Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Emotastic Phenomenon [PRP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:09 am
OOC: It's ten A.M. and I'm trying to hide gaia from the school teachers >>in the library<< XD thats the best title I could come up with

BIC: User Image

Shageki was just on his way home to HQ, yawning slightly. Maybe he should go back soon to Mina's shop? The date with noel had gone well enough, but then again, she was his first date. How could he really judge? Then again, he really wouldn't want to hurt Noel like that, so soon going out with another girl. Shageki sighed, gently rubbing his head as the big building started to come into sight. Maybe this was a problem for Uncle Tristen?  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:36 pm
((User Image

no worries, it works for me. lol ))

Being the big ball of emo that she was lately, Lucia was grumbling and complaining the ENTIRE time she was sitting in the library of the HQ. She'd accompanied her mother, again, to drop off some books and help bring more home. A job she was quickly beginning to loathe.

"Mom, I'm wandering... holler when you need me." she said flatly, waving her hand over her head towards her mother as she exited the library, not waiting for a response.

She made her way down the hallway without incident, and quickly headed for the kitchen, hoping for sweets to be in stock. Another thing that made her hate life: her mom forbid her from eating sweets. "its not good for your growing body." she mocked her mother's tone outloud as she walked.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:47 am
Yes! Of course, address the matter to uncle tristen. sweatdrop I hope he wont mind. He really didn't think the fae would mind, tristen didn't mind anything as long as it didn't have to do with hurting some-oh. Noel. Okay, back to square one. Shageki slipped into Headquarters, unconciously making his way to the kitchen since his uncle was fond of making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Raken was out, Tristen was now out, amara never was an option, there was no way he was going to dad or mom, dayht would be shocked and appalled, niday wouldn't listen and he really didn't know the rest of his family. Adora kind of, but she was too busy being cute and naive to give any real help. for your growing body The words reached his ears, making him blink. Looks like he wasn't alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:22 pm
Lucia was on her knees on the counter in the kitchen of the HQ, rooting through the top shelf of one of the cupboards. She was of course searching for the sweets she was not supposed to eat. "Stupid mom...stupid rules ... I can eat what I want! I'm not a little kid..." she was grumbling outloud, thinking she was all alone today, because she'd not seen anyone on her way in.

Upon spotting the treasure she'd be so diligently searching for, she squealed with glee. (but if anyone ever accused of such, she'd deny till her deathbed!). "Yes! Just what I was lookin for!" she grabbed the box of sugar cereal and in one quick swoop, turned around to plop on her butt on the counter to enjoy her spoils.

However, she'd froze in place, realizing she wasn't exactly alone. She didn't move, nor say anything. Her cheeks merely darkened in color out of embarassment.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:43 am
Upon reaching the kitchen, Shageki just stood there with silent wonder, watching as the fae girl raided the cabinets to finally come out with...What appeared to be the number one breakfast choice...for a child. He managed a smile when she finally acknowladged his presence, walking over to her while examining the box of cereal. "Lucky Spells...nice choice. They have a cavity ratio of 4:1 I hear." He spoke in jest, flashing another one of his oh so 'famous' boyish grins. "Don't worry, that always was my favorite cereal."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:10 pm
Lucia's eyes followed the blue demon as he walked closer. Was? "Yeah..." she muttered and started to unfreeze a bit.

She watched his grin and her eyebrows rose. She wondered what he was doing in there. "Am I in your way?" she asked, not budging actually. She had planned on sitting there to eat her snack.

Reaching into the box finally, she pulled out a handful and popped a few in her mouth, never taking her eyes from the stranger.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:20 pm
"Not at all, I was just looking for someone. 'Fraid though I'm not very good at guessing where someone is. Should have played more hide and go seek when little." He shook his head with a light chuckle, all sleek charisma compared to the wound up spring that was the fae. Even he could see she was uneasy about him. "Hardly matters though, even if he was here I wouldn't know what to say. I'm Shageki." He held out his hand, green eyes sparkling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:30 pm
"Who were you looking for?" She asked finally not staring at him, and only after she'd swallowed her mouthful of cereal. She didn't get to meet many pae, so she didn't know how to respond to them most times.

