Uses of the Guild

This forum is for anyone who enjoys yaoi in any fandom- Gundam Wing or other. Those who have been part of Duoxheero's forum knows what I mean. Newcomers its okay if you're not sure if you have questions ask.

Rules of the Guild

1. Of course please keep in consideration the main TOS rules of Gaia. We don't want this Guild to be deleted. Violators will be reported.

2. Be nice and People will be nice back. Its simple, "Treat others how you would like to be treated.'

3. Keep the swearing to a minimum you know the rules on cussing some is okay allot its obnoxious...

4. Keep the guild nice and clean please, this means put comments in the right topics and such. Simple enough I think.

5. No Spamming, Advertising, or any of the crap that usually not allowed on other guilds or forums. It calm and courtesy so please don't do it.

6. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such. As a person we assume that you have thoughts and opinions about anything you see, hear and read. Express them in at least a paragraph, or don’t bother to post at all. This might sound harsh, but I really want to keep a high standard to this forum. No one benefits from posts like: “That’s great!” or “Nice.”. I’m certain that most people don’t appreciate that kind of feedback

The Staff reserves the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

7. The Staff also reserves the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.

8. And lastly HAVE FUN!!!

Follow the rules and everyone will have a great time.