Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
I'm Getting Too Old For This [PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:27 pm
Dameon stopped outside of the forest at his and juniors meeting place. He had slipped him a vague note telling him to come when starry wasn't looking but he wasn't sure that his son would come. Afterall...what if starry had seen it and interrogated him? And then denied all connection to the mystery note-maker? Alright, probably not, but with his nerves jumping everywhere, it was a wonder why he hadn't come up with anything more ludicrous. And to top it all off, Rakens discription of a pretty ring seemed pretty hard to get ahold of. Silver, gold, and some saphire. What in the world was saphire anyhow?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:32 pm
Junior looked at the note in his and and then up at the area that he had been told to meet this guy at. When he looked up he was surprised to find that his father was standing there. "Dad? Did you write this?" He asked, since he had to help with something important. "And you wanted me here to help gather materials right?"  

Umi Hitomi

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:38 pm
He silently breathed a sigh of relief as junior came into veiw, nodding. "Yeah. Your uncle raken gave me a list." He held up his own note sheepishly. His own brother couldn't trust him to remember the few stops. "Sorry to pull you out for this but...I can't trust anyone else with this. And your power is a good bit more efficiant then mine." Understatement of the year. Polar bear vs slipperyman. Doesn't look good for mr slip and slide.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:46 pm
Juniro smirked, he had gone through the same thing a few days ago. "I would imagine slippery Dad." He said, shrugging. He wasn't about to tell his father that he had gotten engaged before he had even started his own quest to find his mother's ring. "So where to first?"  

Umi Hitomi

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:54 pm
"Hey, its how me and your mother got close." He still remembered the day that he was trying to figure out his power and ended up slamming into the female. They both slid down the large slope togeather and then admitted that they liked eachother. Smiling in fond memory, Dameon glanced down at the paper. "according to our brilliant Raken, we get to go deep into the caves under To’ul for the gem. Now...he suggested saphire would look best with your mother but...Do you know what sapphires look like?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:58 pm
Junior nodded, he had gone there first as well. "They are typically blue, but they can be different colors as well." Junior stated, headed in the direction of the cave. "You might want to watch out for the creatures down there Dad, they are really big." Hopefully his father wasn't smart enough to catch onto the hint that he has been down there looking already.  

Umi Hitomi

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:04 pm
"Really?" He started following Junior. "Have you been reading more?" Dameon spoke with a grin, of course not catching on. "Raken told me to look out for different things, hence why I didn't want to go in alone as the slippery wonder."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:07 pm
"You're fuzzy white son will handle the monsters you get the sapphire." Junior said, "No, I haven't been reading. The only thing I've ever read was a book on how to deliver babies so Ducky and I weren't like you and Starry." He finished, taking a shortcut off the path to get to the cave.  

Umi Hitomi

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:09 pm
"Hey, you and shage came out fine." He countered, following. The male lightly frowned. "If you haven't read then...How do you know which way to go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:22 pm
"I meant delivery wise." He said, skipping back onto the path because there was a large patch of poison ivy in front of them. "Well, lets just say I've been here before." Junior had thrown caution to the wind, but he would still make his father guess why he had been there.  

Umi Hitomi

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:32 am
He slipped around the poison ivy, seeing the base of the mountain come slowly into veiw. "Lets just say huh? Whenever I hear those words, there is always an interesting story behind it. Come on junior, what happened?" The last was said in an exasperated but curious tone, blue eyes boring right into the yellow pae back  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:38 am
"Dad, do you really want to know?" He asked, smiling. Dad would find out soon enough anyways. "Cause tell me now if you don't." They were arriving at the base of the cave, and if Dameon did want to know why Junior knew what was going on they would have to stop for a moment. "Else we'll have to stop and I hear Starry wants to move in so time is of the essence here is it not?"  

Umi Hitomi

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:52 am
"oh no no no no. You're not getting off that easily." Dameon moved up beside his son and wrapped an arm around the back of his neck, pulling junior into the cave. "You can talk and walk since there's no big creatures around here yet. Just give me the short and sweet version, after that one shock with ducky getting pregnant I think its safe to say I wont be dying of a heartattack."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:59 am
Junior didn't put up a fight as he father pushed him into the cave, though it would have been much easier to tell him while they weren't walking. "I think if anything you'll be angry." He said, pulling out from Under Dad's arm. "I'm engaged to Ducky, I asked her a couple of days ago. And then the day after that we found two odd looking pae and are now raising them as if they were our own."  

Umi Hitomi

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:28 am
His head snapped to the side, alarmed. He wasn't angry or surprised, no. He was worried. He had waited months before sleeping with starry and even longer before they did it again with the magical potion. And after a year of being togeather, he was just now going to propose. Junior was rushing into the relationship feet over fist with this. His son had gone further with Ducky then he with starry in less then a quarter of the time! Never mind the fact that junior was an adult, he had been a teen when he met her and then used a fruit while he had met starry as a toddler. Dameon sighed. "Just...be careful. When you rush things, there are bound to be mistakes..." His son was the moron of the generation.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff