Reply General Sports Discussion
Who will lead in stolen bases? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brassherald

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:42 pm
I decided to make a topic with a fairly easy choice, specifically who will lead the AL and the NL in stolen bases?

The AL is considerably harder than the NL, but I believe a good guess would be Ichiro.
The NL is no contest, the man in my sig, Mr. Jose Reyes. He is one of the fastest men in baseball, supposedly Carlos Gomez is faster though, and he hits great. I think he can easily steal 90 bases this year if not more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:26 am
NL: Jose Reyes no question about it he leads the MLB with 29SB and has 10 more then Brian Roberts who leads the AL with 19.

AL: I'll go with Julio Lugo he got (15SB) still has yet to be caught stealing and has 1 more then Ichiro.

Boston_24

Brassherald

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:59 am
Fact: Jose Reyes has more stolen bases than many major league teams, it's constantly announced in the Mets games when he steals, I think he's higher than 10-12 right now, but I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 am
Jose Reyes got more SB then the:

WhiteSox
Royals
Pirates
Padres
Nationals
Giants
Diamondbacks
Cardinals
Brewers(29SB)
Braves
Blue Jays
Athletics
Astros

Boston_24

Bloodychess

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:58 am
I'd have to say Reyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:47 am
N.L-REYES
A.L.-COCO CRISP  

steven_81

dollarsightheduck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:55 am
Boston_24
NL: Jose Reyes no question about it he leads the MLB with 29SB and has 10 more then Brian Roberts who leads the AL with 19.

AL: I'll go with Julio Lugo he got (15SB) still has yet to be caught stealing and has 1 more then Ichiro.

Ichiro only cares about his stats going into free agency. So when he had the big steal streak he only took sure things and stole only three bases in the first month. Then he caught up to Lugo and will surpass him within the next three days against the slow witted Kansas City Royals.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:05 pm
dollarsightheduck
Boston_24

Ichiro only cares about his stats going into free agency. So when he had the big steal streak he only took sure things and stole only three bases in the first month. Then he caught up to Lugo and will surpass him within the next three days against the slow witted Kansas City Royals.

mad Not only that Lugo hasn't been hitting at all. The only reason he's been getting on base is because he's being use as a pinch runner.  

Boston_24

rockets30

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:40 am
Bloodychess
I'd have to say Reyes.
yeah Reyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Well, I think Kenny Loften might do it because even though he's out of is prime. He still has what it takes to lead the AL in stolen bases.  

The Wam

Boston_24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:25 am
lineriderrx
Well, I think Kenny Loften might do it because even though he's out of is prime. He still has what it takes to lead the AL in stolen bases.

He's only 6SB behind Brian Robert so he still got a pretty good chance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:08 pm
Reyes will lead he already has 46  

Bond_#007

Newyork_22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:29 pm
I say Jose Reyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:34 pm
NL: Jose Reyes (Mets, Currest SB: 46)

AL: Brian Roberts (Orioles, Current SB: 27)

MC icedog
Captain

General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas