Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] You're much too small to count. (Tiffany and Flower) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Tiffany shivered slightly in the breeze. It was unusually cold out for the season, but it was dry. Dry was good, because it kept her hair looking at it's tip-top shape. So even in the cold, it was worth it.

She noticed thatthe world had gone into bloom, all the flowers had popped out. Certainly they were not enjoying these days. Then again, the flowers were nothing compared to Tiffany, they didn't understand that you must make sacrafices to look beautiful.

She carfully picked a piece of grass that was hidden in her hair. Horrible grass, how DARE it venture into her hoove! It must have been jelous of her beauty, like everyone else was.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:05 pm
Flower had set herself to grazing. The cold snap suited her just fine. All of the insects had died, including the horseflies. They loved black things and thus she often got bit. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she spied a spring of Queen Ann's Lace. She grabbed it by the base in her teeth and tugged on it trying to pull up the delicious root. She got it out and nibbled on the flower part before settling down to eat the root. Wild carrots were one of her favourite foods. They were tiny, but they were far sweeter than anything the two-leggers could manage to grow.

The mare looked up from her snack and spied what looked like the most angelic mare in existence. Her milky white fur, dazzling aqua eyes and flaxen mane left her speechless. Her sapphire eyes lit with wonder but she quickly looked away lest she was caught staring.

Lilly_Foxx

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:11 pm
Tiffany's gaze slowly scanned her surroundings. Green, green, green, then the score of flowers. Then... black? Her eye flicked slightly as she moved forward to get a better view.

She took in a quick breath as she realized that this was not just a log, or some animal. It was a...a....soquili. But it was so little! She wondered if it was a foal...but it didn't seem like it. It was stockier then a foal, with shorter leggs. How...freaky.

"Eww" she said, not holding in her disgust of what this...creature was. "What is WRONG with you? Why are you such a freaky looking thing?" she asked, tilting her head, letting her loose curls cascade down to the side as well.

What a vile creature. Certainly it wasn't entirly dirty, or even that ugly. It was just such an odd sight. She had never met such an oddly perportioned soquili, nor had she met one so little. Was it perhaps just an extreamly ugly foal? That might be it. Either way, she found the creature wholey vile.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:24 pm
Flower's eyes widened in shock at the mare's outburst. "N-Nothing's wrong with m-me!" She gasped, her ears pinning back. "I-I'm not f-freaky looking e-e-either! I'm a U-U-U-Usdia!" She added with a snort, a scowl on her lips.

Her voice was soft with a rich baritone sound to it. She also spoke with an English accent, not formal sounding like a Londoner's but more casual and relaxed. This was the most rude mare, or creature for that matter, that she had ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on. She was shy and timid around most but this mare had stepped over the boundaries.

Lilly_Foxx

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:31 pm
((Over the boundries alread, Tiff? That was fast! XDD))

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the little creature's attempt to look formitable. Or at least stand up for herself. Then again, the mare could have been ten feet tall and a Kalona and Tiffany still would be that rude.

"First of all" she said, flicking her long, shiney tail back and forth. "It isn't for you to decide if you are freaky looking or not. I am the onlooker, plus I am just...me. So I decide if you are freaky, and you are. Secound of all...what in the world is a Userda, or whatever you called it. A freaky mini horse?" she asked, wondering if there were more of these things around.

She examined the creature more carefully. She had a funny way of talking, not like the Caelen guy she ran into, but the same concept, where she was saying the same thing, but saying it differently. What a freak. Also, she had funny colorings that oddly reminded Tiffany of one disgusting creature she had once run into that seemed to fancy spraying smelly liquid over others. How gross.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:03 pm
Flower stomped her hoof. "P-Piss off b-b***h!" She snapped. "I-If you had p-pulled your head o-out of your a-a-arse you'd know t-t-that your s-s**t stinks j-just as much as anyone's!" She added, eyes blazing with hate.

"Usdias a-are just as good a S-S-Soquilis! We're j-just smaller." She said harshly. "M-Maybe if y-you weren't s-so arrogant and s-shallow y-you'd get the k-kind of attention y-y-you really crave." She added with a sneer.

"A-A-After meeting you, I've d-decided I-I'm in favour of a-abortion in c-c-cases of incest. B-But I-I have to a-admit your pretty as a picture...I-I'd love it i-if someone h-h-hung you." She said with a sweet smile. She could have quite a mouth on her if the mood struck her.

Lilly_Foxx

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:18 pm
Tiffany was taken aback slightly at the comments from the little thing's mouth. Cruel, hard, and justt as vile as the Usdia's look herself.

"C-c-clearly you are f-f-freaks" hissed Tiffany harshly, mocking the little one's stutter. "And clearly YOU would be the product of incents you freaky little thing. I haven't in all my years, which are few by the way" she said, making sure to ward off any old jokes "Seen anything as freakishly disgusting and disfomed as you appear to be. Just seeing you makes me want to throw up" she said,. Two could play at this game.

"By the way, you clearly have no manners at all. Such foul language from a...what are you, anyway? I would call you a male, but that aged face says otherwise. I would call you a filly, but the freaky perportions make that seem wrong. Oh I have an idea, I will just call you an it, ok?" she said curley, wanting very muc for he vile creature to leave and go spray stink upon someone else.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Flower scowled, the incest comment stung but this didn't show on her face. If anything it enraged her. "F-Fine! Sick-u-up! I h-hope you choke o-on it!" She snapped.

"A-And you're a f-fine one to s-speak of manners! D-D'you think people'll w-w-worship you if y-you insult t-them?" She rebuked. She gave a bark like laugh. "Like a-a-anyone'd worship y-you in the first place." She said, a smirk playing at her lips.

"Y-You may as w-w-well be an 'it'!" She added. "No stallion i-in his r-right mind w-w-would ever mate with y-you!" She hissed, her eyes narrowing. "Y-You're far t-too arrogant a-and e-egotistical!" She told her frankly. "I-It's a mind o-over matter thing, I-I don't m-mind, 'cos f-frankly m-my dear y-y-you don't m-matter."

Lilly_Foxx

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:58 pm
Tiffany tossed her mane back, looking downward at the fiesty little thing. The stuttering made the insults sound a bit childish, like she was trying too hard to be something she wasn't. She laughed outwardly.

"I don't need any kind of stupid mate. Why would I want a smelly stallion following me around? If anything I would just keep one as a servant to make me look good" she said, smiling. "And really, who would be mates with you? You have that unattractive stutter, horrid manners, and honestly, you are just a little freak. I suppose you would have to find another little freak, and since there are so few, MAYBE he would settle. So that is what you get to be. A 'can't do any better'. How appealing" she snapped.

She felt like just kicking the little brat, it would be jst so easy. She was right there! But then again, that would be very unlady-like. It would show she was immature too, which she prided herself not to be. So she kept her ideas on the inside.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:40 pm
Flower took a few steps closer to the mare. "At l-least someone would w-want to be with me!" She said darkly. "I-I don't repulse them a-and have s-s-something nice t-to offer!" She added.

"I-I have manners u-unlike you who h-has no i-internal m-monologue. W-What d'you call showing d-d-disgust to someone y-y-you've never met and t-t-t-telling them they look like f-freaks and that t-they must have s-something wrong with them?" She demanded, her jaw set.

"S-Sure you m-may look a t-treat but a-as soon as you o-open your mouth y-y-you become t-the most u-u-ugly creature alive!" She said, attempting to get right in the mare's face. She reared onto her hinds and managed to look her in the eye. If looks could kill, Tiffany'd be stone dead. After a few moments she dropped to all fours again and snorted.

Lilly_Foxx

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:36 pm
Tiffany stood her ground, she had no reason to be intimidated by this little squirt. Certainly she must be confused, thinking that she could stand up to a creature so obviously superior to herself.

"I would rather be alone then be the last resort" she hissed, glaring at the little thing. "w-w-what do you have to offer, hmm? An annoying stutter, a potty mouth, and ugliness. Oh man, I am sure the boys are falling all over themselves for you!" she said, breifly making fun of the stutter again.

"For your information, some stallions find strong mares very attractive. But know what? I don't want a stallion at all, they seem like quite a burdon, and unlike SOME I know, I am not going around constantly thinking about it. If they think I am gorgeous, as I am, then can do so. If not, they must have some sort of mental disorder" she hissed, leaning down and nearly touching noses with the little pony as she stood on her hine leggs.

"And don't stand up like that, it just makes you look more pathetic then you really are, you little it-thing."

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:46 pm
Flower was about to loose it. Clearly her icy English politeness had long since gone out the window. "I-If y-you say my outsides are u-ugly...which y-y-you seem to t-think they are, think a-about this! Looks f-f-fade, you'll g-grow old, s-start to sag, a-and possibly g-g-get fat!" She snapped. "S'what's o-on the inside t-tha' counts w-whether you choose t-to believe i-it or not." She said definitely.

"A-An' as f-far as that goes, I-I look loads b-b-better than you could e-ever hope to be!" She added seriously. "O-Others aren't just a-a-around for your amusement! W-We all have feelings t-t-too you know!" Oh how badly she wanted to rip the flowers from her hair and try to shove her into a mud puddle. "I-I'll have more than you'll e-ever achieved in y-your wildest dreams!" She added.

Lilly_Foxx

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:49 pm
"Not me." she said confidently. "Maybe some of you little brats will get ugly or fat...moreso then you already are, I mean. But I certainly will not. Inside counts I GUESS but, my insides are WONDERFUL. I am a kind, caring, and absolutly amazing mare, and if you choose not to see it, then I pity you" she hissed, looking down at the chubby little squirt.

"I think you are confused. You are little, freaky looking, and fat. And sorry, but you ARE here for my amsument, there is no other reason for you to be here, and I could care less about your pitiful feelings"

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:19 pm
Flower gave a bark-like laugh. "Oi!" She called to get the mare's attention. "I-I dun you're g-gettin' what I-I'm trying t-ta tell y-y-you." She said sitffly. "I-If you were k-kind a-an' caring t-then w-we'd not b-be having t-this c-c-conversation!" She snapped. "W-When I first met y-ya, 'afore y-ya opened t-that black h-hole you d-d-d-deem a mouth, I was p-plannin' on tellin' ya' y-y-you looked good." She added.

"B-But since I-I clearly d-don't know a-a thing about i-it. S-Since you're s-so wonderful w-why don't 'c-cha teach me?" She asked, trying a new tactic. "S-Since you're r-r-right and I can't l-look any worse...m-m-maybe with your e-e-expertise y-you could 'elp me." She added, a plan forming in her mind. She looked very sincere although her words were laced with sarcasm.

Lilly_Foxx

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:03 pm
"No, you are confused. I asked what was wrong with you because I was CONCERNED with your well being. How was I supost to know you were born that way? Oh, and thank you, of COURSE you think I am pretty!" she said, winking and laughing.

"Ohh! Makeover!" Tiffany said in exitment, and began to encircle the little pony. "Well first off you need a bit of exersize to loose that extra weight. Then I would pay more attention to my hygine. When was the last time you bathed, hmm? I think I see a bit of dirt" she said, making a face.

"Hmm, I would definetly try to come out your back a bit in order to define your stripe, as well as your tail, make sure to seperate all the black and white hairs as much as possible. Other then that, I don't think there is really anything to be done on how tragic you look. Some are just born that way, I guess"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff