Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:33 pm
Tamrin sat on the beach, a large cube of steel in his hand, his attention was totally focused on it, and his hands were moving over it quickly, altering it's shape with each pass, soon, it was a perfect sphere. Tamrin grinned, and nodded his head, his hands starting to make more passes...

"Dude, you do that all the damn time! Do you do nothing else?" Alturius laughed, walking over to his 'friend' and sitting down next to him, but not before snapping the now half spheroid-half cube from his hands and tossing it between his. "Really now, you're such a freaking stick in the mud!"

"... Give that back..." Tamrin hissed under his breath, his cold eyes boring holes into Alturius' skull. "Now..."

"Make me, jackass," Alturius laughed, scooting away quick and starting to run with the hunk of steel.

"..." Tamrin grumbled and started off after him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:00 pm
Cala rubs at her temples wishing for just one moment she didn't have to deal with ehr cousin. She love her, don't get her wrong. But with the way she had been feeling lately she wasn't in the mood to deal with out 'happy' she was. Glaring at her she frowns "Why do you want to do this Anila? Are you trying to torture me to death?" she couldn't even understand why she agree to this.

She called it 'A Girl's Day', but to her is was a day of hell.

Anila loop her arm though Cala smiling as they walked towards the beach "Come on, you'll love it. Please just try to have fun? It not like you don't need it?" pushing her hair from her face she gives a smile as she brush the hair from her cousin's face.

She was worried about her, moreso now that her lover seem to vanish. Cala was growing more and more angry by the day. She didn't want Cala to go off the deep end, so she was trying her best to help her out.  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:18 pm
Alturius was hoofing it as quickly as he could, he wasn't used to running so hard, but he was laughing his a** off, so he wasn't running as fast as he probably should have been as he was sprinting up the beach.

"..." Tamrin was hot on his heels, just waiting for him to trip so he could pounce on him and give him a few lumps.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:34 pm
"Come on, Dad! This isn't funny! Where'd you go?!?" Devyn growled to himself, stalking angrily through the forest towards the beach. He was already in a bad mood and the next thing he knew, his father had practially disappeared. It didn't help that he was hungry. Not just for food, but for something else. Something in particular. Something coppery and sweet and metallic all at once...

Growling again, he shook his head. The hunger was strong, but he was trying to fight it. His father, Saffron, had explained time and time again as he grew up that it was highly frowned upon to go around biting other Pae'il and drinking their blood. Well, more than frowned upon. He hadn't cared as a child, but now that he was a teen, he realized that he couldn't alienate his entire race for something as trivial as a flavor craving.

"Dad! Where are you?!?" Emerging onto the beach, he paused beneath a palm tree. He rested his hand on its rough trunk, taking a moment to savor the feeling of the sand between his toes. Any distraction from the hunger was welcome. Out in the open, he could make a wider sweep with his eyes. The search would be easier without all the trees. Choosing a direction, he sprinted off to continue the search.

As soon as the demonic teen began to disappear over the next dune, the palm tree began to undergo a very strange transformation. Within moments, there stood an adult male Pae'il; a mixed angel from the look of it. Saffron sighed, shaking his head sadly. He hated to do that, but sometimes he just needed a break from the boy. He'd discovered his strange ability some weeks ago while desperate for some time alone. Devyn was already a teen and could take care of himself, at least for a couple hours or so, fortunately, so Saffron felt no guilt over taking a break and hiding in the forest as a tree or a climbing vine for a little rest. Everyone needed some quiet time, right?

He was worried about leaving Devyn completely to his own devices, however, so he'd taken to following the boy in secret to keep an eye on him when he ventured out alone. Today was one of those days. Heading out over the dunes, he followed Devyn's footprints, hoping the boy wasn't going to get himself into trouble.

Of course, the two could have no idea that they were lined up on a collision course with another pair of Pae'il also dashing over the sandy dunes...

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:47 pm
Not paying attention to where he was running, there was a sudden confusion when he found the space in front of him occupied with matter that wasn't as giving as the air was...

WHUMP!

"s**t!" Alturius shouted as his legs tangled up with whoever it was infront of him as well as themselves, triping and tumbling he threw the steel object off to the side, so that it would lodge in the sand and cause him no damage as he fell. Some parts of that thing were sharp! His other arm smacked into the person in front of him, who also had seemed to be spirnting. Landing on the ground Alturius took a moment to gather his wits.

"Okay, that wasn't pretty," He grunted.

Tamrin didn't bother to see if the two who had collided were okay, he moved over to the steel cube-orb and picked it up, looking it over and dusting it off. He finished making it an orb and then just held it in one hand, shaking his head.

"..."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:59 pm
"Unng...no s**t, sherlock," Devyn snapped automatically. He hadn't even seen who he'd hit yet, but the sarcasm flowed naturally. Rubbing his head, he was surprised to taste that sweet, coppery flavor...

Damn, he must have bitten his tongue or something when he'd collided with...whoever. As long as he could keep the craving under control, he'd be okay. Glancing up at last through his wild bangs hanging in his eyes, he glared at the guy he'd apparently run into. Or had run into him.

He got a good look at the guy, as well as the second that trotted up and picked up some metal thing out of the sand. Unfortunately, tact was not one of Devyn's strong points.

"Woah...what the hell are you guys?"

Saffron watched from a distance. He'd been concerned when he witnessed the collision, but once he decided both boys seemed okay for the most part, he kept his distance. Devyn needed to learn to handle himself on his own and this was as good an opportunity as any.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:04 pm
"Shetani..." Tamrin said, his eyes narrowing a bit, he didn't like this guy already, but again, he rarely liked anybody... His hunters eyes just stared at him, he said nothing else.

