Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:47 pm
User Image

Orah wandered by a small creek that flowed through the woods around her, her head lowere to let her soft nose run through the grass along its banks. While her girl was buisy at the teepee, the little mare was left to her own devices, something that had been happening quite often of late. It wasn't really suprising to the mare. When Blue was in one place for any length of time, she liked to spend time meeting the people there and making or trading for things she couldn't while she traveled.

It made the zorse rather lonely, in truth. She was used to being with her girl every hour of every day, even sleeping with in sight of here. Now though, Blue slept in the teepee while Orah slept outside, and her girl seemed to get rather annoyed when Orah kept trying to poke her nose into whatever project the girl was working on.

Orah sighed as she half-heartedly lipped up a few stems of grass, chewing while she plodded slowly along. She needed something to do, like Blue had something to do. Maybe she should go see one of her friends, or explore a bit farther than she had so far... but the thought was a bit unappealing. Feeling lazy but restless, the mare wandered farther, idly watching the leaf shadow dance across the floor of the forrest.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:53 pm
if any where close they would hear the heavy hoof falls of a dark colored stallion. Raum stuck to the shadows mostly but unlike his father he was noticable even in the shadows because of his dark red coat. it had been a few days since his encounter with the mare that beat him down by catchign him off gaurd. giving a rather load snort, he shook his mane. oh how he hated mares at the moment since he only ran into ones that where rude, ran over him, or insulted him. mutturign to himself bitterly over having been beat, he didn't noticed he was walkign stright towards a mare right now as his glared at the ground as he walked while ignorign the shoulder pain of it having been smacked by a hoof.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:02 pm
Orah paused as she heard nearby hoof beats, her head rising on its thick neck as she perked her ears. There was another horse nearby, it sounded like. Her perked ears twitched, as if undecided whether to stay perked or fall back.

The zorse mare was friendly with those she knew, but people she didn't? People she didn't know made her nervous and increased her shyness. What if it was someone unpleasant? Or even dangerous? Her ears tilted back a little, and she shifted on her hooves, her thoughts taking a darker turn. Maybe if she hadn't been feeling so lonely before, she wouldn't have reacted like that, but its hard to say.

Dark brown eyes flickered back and forth as she searched for somewhere safe to stand. Not hide... that would be silly, but somewhere she could see in all directions. The creek was the obvious answer, and Ora gratefully trotted down to it, splashing into water that only came half-way up her cannons. It fountained up as her hoofs plopped down into it, water splashing up her legs and her belly. Thus ready, she bent her head to take a sip of water to settle herself, though she never stopped glancing in the direction of the approaching hooves.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:14 pm
Raum snapped out of the minute he heard hoofs and splashign of water. ears perked up and now looking forward, he wondered who was around. lookign about, he went to the direction he heard the sound. her being shy might just not set off Raums hot headed temper that had a streak of getting the best of him. picking his pace up, he had to find out who was lurkign about. it wasn't long til he managed to arrive at the creek. to his annnoyance though, he saw a rather stunning mare in the creek. snorting and tossign his head, he eyed the mare with golden eyes. stayign silent, he would allow the mare to approce him or speak and if not he would most likey be on his way.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:35 pm
Tossing her head up when the dark stallion emerged from the forrest, Orah trained her eyes on him, sweeping over his form before moving up to his face. He looked younger, though he was obviously an adult, and in fairly good health. His expression.... wasn't really welcoming. He didn't look happy to see her.

Her ears tilted back as she dropped her head a little, her rather large hooves shuffling in the water as she shifted back and forth. "Um.... Hello, there!" She called out timidly, her tail brushing lightly against her back legs as she twitched it. "My name's Orah. I... hope I didn't, um, interupt you or anything...." That thought had suddenly occured to her. What if this was his special spot and he wanted to be alone in it? Some creatures were territorial... what if she was invading his territory? Oh dear... she was so clumsy sometimes, bad luck a familiar companion.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:45 pm
Raum was surpised by her responce to his arrival. never had he meet any shy and timid. it took him a few moments to even being to speak a responce as he hardly knew how to respond to such shyness. " i'm Raum. and why would you say that? it's clear i was the one invading into the area you where in first." giving a snort, he raised a brow at her. she definatly was different from any one he knew. " so why would you be so quick to say such a things?" it was just odd to hm that she would react that way.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:01 am
Orah was a tad embarrassed when he spoke, asking after her reasons for what she said. Flustered now that the strange stallion was speaking to her, she shuffled again, kicking up little splashes of water as a way to give herself something to do and cover some of her embarrassment.

"Well... I'm new to the area, sort of. This could be your territory, and I'd never know. Maybe you were returning, and I'm here in your area..." She trailed off towards the end of that, feeling rather stupid and clumsy. It was always like this... she was such a silly thing, naive in the ways of others and always doing the wrong thing. "I'm just... clumsy like that." The mare murmured.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:17 am
Raum just shook his head. it didn't take him long to feel that she was just a weak mare who was shy. oh well atlest he didn't run into that one mare who he hated with a passon and planned to get revenge on. " theres no need to get all worked up and flustered over nothing." snorting, he wondered why this mare was this way. " this isn't my territory so theres no need to act like im gonna hurt you. it's rather odd to me you would be so flustered over nothing." flicking his tail, he moved over to the edge of the water and kep his distance from her as he wanted to get a drink.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:33 am
Orah rolled her shoulders in a loose shrug as she moved to plod out of the water, her hooves hitting the water with wet thumps till she reached dry land. Stepping up onto the bank, she shook herself reflexively and stood dripping water down her legs, sneaking glances at the stallion as he took a drink.

"I'm sorry..." She said softly. "I just don't like... being... in the way, you know? I'm just such a misfit sometimes, getting into trouble all by accident." Her lovingly braided tail brushed her boldly stripped sides as she stood still, the feathers tied to bits of her mane fluttering in a stray breeze. Her ears tilted a little, one flicking forward as she ventured her own questions to him. "Raum, was it? Its a pleasure to meet you, by the way. Can I ask... if this isn't your territory, what are you doing here? Do you like to wander too?"

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:21 am
Raum took his time drinking, and once done he lifted his head to look at her. hsi pericign golden eyes stared at her for a long moment before responing " if you think your a misfit thats what you are because thats what you think." he snorted and tossed his braided mane that his mother forced him to allow to get braided. if it had been up to him he wouldn't have it braided. " the more you get to know me the morei doubt you will fine it a pleasure. i'm not here because i wander, i here to avoid something." it was all he was willing to say and actualy he was avoiding his sibligns and parents because of the fight he gotten in. the marks where not as visable as the day before when he gotten into a fight. " so what are you doing here. from what i can tell, a shy mare like yourself doesn't seem liek one to venture on there own and would stick with a herd or a two legger." it was what he thought at the moment from her actions and words.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:32 pm
Orah dropped her head and her ears as he seemed to agree with her. That wasn't very nice of him... but even he admited that he wasn't very pleasant to be around. "Avoiding something? Oh.... I'm just wandering. I was bored, you see. My two legger is buisy in her home, and I just get in the way... I don't normally wander so far, but I do like to explore a little."

Her shoulders rolled in a shrug as she looked down at the grass around her hooves. "Maybe I should just go then... I didn't mean to bother you."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:31 am
Raum shook his head. " so i was right in what i asumed." snorting he walked bolded up to her though he thought it might scare her away which he wasn't trying to do at all. " what you should do is toughen up and actualy wander about and stop being so shy. evenif its a nice change for me to meet someone not running over me or even attacking me over nothing, it annoyies me when a see such a weakness."lowering his head so he can look her in the eyes he found her amusing and annoying all at once. " but you choose what you want to do. i doubt i will see you again but you never know plus who am i to tell you what to do.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:42 am
Orah lifted her head as she frowned, pointed ears laying back against her small skull as Raum stalked close. The nearness forced her to look up at him, and she twitched her tail in annoyance.

"You are a very disagreeable stallion." She stated, stomping a hoof. "There is nothing wrong about being with a two-legger, and there is nothing wrong with being a little shy." Her jaw trembled, but she forced it to firm, drawing up all of her petite little self to try and match him some. She seemed to be forgetting her shyness in the face of his grumpiness, showing the bit of stubborness she got from her zebra half and normally hid. "I'm not weak... and it is unkind of you to say so. Were you never taught manners as a colt? Even if you weren't, its not excuse to be rude."

Snorting, she turned and shouldered her way past him, though in reality she did little more than brushed against him on her way down to the water. Flustered and struggled for clamness again, she bent her head to sip the water, even though she wasn't thirsty in the least.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:08 pm
Raum let a smirk come across his face at her reaction towards his words. it wasn't what he had expected but it was a reaction he had wanted. when she shoved past him, he grunted at the weight being shifted to his other leg which was his one with the bad shoulder. " isn't rather rude to shove past someone?" now he was just mocking and shook his head with a snort. " i always been told i am disagreeable. and i been taught manners but choose to use them when i feel the need." now he laughed a bit. " think what you want though, i'm only a stranger you know by name only and nothing else. as it seems you rather be alone, i will take my leave now." on purpose he slowly turned and started to walk away just to see if she might say somethign more.

(( >_> Raum is very disagreeable xD;; ))  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:18 am
The mare snorted water from her nose as she tossed her head up, swinging it around to frown at him.

"I didn't shove you! I... brushed your shoulder, if that." Her tail swished as she stomped a hoof, feeling very disagreeable now. "You are a rude stallion, and not very nice, if you know manners but don't use them. If everyone used manners, the world would be a much nicer place, you know. That's why I use them, anyway."

Another snort came free, scattering the last of the water droplets from her nose and muzzle. "I never said I wanted to be alone." She said softly, facing back to the stream. "I don't like being alone, but I don't like being with rude Soquili either... Its hard to make friends with someone who is rude to you."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff