Reply -Tending the Flock-
Prayer Requests? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sourpuss

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:22 am
So, yeah. Everynight I pray. I was wonderin if u ppl had any prayer requests since my life is a borefest and i have nothing to pray about except for the things i said about the night before!
Don't worry, I'm happy to pray for u all!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:31 am
I have a prayer requests! 3nodding
Please pray for my dad. Hes going through hard times right now with his job and financial needs. Hes been kinda crabby over it all because of stress. He hasn't been reading his bible and he is slowly losing his walk. I've been praying for him. It would be a blessing if I had more help on praying for him. Thanks so much.
heart ~Kristie  

Shachah

Niwozawa Magensie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:40 pm
maybe i could pray so that i could over my "notlikeiexia" i mde it up myself biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:51 pm
Maybe you can pray for me!!!I don`t need to say why, right? redface sweatdrop God knows anywhay what`s it about!!But a little more prayer in my life won`t be so bad!!  

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:10 pm
Please also pray for some of these people in this Guild, they need serious Help!!!Let us pray whee for them  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:24 pm
you can prey for the people in the london bombing. You could also prey for the people in the Florida pan handel that just got hit by a hurricane. xd 3nodding  

Venustas Felis

Shachah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:54 am
Shiro_Miko
you can prey for the people in the london bombing. You could also prey for the people in the Florida pan handel that just got hit by a hurricane. xd 3nodding
It barely missed us! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:04 pm
Shachah
I have a prayer requests! 3nodding
Please pray for my dad. Hes going through hard times right now with his job and financial needs. Hes been kinda crabby over it all because of stress. He hasn't been reading his bible and he is slowly losing his walk. I've been praying for him. It would be a blessing if I had more help on praying for him. Thanks so much.
heart ~Kristie
Okay! heart  

The Sourpuss

The Sourpuss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:06 pm
Hurricanes...bombing...*jot, jot*
Okay then! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Shachah
Shiro_Miko
It barely missed us! xd
Oh. I got some tornados though some people might of got seriousely injured by one I dont know sweatdrop  

Venustas Felis

NinaMai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:51 pm
Niwozawa Magensie
maybe i could pray so that i could over my "notlikeiexia" i mde it up myself biggrin

*hugs* Sometimes I worry about you, then I remember that your able to take care fo your self, then I remember that your mine domokun heart twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:04 pm
greyINshadows
Niwozawa Magensie

*hugs* Sometimes I worry about you, then I remember that your able to take care fo your self, then I remember that your mine domokun heart twisted

i thought nelrond was yours  

Niwozawa Magensie
Crew

Arden_Lavendar
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:04 pm
Sorry to squash the love fest, but I'm pretty sure we all belong to God....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:19 am
Could I ask you to please pray for a little girl named Ally Heintz? I don't know her personally, but she is very important to me and I would really appreciate it if people would help her by praying for her and her family in their hard time.  

CameraxxWHORE

xXSachiko-chanXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:37 am
um....i wanna pray for my grandparents, both sides, living and dead....may they always be under the hand of God, and happy with him... heart  
-Tending the Flock-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff