Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
NEW TO THE GUILD? Introduce Yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce yourself?
Sure. (Please post)
71%
 71%  [ 60 ]
Nope.
28%
 28%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 84

Mireiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:19 pm
Welcome to the guild ^-^ please introduce yourself and say hello to new members! :3
As for me...
Im Mireiral known as Mir, kitten, Riku ect.
I'm 12 years old going to be 13 next year ^^
My hobbies are drawing, reading, and gaming ^o^
and... i love donation items x3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:55 pm
Hola mi amigos!

My name is FinalFantasyMaster, but please please call me Final (not FFM) sweatdrop

I am 15 years old going to be 16 in November, and I love travelling when I do travel, which is like never. I don't like sports, unless you count swimming and running. But I also like mini-golf and bowling, even though I suck at it.

My interestes are anime, manga of course, and just about everything else in in my profile. It's just that I forgot WHAT I put there. I love to write though--ALOT. rofl

PS - Don't ask me who this valentine in my hand is for... mrgreen  

FinalFantasyMaster

Mireiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:57 pm
FinalFantasyMaster
Hola mi amigos!

My name is FinalFantasyMaster, but please please call me Final (not FFM) sweatdrop

I am 15 years old going to be 16 in November, and I love travelling when I do travel, which is like never. I don't like sports, unless you count swimming and running. But I also like mini-golf and bowling, even though I suck at it.

My interestes are anime, manga of course, and just about everything else in in my profile. It's just that I forgot WHAT I put there. I love to write though--ALOT. rofl

PS - Don't ask me who this valentine in my hand is for... mrgreen
Who is the valentine candy for huuh? OoO lol in other not so irrattating news i just went to the big island like... yesterday and i came back like... yesterday xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:59 pm
Ello. My name is Aoi and I am the leader of this guild. ^_^ So welcome everyone. I'm very active on Gaia so PM me if you need anything or have any questions. I'll be posting stuff about me now, is all based on me in real life.

Sex: Male
Birthday: November 2, 1989
Birthplace: Mississippi
Race: Half white, half hispanic.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130 pounds
Favourite Colour: Blue
Favourite Pastimes: Going on Gaia, playing video games, manga, and anime.
Dream: To be on Gaia at the age of 40.
Apperance: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, my body build is skinny but I think I have fat in my heart. eek  

Aoi the Crossdresser

FinalFantasyMaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:51 pm
Mireiral
Who is the valentine candy for huuh?
LOL If you really wanna know, it's for a special person in the future. The thing is I haven't met that special person yet. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:57 pm
Hi, I'm Sylvain, AKA Kaori Horatu...

MY friends call me FF-Freak for Final Fantasy Freak, I know almost everything on every final fantasy, or any games from square and enix... and mostly all RPGs...

I love doing poll, so this is my best guild.

I'm 16 and turning 17, July 22  

Kaori Horatu

SeaSparkzz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:58 pm
I am SeaSparkzz... I like to go by Sparkyy, Sparkzz, or Sea. (Please remember the second Y on Sparkyy... But if you forget its okay.)

I am 20 years old, and will be 21 at the end of August, 2005.

I consider myself to be a tomboy computer/anime geek. I am also into games of all types, the outdoors, animals, & science. I am adventurous and will try almost anything twice. I am very honest and sometimes brutally blunt. People usually see me as quiet and nice, but its more accurate to say that I am anti-social and like to avoid conflict most of the time. smile

I am also a poll whore... and I'm okay with that. wink

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:08 pm
Hey! My name's Narakyou, you can call me however you want, i'm 14, and i'm a computer addict.

EDIT: call me Fred.  

Narakyou

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:10 pm
Welcome!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:21 pm
Narakyou
Hey! My name's Narakyou, you can call me however you want, i'm 14, and i'm a computer addict.
Hi Fred!  

SeaSparkzz

Kaori Horatu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:22 pm
damn norton, killing my PC...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:26 pm
SeaSparkzz
Narakyou
Hi Fred!
xd Fred... i like that.  

Narakyou

Narakyou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:27 pm
Ai_Yori_Aoi
Welcome!!! biggrin
Hey Aoi! Thanks for the invite.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:49 pm
Narakyou
SeaSparkzz
Narakyou
Hi Fred!
xd Fred... i like that.
xp  

SeaSparkzz

Kaori Horatu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:50 pm
SeaSparkzz
Narakyou
SeaSparkzz
Narakyou
Hi Fred!
xd Fred... i like that.
xp

you cal him fred, i'll call him Cubone...  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff