Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] My Baby! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:15 pm
Starry jumped out of the tree, yet another pregnancy where she forgot to contact Dameon. She was just hoping that he wouldn't be too angry at her for not telling him sooner. She had just been so busy getting everything ready, and with him not near the tree it was impossible to find the time to tell him. At least this time when labor came around they wouldn't have to wing it. "Dameon!" She called, having asked him to meet her at the edge of the woods so she could tell him. He didn't seem to be there just yet though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:25 pm
eek "coming!" He headed towards the voice, going around some trees and... "There you are. Is something wrong?" Dameon smiled goodnaturedly, of course not noticing the round stomach. He was male...who could blame him? Besides...the demonic had fallen for her for starrys personality, not her looks  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:31 pm
"Dameon! I'm so happy to see you." She said, rubbing her stomach lightly as Dameon ran up. "I have something to tell you. You remember that one night when Mum Tara gave us alcohol? Well... Uh..." She put his hand on her stomach. It was the same thing with the boys. "I'm not as big this time as I was with Shage and Jr., so I don't think it's twins... Just one. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:40 pm
eek ... eek ... eek "What?" He looked at the stomach. "Oh gaurdians. Not this again. Starry, why didn't you tell me?" He was estatic at the idea of another little one puttering about but...he'd like a little fair warning! "That was months ago...the baby could be due...at any time."  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:45 pm
Starry shook her head, "I've been busy getting ready for it." She said, "I really didn't have time to get out of the tree with all I was doing. As it was I had to have Junior do most of my running." It would have been so much easier if they were living together. "And yeah, I think it's due within the next few days." then it hit her, the first twinge of labor. "Or now..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:53 pm
"Still...a letter or something would have been nice." He sighed. "We REALLY need to move in togeather. I-" He cut off, blinking at her. "Oh no no no no. NOT now, we don't have anything prepaired! It'll be just like with junior and shageki!"  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:00 pm
Through clenched teeth Starry said, "Just get me to the tree!" as she was speaking through a painful contraction. She had the stuff that they would need ready, it just needed to be pulled out. "It's all there, I thought ahead." her voice a little lighter this time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:09 pm
eek oh shoot. He ducked his head over one of her arms, one of his own wrapping around her waist for support. "It'll be okay love...it'll be okay." He hobbled them over to the tree, took one glance at how high the house was, and then eased starry to the trunk. "I'll go get it." he nimbly climbed up the tree.  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:12 pm
Starry shook her head. "Don't worry, I can make it up." She said, having made a way up when she was pregnant with the boys. Starry reached up to the lowest branch and pulled down, since she couldn't jump on it like normal. Instantly stair appeared that were at a decent angle. "How do you think I managed it with twins?" She smiled, walking up the first few, waiting for him to come down from the trunk.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:17 pm
eek "You just think of everything love." He jumped back down and walked up the steps to duck his head back under her arm. Dameon had the decency though to look embarrassed.  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:20 pm
Though she could still walk it was nice to have Dameon helping her up the stairs. "It was hard enough with the boys, I didn't want to go through the same thing with this one." She said, clenching her teeth with the last of it. Her contractions were getting closer together, and more painful.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:24 pm
"Least it wont be in the forest this time." He silently agreed before moving into the house with her. Quickly now, quickly...on to the bed!  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:27 pm
((Time skip!))

Starry sighed a sigh of relief. She had given birth to a beautiful baby girl, and was starting to feel her legs again. "Dameon, how does she look?" She asked, happy to know that they had a daughter now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:31 pm
...oy...he could not believe he just delivered his third child. He held the little girl in a white towel, gently wiping off the blood. Dameon lightly frowned. "She's beautiful...and healthy but...have you eaten anything weird lately?" A thought came to him and he harshly swallowed, voice suddenly sounding chocked "or...um...been...with anyone else?"  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:35 pm
"No, and why would I be with anyone else?" She asked, now worried. Starry couldn't get out of the bed, since her legs were still numb. "What's wrong Dameon?"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff