Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Girl #1...girl #2...girl #3. Too many womens. (Need advice.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you for viewing. Have some gold.
  WOO HOO! Free gold! ~doesn't read post~
  WOO HOO! Free gold! ~goes ahead and reads post~
  Poll whore answer. ~doesn't read poll~
View Results

DeanWinchester

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:52 pm
Alright, I believe in promises. I do, I do with all my heart because my word is the only thing that hasn't been taken away from me, but you and your girlfriend have to have a heart to heart.
I haven't read all the advice given, so if I repeat something, just forgive me and live with it. I'm never feeling too great anyways.

I honestly think that you need to tell her that you won't leave her, but that you don't feel anything for her. Because you're lying to her if you stay with her without telling her.
I don't know if you understand that, but promising to be with someone -if she thinks that means marriage, marriage is a bond of LOVE. If you don't love her, you can't follow that bond without lying. So, I think you need to tell her the truth, and ask her if she wants to be with you, still, knowing that you don't love her the way she wants you to. I'm not saying you don't care about her. I'm using love in the televised meaning right now.

Tell her the truth. Hiding the truth is still lying. Or at least thats what my step mom screams at me, so we can assume she's right. She's smart if cranky.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:02 pm
Well, I have to say, #2 isn't really a problem.

#1 is working on what I already know.

Would you guys mind praying for me/us, please?

God's will be done.  

Manual Calavera

promised_child

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:37 pm
you bet  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:23 am

<3

First of all, I've only read the first post, so here is my solution based on what I've gathered from that.

Clearly these women, 1 and 2, are breaking you, as well as not allowing themselves to heal.

The Lord tells us not to put ourselves in situations that can damage our faith. Woman number 2 is forcing herself on you, trying to make you give in to her, leaving number 1 with your betrayal.

If you don't want to be with number 1 forever, stop waisting both of your time. If you don't want to be with number 2 forever, stop waisting both of your time. You need to tell them "No. I cannot do this. I am being forced to hurt you, and it is hurting me."

Believe me, it is for the best. If you are honest, and don't 'beat around the bush' the result will be far less painful, and far less time-consuming.

I will certainly pray for your situation, and that you will not be cowardly in doing what is obviously right.

<3

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Manual Calavera

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:30 pm
MonosodiumGlutamate

<3

First of all, I've only read the first post, so here is my solution based on what I've gathered from that.

Clearly these women, 1 and 2, are breaking you, as well as not allowing themselves to heal.

The Lord tells us not to put ourselves in situations that can damage our faith. Woman number 2 is forcing herself on you, trying to make you give in to her, leaving number 1 with your betrayal.

If you don't want to be with number 1 forever, stop waisting both of your time. If you don't want to be with number 2 forever, stop waisting both of your time. You need to tell them "No. I cannot do this. I am being forced to hurt you, and it is hurting me."

Believe me, it is for the best. If you are honest, and don't 'beat around the bush' the result will be far less painful, and far less time-consuming.

I will certainly pray for your situation, and that you will not be cowardly in doing what is obviously right.

<3
Well thank you. I appreciate that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:53 pm
ouch..all i can say is pray about it.  

destinygirl_8

Sweet Angiel

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:58 pm
i have never heard of sucha complicated love triangle lol or square? idk but it must be soo hard and confusing. Honesty is the way to go, you can rely on god but sometimes god does his work through us. Wow yeah.. all i can say is ill pray for you , right now actually

o yeah, if god finds a solution for you can you post about it because i really want to hear it and how god did it smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:31 pm
o_O The Face says hi.
x_Hikari_x
I refer you to my promise that I made to her.

As a christian, I feel I should keep my word and not leave her.

I was skimming through the guild, no, I'm not a member but I'll pray for you.

And by the other statements:
You promised that you will never leave her, then don't, be there when she needs you(for certain things of course), but it doesn't mean you have to marry her. If she loves you, she should understand. As everyone says, pray.
I'm sure 3 will understand that you need to help 1. I pray this helped.  

Daughter of Thin Cut

chatula

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:33 am
While I understand the situation you are in and how you got there, have you ever considered that if you waited until you are old enough and ready to marry, you would not have such a complicated situation and difficult decisions to make? When you date and get emotionally involved with so many girls so early, you do harm to both your and their emotions by way of a spiritual and emotional bond that you weren't meant to have now. You are giving a piece of your heart to each other, and if you keep giving those pieces away, what will you have left to give your future wife? Believe me , my husband did this before we married, and he is so wounded that he can't give me much of his heart at all. We've been married 27 years, and I wish he had kept himself pure and untainted only for me before our wedding night. Think about this, and please don't be offended. These are things no one told me when I was your age, and I want to offer you a chance to rethink your behavior. With the Lord, it is never too late to change (until you're dead), and you can save yourself a lot of grief if you learn this now and focus your attention on what the Lord has for you. If you feel unloved, it is not up to your family, friends or girlfriends to fill that void. The Lord is the only who can do it. If you let Him do it, you will have healing and restored ability to love as He does.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff