Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
NEW TO THE GUILD? Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce yourself?
Sure. (Please post)
71%
 71%  [ 60 ]
Nope.
28%
 28%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 84

estranged452

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:24 am
'Ello. My name's Robin. Uhm.. I like music and art.. And Gaia. biggrin If you want more details look in my profile. I like writing, whether it be stories, poetry, or music. And I like drawing, painting, and scribbling on just about anything, including clothes, desks, and the walls. Heheh. But yeah... Read my journal if you like. It has stories, poetry, lyrics to some of my favorite songs, and pictures of me and friends. I'm still working on my picture part though. There isn't that much but yeah.. There you go.

Oh, and I like to post this
User Image
a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:26 am
hey, i just joined ^^
i'm rach, (nick: broken or wings )
and i'm 15 turnin 16 in august
i like anime, role play, manga, rock music, final fantasy and yea......
anyways see ya's around, byez  

[.Punk.Pixie.]

slwly_crzy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:26 am
Ello.

my name's Tiff

im only 14 crying

i live in North Carolina

some of my hobbies are: drawing. listening to music. chillin with my friends. taking pictures. messing around with my brothers drums. *attempting* to skateboard rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:33 am
My name is Katqueen. I will be 16 at the end of this month. I enjoy playing sports, reading(mostly volleyball), and hanging out with my friends. I am 5 ft 2. I have brow hair and brow eyes. I have an athletic build. I love animals. My nickname is shrimp because I am the shortest player on my volleyball team.  

katqueen

IasamSensei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:43 am
Newbie to Gaia ^_^ Thanks for the invite  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:14 am
heh. i'm kate. nicknames are muffins, kate-o potato, kate-o, kater tot, or gerbil. call me whatever, i really don't care. ummm turned 14 in march... i like music... green day, fall out boy, mindless self indulgence & panic! at the disco..things like that.my dad blocked gaia on the firewall so now i can only go on at my friend's houses, which i practically live at... and i love converse.

yeah that's about it.

oh. and i like to post all colorful like this.

~Princess By Dawn~

EternalLotus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:42 am
Uhhh.. Hi? I am (not giving out my name since it is already in my profile on my homepage).. I am 12 years old...Gonna be 13 in 2007. Yea.. I umm. Like origami, math, math, lots of more math, computer and games... I like dragons and drawing and Photoshop. I started making signatures just now. I just join like yesterday afternoon(PST time). And, Im 100% weird. XD.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:58 pm
Hello. I'm asianhahaha (not going to give out real name).
And I'm 13 years old. I'm taiwanese. I like anime, origami, art, and music (bassoon and piano). I like horses and dragons. I make avi art and signatures for a small bit of gold (pm me if interested) and I've been on gaia for a while..like one and a half years (I quit for a whil and came back). My favorite bands are green day, blink 182, fall out boy, mariah carey, josh groban, michelle branch, and avril la..(forgot how to spell). 3nodding  

asianhahaha

EternalLotus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:59 pm
Yay.. Another origami enthusiast..!! O yea. Im Vietnamese, buddhist and vegetarian. Dont talk about meat in front or around me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:04 pm
Hi, I'm known as Pippin. Yes I am a girl don't ask me why I have that as a nickname, it's a long story you don't want to hear. Anwyas I'm seventeen and was introduced to gaia by some friends from school. I live in Canada and have been living here for all my life. Activities I enjoy are photography, reading, writing, walking, role playing and drawing. Anyways PM me if you want to chat, I'm usually online.  

PPTthethief

Le Valiant Ford

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:43 pm
Im Kraiser X Astral you can also call me Mr.Astral
Im 17 years old of age
Interest: About Computer and technology...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:10 am
Hey, I am KiteJapan

I guess I was randomly invited but I say thanks biggrin A lot of polls is what I need right now, questing for a lot of items at the moment. Doing a avatar redesign. lol  

Nankobo Tenkai

riko-na

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:14 am
lol, okay..
Hello. My name is Johnelle. I'm 19 and since im a late baby, i dont make 20 until october.
im from hawaii, born and raised. ive NEVER left the island before.

i like to draw, read, sing (even though i cant keep a tune for crap lol)
i like anime, ive watched only a few.

uh, if anything..pm me 3nodding im usually on anyway xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:17 am
hi heart im ashley how is everyone?  

Miwako17

kyina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:19 am
hi, i'm kila, and i'm 15. i love to draw, just started CGing recently. and i love anime, esp. fruits basket and FMA.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games