Alturius however, was a bit more tactful, standin and dusting himself of he offered Devyn a hand and chuckled weakly. "Sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was going... My name is Altuirus and that big walking cloud of uptight is Tamrin," He smiled at Devyn. "I do hope I didn't cause you any harm by smacking into you, I should have watched where I was going."

Tamrin raised a brow, this was very curious, definatly not usual Alturius behavior.... He must have hit his head harder than he thought...  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:23 pm
"She...tani?" Devyn tried out the strange-sounding, unfamiliar word. He'd have to ask more about that later. Noting that he was outnumbered, he opted to at least try to be halfway civil for now. As much as he could be at least. Fortunately for him, even the tiny taste of blood, despite it being his own, was enough to calm his hunger for some time.

Taking the offered hand and climbing to his feet, he shook his head slightly, tossing his hair out of his eyes. "Nah, don't worry about it. I wasn't paying much attention myself. Got distracted looking for someone. You alright?" He stretched and flared his wings momentarily, shaking the sand out of them before folding them down over his shoulders. "Strange place to run into someone, out in the open like this," he mused.

Suddenly realizing he hadn't given his own name, he muttered, "Oh yeah. Name's Devyn."

Crouched behind the nearest dune, Saffron watched curiously. Well...this was going MUCH better than expected. Of course, that wasn't saying much...  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:28 pm
Alturius laughed, "Eh, bruised my pride a little, but I'll live..." Looking over to Tamrin he chuckled, the look on his friend's face was priceless. With a motion of his hand, Tamrin nodded slowly and then shook his head.

He wondered what he was thinking...

Returning his attention to Devyn he smiled. "So who are you looking for? Maybe we can help?"

Again Tamrin was confused. Why was Alturius helping someone! This was so not usual... Though he'd given the handsignal for stiuation normal... He wondered if he was just biding his time... Either way, Tamrin would wait.

"..." He stared at Devyn like a snake would a mouse. Not nessciarly malice, but definatly not warm.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:41 pm
"Good to hear," Devyn replied automatically, wondering exactly what that hand signal had meant. He didn't particularly like the vibe he was getting off of that other guy either. He was all too happy to return the glare; he wasn't one to be easily intimidated. His attention back on Alturius, he shrugged slightly. "My dad. Well, not exactly my dad, but...anyway, it's no big deal. If he doesn't want to be found, he won't be. And I don't care one way or another, so forget it."

Speaking of which, Saffron had already turned himself into a smallish palm tree. He still had a good view of what was going on, but he'd never be detected like this. His eyes were drawn to a nearby form, sliding swiftly through the sands towards the three young boys. Oh, great...

A long, sinewy shape slithered across the warm sands, heading straight for the three Pae'il. On a direct path with Devyn, the creature swiftly coiled around the demon's leg and climbed upwards, desperate to seek refuge from the hot sand.

Devyn calmly glanced down before offering the snake his arm to coil around instead. "About time, Fang. Where in the world have you been?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:46 pm
Tamrin's eyes narrowed even more when he saw the snake coil around Devyn. He bit his tongue, trying his hardest not to hiss outright in anger.

Snakes were his mother's friends... not this louts...

Alturius looked the snake over with interest. "Oh? Well then, if your father is being a bum, why don't we hang out a bit, Tamrin needs some help in lightening up. We should see if we can't find us a few ladies to have some fun with," He smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:07 pm
Devyn seemed distracted in staring at the snake for a moment before snapping, "No, I don't care that it's hot out here and you wanted a nap. Now, just hush for a bit so I can talk, okay?" Fang hissed softly, flicking his tongue at Devyn cheekily before coiling around his arm and going quiet again.

Putting on a devilish sort of grin, he looked back at Alturius. It was better to simply ignore Tamrin at this point. If he didn't, Devyn figured he'd end up starting something.

"Fun, eh? And what sort of fun did you have in mind?" Something in his eyes said that he had his own ideas of 'fun,' but he wanted to hear what his new acquaintance thought.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:12 pm
Tamrin was about ready to sock Devyn in the face, but he regined himself in. Alturius for one, was in the way, and Tamrin didn't really want to deal with having to duke it out with him, since it wouldn't be THAT hard, since Altuirus couldn't fistfight to save his a**, but he could fence with the best of them, and he didn't want to get a knock on his door in the middle of the night with Alty there with his sword and dagger, he just wasn't in the mood for that, so he just let it slide.

"..." He didn't have to like it though...

Alturius chuckled. "Oh you know, pick us up a few girls, one for each of us I think, find a nice quiet spot, and get ourselves some action," He smirked, "After all I think Tamrin here really needs it, I don't even think he's KISSED a girl yet..." tossing a glance to Tamrin he smiled. "Isn't that right Tamrin?"

Tamrin just flipped him the bird.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:44 pm
Their antics almost made Devyn laugh, but he opted for a smirk instead. Of course, he carefully avoided mentioning the fact that he had yet to even meet a female of his own age, let alone kiss one...

"Sounds like a hell of a plan," he agreed, nodding. "The problem is...I certainly don't see any around here. It's rather quiet actually. I hope you have a good idea of where to find some ladies, 'cause I sure don't."

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:49 pm
"Hmmmmmmm..." Alturius tapped his chin in thought, his eyes focusing on some coulds as they passed by. "Well... Lets see... The HQ might have a few... Though here is good, we might pick up a few trying to sunbathe... Let's stick close to the beach for now, it's a nice day out, I'm sure we'll meet a few..." He chuckled.

"And if all else fails, there is the HQ, or even the healing house, I'm sure we'll find some around here somewhere, it's not like I've had any trouble finding any..." Though, Alturius had to admit, it wasn't as easy as he made it sound.

Tamrin just shook his head and shrugged. Hell why not, it wasn't like he had anything majored planned as of late...  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff