View Results

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:26 pm
Isn't it cool that there was a quest based on something by CLAMP? The Mokona hats are really cute. They should make more items based on CLAMP.
What kind of items do you think they should have?
What about one of the dolls from Angelic Layer? Or Kero from Cardcaptor Sakura?

(If this post shouldn't go here, it can be moved. I didn't know where to put it.)

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:43 pm
I want Fai's coat and staff and the Black mokona too. the two mokona's are awesome!
User Image

Trigger Happy Xigbar

mokotan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:13 pm
Ah the Mokona hats. They are quite comfortable.

Earyn

They do have a Kero doll. I have one sitting right next to me. Hah.

^^Ignore that post.

I'm sorry. I thought you meant real-life items. Hah, gee. I should read the announcements first...

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:37 pm
mokotan
Ah the Mokona hats. They are quite comfortable.

Earyn

They do have a Kero doll. I have one sitting right next to me. Hah.

^^Ignore that post.

I'm sorry. I thought you meant real-life items. Hah, gee. I should read the announcements first...

I have the Mokona plushie! I want the Fai plushie and the Kamui plushie they need a Sorata and Subaru plushie.  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

mokotan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:12 pm
Trigger Happy Xigbar
I have the Mokona plushie! I want the Fai plushie and the Kamui plushie they need a Sorata and Subaru plushie.

They have a Fay and Kamui plushie!? What are the names for them?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:16 pm
I want a Fai plushie!! And both Mokonas, too! heart  

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:47 am
mokotan
Trigger Happy Xigbar

I went to the AMA website and looked at the shops that were going to be selling stuff there and and saw Tsubasa plushies. the Kamui plushie has been around for a while -it's the kamui with the angel and devil wings.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:28 pm
Yea, they should make more items based on CLAMP mangas! The Mokona hats are so cute, and I think that they should make a Kero plushie for Gaia or a Black Mokona plushie. Those would be so cute! heart  

Akyli

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:30 am
there once was a list/petition/thread that was for getting Clamp items - i think. i remember one for mokona plushies or animals.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:38 am
Trigger Happy Xigbar
mokotan
Trigger Happy Xigbar

I went to the AMA website and looked at the shops that were going to be selling stuff there and and saw Tsubasa plushies. the Kamui plushie has been around for a while -it's the kamui with the angel and devil wings.

User Image
User Image
I want Fai and the mokonas  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

mokotan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:18 pm
Trigger Happy Xigbar
Trigger Happy Xigbar
mokotan
Trigger Happy Xigbar

User Image
User Image

I have all the plushies in the top picture, and only the white mokona (13"). I got them off eBay. Ahah.

BTW: I'm confused. Were we talking about the real-life items or the virtual ones on Gaia?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:41 pm
The hats are spiffy. =3  

CherubFluff
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:37 am
mokotan
Trigger Happy Xigbar
Trigger Happy Xigbar
mokotan
Trigger Happy Xigbar

User Image
User Image

I have all the plushies in the top picture, and only the white mokona (13"). I got them off eBay. Ahah.

BTW: I'm confused. Were we talking about the real-life items or the virtual ones on Gaia?

eek gonk I'm envious!!!!!!!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:35 am
If you go to a con the Funimation booth has the collectors' box of the first volume and the next cons will have Mokona hats like our avitars for sale.  

animeangel_99

Supportive Cat

16,615 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • There are two sides... 50

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:57 am
I don't want eth mokona hat because hats usually irritate my forehead so i'd rather havethe plushies! especially the Fai plushie. they need the other form of Fai but I'm gonna be vague for those who don't know of what happens in around the volumes of 16-18.  
CLAMP Series Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff