Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Story Time! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you share a story?
  Yesh
  hmm...no *tickles teenage death girl*
  Yes *tickles teenage death girl*
View Results

teenage death girl

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:02 am
This is a thread where you can post your stories about tickling whether they are real experiences you've had or stories that you've made up (including fanfiction). And to get things started I'll go first and tell you of an experience I had...

About a year or two ago I was babysitting for this lady I used to know on our street she had two boys. One was in 2nd or 3rd grade I think and the other was in 3rd or 4th. I had to babysit them all afternoon from 10am to 6:30pm. It was summer time and I had on a tube top, short and my sandels. everything was nice and fine for a good while. I was laying on the couch watching t.v. with them and one of the boys comes up and says "I see your belly" he pokes my stomache at the same time and I giggled and he does it a few more times and he laughs cause I'm ticklish and runs off into his brothers room and tells him and 5 minutes later they come back in the room. The older one starts tickling my feet and giggle and sit up and say hey what are you doing and the both go "the babysitter is ticklish" and kept saying it and trying to tickle me. this went on for 15 minutes it was fun then they stopped and asked when lunch was xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:39 pm
Hahaa.
Sounds like me and my neighbors(we are close, so its like family...)
'Except the wife always ends up torturing me.
Haha!
And gets her 3 boys and husband to help.
Haha!
I will share some more stories about them later!  

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

teenage death girl

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:04 am
x_Chelsea_x
Hahaa.
Haha!
Haha!
Looking forward to it heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:46 pm
when i was that young, my babysitter was tickling me and i let her cuz i thought it was fun  

lord of the 4 realms

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:06 pm
x_Chelsea_x
Hahaa.
Haha!
Haha!

Oooh! I'm looking forward to that also!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:39 pm
Oooh! I'm looking forward to that also!

Quote:

We don't do it as much as we used to.

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:07 pm
Well, I would be over there, this was like, last year..and we were all watching TV, animal planet or something, and Jen(the mom) pokes my side, and I jumped. She kept doing it, and her husband, would help me get her, and the boys would just get whoever they wanted too smile Such torture!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:07 pm
when i was that young, my babysitter was tickling me and i let her cuz i thought it was fun

aww! I bet that made her happy.  

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:09 pm
One time we all got Jen, poor Jennifer. She is like my second mom, and it was so cute to see her laughing so hard...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:24 pm
Any one got any tickle tips, for how to tickle an average sized, women adult? She loves it tho, always askin' for more ;P  

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:49 pm
x_Chelsea_x
Any one got any tickle tips, for how to tickle an average sized, women adult? She loves it tho, always askin' for more ;P

Not really. Hold her down if you don't already!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:21 pm
I do hold her down my best, but she always manages to roll over, making me on bottom whee  

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:04 pm
Nice story. I think I'll try that.
Ahem! Here's my made-up story,

It was 12:00 in the after noon, and I was relaxing in beach. I was only wearing my swim trunks and my white T-shirt. I was trying to take a nap, but everytime I close my eyes, two boys kept running back and forth over me as the sand keep flying onto my face. I was annoyed and told the boy to play somewhere else. They pouted at me and left me alone. I sighed and decided to take a nap again, but just as I least expected, someone trippped on my face and fell. I first thought it was one of the boys I told to play somewhere else, so I got up and was about to tell that person, only to notice that it was a young girl.

I grew worried and asked if she was alright. She said yes and apologize. I smiled and said "That's good. Just be a little more careful ok?" She said yes, but when I was about to take a nap, she poked me in the tummy and I started giggling. She laughed and said "You're funny when you laugh." I was about to ask her why she'd poke me, but got cut off as she started tickling my tummy and my sides. I Laughed and asked her to stop as I was too afraid to tickle her back or to even defend myself. She tickled me for ten minutes and as she stopped, she said "you're fun to tickle. Bye bye." Then she left.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:29 pm
Aww, thats cute. I bet that girl would enjoy getting tickled, back.

I was just at Jens house, before I came on here, only a few pokes, on her sides, but that was it, Still fun, tho!  

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:07 pm
x_Chelsea_x
Aww, thats cute. I bet that girl would enjoy getting tickled, back.

I was just at Jens house, before I came on here, only a few pokes, on her sides, but that was it, Still fun, tho!

Hmm. Alright. If you like, I could continue on with my made-up story.  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games