"I'm Lucia." She tells him as she took his hand in hers, shaking it firmly, like her father'd taught her. Her wings fluttered lightly behind her, catching a little of the light. "Come here often, Shageki?" she wondered, having never seem him before.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:38 pm
"Tristen, you might know him. If he doesn't know you, he's obviously slipping." Thank the gaurdians, she wasn't another niday. He firmly shook her hand back, thinking of kissing the back and quickly disgarding it. She didn't seem the type to take to instant flirtation. "A pleasure to meet you Lucia. And I suppose you could say that. I live in Headquarters, pondering on soon moving into the city. And you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:57 pm
Lucia shook her head when Shageki mentioned that she might know the guy he was looking for. "Never heard of anyone with that name." She put the cereal box on the counter, as she'd been holding on to it with her other hand when she shook his.

"Well, its good to meet you too." She smiled and nodded, as she felt it appropriate. But not being that she was used to smiling all that much her expression slipped back to the default one she was used to. "You live here? I've never seen you before... I come her a lot, tho ... I am usually in the library with my mom." She wasn't quite aware of the size or utility of the HQ, but then again, she'd never been interested in learning about it either.

"I don't know if I want to move to the City... I haven't heard much about it, but I might. Would be nice to finally get out of 'prison'." she answered, misinterpretting his inquiry as well as over-exaggerating her living conditions.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:16 am
shageki hopped up on the opposite countertop, carefully adjusting himself to accomadate his wings. "Seems like I'm slipping as well. I swear I would have noticed such a beautiful lady." He spoke in an awed murmer, mind flickering back to past pae he had seen. There were too many to know for certain, perhaps he had passed her sometime thoughtlessly? Wouldn't be the first time. "My concern with the city is how many pae are going to move there as well? The thought of at least having one set of eyes on you most of the day, seven days a week is uneverving. Like I was a child again and my father was more attentive. You'll get out of parental observation sooner or late. The older you are the less they pay attension."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:38 am
Snatching up the cereal box one more time, she dug her hand in and pulled out a small handful. She let her gaze move from Shageki to her hand. It wasn't that she was wanting more, just something to give her a diversion in case she needed it. His comment about a 'beautiful lady' caused her cheeks to deepen in color a bit, as she'd only ever heard comments like that from her parents, and even then, she'd thought they only said it because they had to. Smiling a little more genuinely as she tried to loosen up a bit, she looked towards Shageki again. "Well, populations booming, so I suppose its no accident... though ... we are meeting now, so it was inevitable, no?" she smirked slightly.

"I bet all teenagers will be moving pronto!" She laughed at her own attempt at humor, "I havent' heard many murmurings about the city. My folks don't talk about it, other than to say that they are staying put in the treehouse." she shrugged, not really caring one way or the other, "But I do hear there will be plenty of room for everyone... least... that's what the whisperings from the faeries indicates."

So she eavesdropped on the Fae Clearing now and then... no one needed to know...

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:05 pm
He laughed warmly, nodding. "True, true. I do have that to thank for our meeting." And at last she was easing up. Good...he'd hate to think he made anyone really...uncomfortable. "Can you really believe half of what rumors say anyway? I heard that my sister was a saint once so I volenteered babysitting...the next morning I found myself glued to my bed and my hair an inch shorter."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:20 am
Snickering with a short little snort at the end, Lucia quickly pulled her free hand up to cover her mouth. Snorting was embarassing! But he was funny and it was hard to avoid sometimes. "That's ... awful. Funny, but awful. At least it didn't hurt you." she smirked slightly. "Be thankful your sister doesn't try to electrocute you or blow you up." she shook her head lightly with a small sigh. It wasn't terribly noticable, and was more one of those little noises one makes when they are reminiscing, than anything.

"Well, I have yet to hear a false rumor anyway, especially from the little faeries at least... but then again ... I don't really get out much, so my expertise, is limited." She inflicted slightly on the word 'expertise' as she was trying once more a feeble attempt at humor, by mocking herself.

((sorry I am such a slacker crying ))  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:38 am
"I have little doubt that if she was smart enough and had the available resources, she probably would have tried to put a bomb in my bed...or in my mouth." Creepy toddler, as cute as she was. Maybe the fabled devil he had heard about from raken had made the juice. At her sad attempt at humor, he flashed her a grin for her sake, nodding. "Understandable...However, if you want, I could take you to the city and we could explore it togeather. See for ourselves if the rumor is true. Granted your boyfriend wont mind an older gentleman taking his lady outside." The last bit was spoken with a sort of half smile, eyes never wandering from Lucia's.

OOC: >>pets<< s'all good hun <3  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff