Colorful Snowflakes [PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:56 pm
User Image

Shageki stood at the base of Aura Nin mountains, waiting patiently. Though inside it was near chaotic. Nervous about his first date, feeling bad about shiva and for some odd reason, excited about meeting noel. All was raging inside to make an odd mix that settled in the pit of his stomach, and nothing but serene calm was present on the pure breds face. Thats what Tristen always said to do. Girls don't like guys who are a complete mess, they want someone dependable, so that the guy can help the girl when she falls apart.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:03 pm
User Image

Noel walked up the mountainside. She felt weird without Cinna by her side. the girl was now a teen and didn't need to be with her every moment...altough Cinna wanted to be.

She looked up and spotted what must be Shage. He has a demon, blue with pretty start markings. "Hi, you Shage? I'm Noel!"

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:12 pm
eek Pretty. Very, very pretty. The male nodded as the girl approched, flashing a surpringly charming smile while extending his hand for her to shake if she pleased. "Yes, I'm Shageki. You're name fits you quite well, very beautiful."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:19 pm
A bright red blush crossed her face, which was a big contrast to the white-blue tone of her skin. "Thanks." She took his had and shook it. "So, what do you want to do?" This was her first date and she didn't know what to do next.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:29 pm
Her hand in his with the handshake, he smoothly lifted it to brush his lips against the back of her hand. "No thanks required." Tristen had taught him and Junior well. The sickening combination in his stomach eased as he walked onto familiar teachings. Thank gaurdians. "And if it would please you...I was thinking of climbing up the mountain." Again that smile lit up his face, emerald eyes shining. "There is a spot which I would like to show you."

OOC: XD taught by the fae of love. This is gonna be an...interesting date  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:47 pm
Noel's hand tingled as his kissed it, he wasnot used to things like this! Her blush deepened as she tried to listen to what he was suggesting. "Oh, yeah? I was told to take a trip up here by someone else." She said this with a little shake to her voice. She was now getting nervous.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:50 pm
"Really? What an odd coincidence." He lightly chuckled, noticing the faint tremble and instantly backing off his teachings a bit. He couldn't go as strong as tristen, never knew why. His uncle just had that...touch about him. "Thing is, lunch is also up there. I thought it would be nice to have a picnic away from all the wildlife of the forest, bugs of the meadow, and crashing noises of HQ's." Shageki spoke with a grin. He did love to sprinkle a bit of humor when possible. A very odd demonic.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:57 am
Noel composed herself and the redness finally left her cheeks. Noel nodded, "That's a splendid idea. Lunch?" SHe was hungry and this trip excited her. "So, lead the way." Smiling she hled out her arm for him to take, if he wanted.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:46 pm
"It would be my honor." He smoothly locked their arms before slowly starting up the beaten path up the mountainside. The male hadn't really come up here much, but he had checked this path previously to make sure it was safe and actually led to their destination so they wouldn't have to fly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:00 am
Noel smiled as he took her arm. She wasn't used to all this. She took care of Cinna and never really had anyone take care of her. Surprizes weren't her strong suite. "What is for lunch, anyway?" She continued to walk with him, her curiousity was overflowing.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:19 am
"Now if I told you, it would ruin the surpise." He responded matter-of-factly as they walked. Really, he was just proud. It had taken most of the day just to prepare it!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:24 am
"Yeah, that's what I thought." Noel giggled a little. She was horrible with surprizes. "I"m not good at surprizes. Can I guess?" She probably couldn't guess either, but it might be fun to try.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:34 am
He couldn't help but chuckle himself, shaking his head ruefully. "I can't see the harm in that. Go for it."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:38 am
Noel smiled, "Um..ok!" She had to think. "Well, it's lunch, so...sandwiches?" That's what alot of paes ate for lunch, right? She wasn't a good guess, but it was fun.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:47 am
"Correct. Now...pray tell, dearest Noel...what kind of sandwiches?" He grinned over at her.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff