Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:19 pm
User Image

Raum was as heavey footed as his father as he walked. anyone could here this hot headed dark stallion coming along the river. he wasn't in a bad mood or good mood at the moment, on the contary he was rather irritaded at being bored. of course he liked keeping himself isolated but then again he sometimes craved for the company of another who was not his father, mother or siblings, thats id if one could not set off his nasty hot headed temper that was one that got him into more trouble than anything. but that was mostly with the blasted mares he had met who seemed to ether attack him out of no where, run into or where just plan shy toward where it irritaded to no end. no matter, all he wanted to do was plop into the middle of a clearing once he got his drink. let the next soquili who meet him hope he wouldn't snap at them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:30 pm
"come back here you!" came a playful voice drifting on the wind, full of mirth. The lithe mare kicked out her long legs and cashed after the colorful butterfly that had chanced to land on her nose. It had tickled!

Sierra was no longer a filly, she was begining to grow into a fine young mare.. she was caught for the moment somewhere inbetween childhood and adulthood and for the moment she was leaning towards the former.

Her ebony hair streaked out behind her like smoke in her wake as the chocolate mare darted through the trees following the flitting butterfly.

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Raum's eyes flicked back and he stopped in place the minute he heard a playful voice. of all things a playful voice of a mare to his dislike as it wasn't hard to figure out it was a mare as he had met plently. grunting with a lscowl on his face, it happend to be he had to go through where he heard the play voice to get to where he wanted. tossing his braided mane, it was lucky his shoulder had healed now even after having the fight with his father. the heavy foot steps started again, but this time his pace was a bit faster than before because he didnt want the mare to see or notice him passing through, but he was rather loud coming through.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:20 am
Sierra paused in her game as the crunching heavy foot steps and cracking twigs reached her ears. Her attention diverted away from the butterfly whom flitted away with out care. "sounds like theres a darn army of elk out there." she mumbled with astonishment.

Her ebony tail flicked softly against her legs as she finally made up her mind to investigate. The chocolate mare strode forward carefully and cautiously, after all who knew what was making such a racket.

Her mind whirled with possablities, imaginative as she was, so when she finally laid eyes on the stubborn stallion whom was making his way through the forest she was quite disappointed. "Hey you there, whats the with ruckas huh? Tryin' to scare all the animals away or somethin'" she asked with a good natured smile.

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:19 pm
Raum had only looked stright forward as he stompped his way through at a bisk pace to not be seen. of course if he really had wanted not to be seen he probably should have stuck to the trees and been more quiet. thinking he was goign to get through with out being seen, the mares voice called at him." great, just great." was all he muttered under his voice to himself as he flicked his ears back and faced the mare. giving a grunt, he wondered why she was even smiling at all. " whats it to you if i make a ruckas or not? i highly doubt it's your business how much of a ruckas i make or not." figuring that snappy responce would whip her smile off her face, he mentaly smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:13 pm
Sierra chuckled lightly to herself, he was so grumpy it made her giggle.. but then that wasnt nice at all now was it? Perhaps he was having a bad day, and laughing at him would only make him worse... she wouldnt want a strange laughing at her if she was having a bad day.

The mare continued to smile at him and lightly shruged her shoulders, her ebony hair coming to rest over her chocolate neck. "Well I suppose it isnt any of my buisness, but to my thinking if one wanted to remain unseen and unbothered, wouldnt one want to remain quiet and almost invisable?" she quierred to him innosently.

"So, judging by that you either dont care or did want to be seen with the ruckas you where causing. I'm guessing it was the former... But no matter.. I'm Sierra Stranger, whats your name?" she asked him, amber eyes sparkling as she took a small step forward. He didnt intimdate her at the slightest.

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:13 pm
Raum raised a brow at her chuckle and it seemed she would contiune to smile at him. it also seemed she wasn't intimadated at all by him by the way she stepped forward. no matter, if she got too close he would be blunt about it. " your quiet the quick witted one to have guessed such things, mearly by me coming through." giving a grunt, he spoke his name. " it's Raum." narrowing his eyes, he kept an eye on her. it seemed she wasn't like the few mares he had met before. the ones he met where ether rude, insuting, aggressive, or so shy it just annoyned him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:46 am
Sierra paused and stayed where she was with that final step towards him, not because she was scared of him but because she respected bounderies., and he didnt seem the sort to like them crossed.

Well he must not be in too foul of a mood, as he talked to me.... she pondered to herself, her smile faded slowly in to a pleasnt look of contentment. "Well I guess so, that and growing up with three siblings help to identify such things I guess." She shruged her shoulders again as her tail lightly lashed against her sides.

"It's nice to meet you Raum. " she wasnt paying enough attention to him to notice his eyes lightly narrow, for she had seen her butterfly compainon flitting off into the woods behind him. Her muscles tensed for a moment as she considered to go after it, but then she thought better of it. Butterfly would be back, but now she had a chance to make a new friend!

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:07 pm
(( sorry i have taken til now to respond to our rp. due to my computer crashing i had to wait to get it fixed and finaly got it back after about a week. ))

Raum was pleased she still kept a fairly decent distance between them as she was on the edge of over stepping how lose he would allow her. he could go one way or the other with his current mood. seeing the smile leave but replaced with a pleasent look of contentment. " i suppose i would agree since i have 2 siblings." snorting, he watched as she followed the butter fly that was now passing him after she finished speaking. leaving the butterfly alone, though he would have found it amusing to have snapped at it just to see if he might beable to catch and kill it. " you might eat those words i'm sure like everyone else who has crossed my path and said that." grunting, he went brushing past her to go where he was headed in the first place. if he was right, she wasn't going to let him just brush past her and not follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:33 am
Sierra didnt move, rather she stayed firmly put where she was. Her voice hardened a little as she watched him move away. "Well then, thats my choice then isnt it. If I eat my words or not. " she shruged her shoulders and watched him, her ebony tail flicking softly behind her. He was a moody one wasnt he?  

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:13 pm
Raum stopped in place as he heard her voice but was a hardened one not the origonal sweet voice he had heard before. smirking and turning to face her from where he stood, he stared at her with his golden eyes that where much like his mothers. " you might be correct but first you would have to contiune being in my company if you wanted too." now th esmirk was a smug one, as he stood there and flicked his tail. seemed she might be worth the trouble of pickign at if only for the mear amusment of it sicne it seemed she reacted differently towards him than the mares whom he met before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:57 pm
Sierra watched him quietly, he was an odd ball and she honestly didnt know where to place him. Her tail flicked again softly and she took a step forward. "again, that would be my choice. However, if you honestly do not wish to have company that may effect my judgment on my choice now wouldnt it?" she asked him, a general question.  

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:32 pm
Raum snirkered a bit with amusment of her responce. " what does me wanting or not wanting anythign have a thign to do with it? you can choose to do as you please without carign what i want." he then smirked a bit. " but liek everyoen else you care what te other wants don't you? you wouldn;t press your company on me even if i where make it a amusing challege to ssee how long it would be til i can make you walk off piss at me." tossing his mane he turned then looked back. " do as you please, it has no effect on me what so ever."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:04 pm
The young mare laughed softly and shook her head from side to side sending her dark mane sliding over her chocolate shoulders. "Well, that almost sounds like a game now doesnt it? See how long it takes you to made me mad and stock off into the woods? Not that I would really....I'm not that sort of mare, and also I could care less of what you think. "

She shrugged her shoulders and slipped up beside him, but not close enough to touch him. "What if I where the sort of mare whom liked to play a game with young stallions and make them mad until they stock off and this is only the first ploy of that game?" of corse she wasnt that kind of mare, but she wanted to judge his, he was after all such an odd one.

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:20 pm
Raum now had a raised brow as he looked over at he and stared. what the hell she was not reacting like most mares did to him, damn it all. grunting he shook his head. " ah but heres the catch to the game, you would have to stick around me long enough. but then it isn't a game just said it only to see what you would do." he then smirked at her. " if your a mare who likes to play that sort of game well then it sould be easy to drive me off, i'm a hot head who has little control over his temper." seems this mare would be a challenge for him unlike the others he had met.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff