Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I crazy?
Yeah you are! Tattoos are perminate.
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
No. If you love something that much, then get it!
81%
 81%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 37

Celes
Captain

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:19 pm
Tainted Rose
Celes
I have a tattoo of a moogle on my left ankle. And Im going to get the picture of Celes Amano drew for me tattooed on the small of my back.

You are my hero.

heart redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:41 pm
Zelda rocks!!! I thought about getting a zelda tattoo but then I thought about a dragon holding the triforce then maybe a pair of fairy, demon, or angel wings with the triforce in the middle, but now its down to a pair of mini wings one demon one angel and a small triforce arond the back of my neck but I still might not ever get it because I first, don't have the money ,and second afraid of needles sweatdrop  

luffyfangirl

Loie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:42 am
Celes
I have a tattoo of a moogle on my left ankle. And Im going to get the picture of Celes Amano drew for me tattooed on the small of my back.

I say, go for it. If you love it that much and it has been that significant in your life, ******** everyone else who says its dumb.

Now I wish my parentsfamily felt the same. sweatdrop oh well  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:18 pm
Ultimately your parents have no control over your body, actions, or desires. When/if you get your tattoo, they will have to accept you for who and what you are, regardless of ink on your skin. It doesnt change you as a person, and they'll just have to deal with it and respect your decision.

3nodding  

Celes
Captain

Friendly Fairy

flora_fauna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:06 pm
hmm Im not sure , probobly some kind of symbol from a favorite game , or a neat design/ecryption that i only know the meaning of xd .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:31 pm
Celes
Ultimately your parents have no control over your body, actions, or desires. When/if you get your tattoo, they will have to accept you for who and what you are, regardless of ink on your skin. It doesnt change you as a person, and they'll just have to deal with it and respect your decision.

3nodding

You are right. I'm mostly scared about my grandfather. He's the one who actually really cares. I've always been looking at tattoos and stuff and he would scare me out of it. But like you said: they have to deal with it heart  

Loie

[--Kiynama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:49 pm
Hm. After serious consideration I would get either one of the Shadow haertless or the Keyblade with the keychain that Belle gives you. Yes i am a Kingdom hearts freak.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:13 pm
KH is definately one of the funnest games out there. With amazing visuals, and beloved characters from two seperate worlds. heart  

Celes
Captain

Friendly Fairy

[--Kiynama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:34 pm
Celes
KH is definately one of the funnest games out there. With amazing visuals, and beloved characters from two seperate worlds. heart
Yes I know. I luffs it soo much. I picked it up the other day and I'm almost done it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:49 pm
I really wanna get a game tattoo but I don't know what of sweatdrop

it would definitly be small though [like the moogle Celes got]

I would never ink my whole back or anything, I'd rather let my clothes express me rather than my skin, you can change clothes  

rkfangirl

Mihitenko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:58 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:09 am
If I were to get a tattoo, it would probably be the Zeal Crest. From Chrono Trigger. best part is, that one's cool-looking and not obviously a video game thingee, so it could be proudly displayed.  

Lucca Ashtear

xUnknownxAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:26 am
I want to get the arm tattoo that Jin Kazama has, the neck tattoo the Brian Fury has, and a punisher skull in my spine in between my shoulderblades.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:31 pm
[.Kiynama.]
Hm. After serious consideration I would get either one of the Shadow haertless or the Keyblade with the keychain that Belle gives you. Yes i am a Kingdom hearts freak.

My friend got a heartless tattoo on her lower back. It looks soooooo cool. biggrin  

Loie

EmeraldSparrow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:03 pm
I for one think that that is a good idea  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items