Zadiaz

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:11 pm
Gosh ,Toya.....is hot but he annoyed me ^^ I sort of had a half hate half like relationship with him >.< He was a drama-starter like Aki and his whole 'lost memory thing'didn't do anything for Aya except make her hurt and he got her pregnant which is what made me mad in the first place lol.

It's not all him it was the age difference.It bothered me.Him being 20 and her being 16.Teen pregnancy not good.Although it added so much more meaning to the love story.I thought it was pretty sweet..

Not to mention he had trouble with the whole love thing.I'll have to see how I feel about him when I finish the series.So yeah toya's a second place for me.
I didn't really like Aki very much.He was sweet but I guess Shiso kinda ruined him for me...idk he just wasn't my favorite.

I guess I'll go with Yuhi because he was a protector and wasn't really after Aya for her body.He just loved her and wanted to take care of her.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:47 pm
i like toya heart  

yuurinka

Aziekelle

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:24 am
4laugh I would go for Tooya Mizuki :] the first time i watched Ayashi no Ceres is when i was 9 yrs old. When i saw Tooya . hmmm you know what happens when a bishounen-fangirl sees a bishounen haha. I really like him, even though he's amnesiac. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:48 pm
Yuhi of course!

He is just too awesome. He's so sweet and such a great cook! And let's not forget his metal chopsticks (the ultimate weapon!). He's wonderful and I love him so much. Yuhi beats Toya any day. xp

So then I have to pick Aki next. Aki is also cute. I felt so bad for him in the end... cry

And then I'm sorry Toya...you don't even make the list in my eyes... xd  

kurokiday

Yuu Watase Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas