[In the End] What will happen to Sasuke? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MooMooJuice
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:11 pm
What will happen to Sasuke at the end of Naruto?

What do you think will happen to Sasuke at the end of the series?
I'm sure some of you have your own ideas in your head of what will happen at the end, so what is it?
Give us your own description of what you think will happen with Sasuke, what he might do - or not do.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:49 pm
While thinking about what might happen to Sasuke at the end of the series, I'd get this little story in my head where Sasuke would beat Itachi to save his friends ( Instead of to revenge his clan ), but die in the process.

Alot of people seem to think Sasuke will die at the end as well, and I would agree.

But lately, I've been seeing things a little differently.
I'm not sure how it would all come together, but for as long as I can remember, I've always thought it would be so cute if Sasuke killed Itachi and survived or something, and ended up becoming some sort of officer like his father. x3 ( You-know how when Sasuke was younger he said he would grow up and help his father. )
But to me, after Sasuke cut his ties with the Leaf Village, it just wouldn't seem like his character to want to go back. To me, he wouldn't go back because of what he did, so instead he would travel to other villages and towns and help out where he could. Hoping that maybe he could prevent anyone else from having to go through what he did.
Naruto would try to change his mind, ofcourse, but finally come to understand Sasuke's reasons, and even though they were apart, 'together' they would try their best to help others.

Of course, as a SasuSaku fan, I have to have a little scenerio between them as well. >>;
Sakura would also be reluctant in letting Sasuke go, but hearing he was going to travel around the world, held onto the sliver of hope that they might see each other again. Making a promise that when they did, Sakura will have grown her hair out really long. ( To show her love for him )
But Sasuke would reply simply "Your hair is better short."
In this way, it would show that he wanted her to move on, and that she shouldn't keep holding onto him.

Heh. Though that might sound kind of odd coming from a SasuSaku fan, in all honestly, as much as I'd like it to happen, I can't see Sasuke and Sakura getting together. Unless some drastic change happened to Sasuke, It would seem out of character for him.

In the end Team 7 would remain apart, but would always be thinking of each other.  

MooMooJuice
Captain

Tenshi no Hana-chan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:11 pm
I'm not exactly in my fanfic-writing mood, but I'll give it a shot.

I've always imagined Sasuke being able to defeat Itachi around the end, after backfiring twice or thrice more, until he accepts the fact that he draws his strength from having people to protect (Naruto and Sakura) and from having them by his side while he defeats Itachi.

I could never imagine Team 7 apart, particularly because the central themes of "Team 7" are "togetherness" and "surpassing the previous generations." I mean, look at it - the Legendary Sannin broke up, and only Kakashi is left from Team Yondaime. Wouldn't it be surpassing them if Team 7 manages to stay together in the end? That's what I think, anyway. So I believe that Naruto will find a way to make Sasuke come back to them.

And as SasuSaku fan, I've always imagined their ending as something of a cliffhanger. Like Sasuke would finally acknowledge Sakura's feelings for him, and asking her to marry him without actually saying he's in love with her as well (and maybe just showing it through action) and Sakura would just smile. And that would be the last we see of them.

But that's just me.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:18 am
Honestly, it's hard for me to really write down what I think will happen in the end.
With each new chapter, as I watch the characters develope, my vision of what might happen in the end seems to change.

I do think about Team 7's relationship and all, but as the story stands, I can't see them being truely together. Of course, Team 7 will always be as one, but not physicaly... if that makes any sense.
They will still surpass the old generation, overcoming the obsticles. But they won't be together in body, more as they will be in spirit.

And I don't think I'm making much sense now~
Anyway, that's just kind of what I see right now.
Team 7 will remain apart, but will always be together. Their bonds are strong, and no matter what, they will never forget each other.

Of course, this will probably all change in the next couple of chapters. >>;;;
Bah, I hope I didn't just confuse you. xD;;  

MooMooJuice
Captain

LoveleeKitty

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:05 am
I find it soo hard to imagine what'll happen in the end, I just want to wait and see! Thinking of what will happen in the end kinda ruins the fun of waiting.... >3<''  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:31 am
Hahaha~ I know I have those times when people start tossing soo many theories around and it annoys me, and I just wish everyone would shut-up and just wait to see what happens. xD;

N-n-no offense to any of you guys...  

MooMooJuice
Captain

Tenshi no Hana-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:57 am
Yeah, I get annoyed with theories too, but only if they seem so farfetched, or even overly-mentioned. I mean, we get it, the Yondaime looks like Naruto. So we'll just see what their relationship is in the end, mmkay? Yeah, that's what I'd like to say.

Anyway, back on topic, I still think that they'll physically be together (okay, that didn't sound right). But it could happen the way you said it, though. OR Kishimoto could go a completely different direction.

This is what's fun about reading chapters one by one and waiting for the next ones to come out, because you can't spoil the ending for yourself, particularly because it isn't there yet. You get to see the story unfold little by little and put the pieces together yourself, and somehow hope that the story goes the way you want it and it goes in another direction, but you end up accepting it anyway and loving the story even more.

Did I make sense? XD

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:19 am
Perfect sense!

Yeah, I think Naruto is the first manga that I read as new chapters came out. It can be kind of frustrating at times, with all the theories you've got flying around. But, like you said, if you're caught up with the recent chapters, you can't spoil yourself, and you get to see the story unfold first-hand and all the obsticles the characters go through.
I love thinking about what might happen at the end of the series, and then it turning out differently. It's amazing how people can think up of some of the things they do, and Kishimoto is especialy good at suprising me. He makes me look forward to seeing the end of Naruto ( Although, I guess I can really only say this because it's been going on so long, and I've had plenty of time to get me fill of the characters. Except Sasuke... I can never get enough of Sasuke. >> And I didn't say that just to fit 'Sasuke' somewhere in the discussion. ).  

MooMooJuice
Captain

MooMooJuice
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:11 pm
I forgot to add something important to my theory. o.o;
( I don't know how I forgot this. )

I think at the end of the series, though, even though I said Sasuke wouldn't return to Konoha after defeating his brother, he will return.
I think something will happen with the Kyuubi, and Sakura, depressed she's not strong enough to help, goes to find Sasuke and they have a SasuSaku moment Sasuke will come back to save Naruto.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:17 pm
I don't know what's going to happen to him.When I was watching Naruto Shippuden Episode 30 - 38 somewhere Sakura said that Sasuke already died and she tried to save him but she couldn't.That's what I heard on Shippuden.I know this isn't going to happen but since I'm a major SasuSaku fan I wish this happened:

In the beggining of Shippuden when Sasuke,Sakura, and Naruto find eachother Sasuke would come down and they'd all walk back to the Leaf Village.They'd have Team 7 all put back together.They'd to missions together train together etc.After everything else happens in Shippuden Naruto marries Hinata and has 4 kids.(lol)And Sasuke marries Sakura and has 4 kids too.Kakashi would be their godfather for all 8 of the children.and then they lived happily ever after.

I know that won't happen I just wish it would....  

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno

MooMooJuice
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:19 pm
That's strange. I've watched 30-31 and I never heard anything like that.
Are you mistaking Sasuke for Gaara, possibly? Because Gaara did die for a moment..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:44 pm
Yeah Gaara died and when she couldn't save him I think she said that she couldn't save Sasuke....O.o I hope I got it wrong....  

MooMooJuice
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:38 pm
Oh... no, I think it was Naruto who said that. He said he couldn't save Gaara and he couldn't save Sasuke.
(What he meant, of course, was that he couldn't save Sasuke from Orochimaru. Sasuke isn't dead)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:42 pm
ok good...*sigh*Because I'd be all bummed out when Shippuden comes and Sasuke is already dead in episode 30!!I'd be like,"OMG SASUKE'S ALREADY DEAD!!"then I'd fall on the floor.lol  

Poisonous Berry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:16 am
You guys have really good point of views. MooMoo, I honestly never thought of it that way, but it is a good possibility.

I think he will defeat Itachi, for sure, because of all the time he spent thinking about him and training for killing him. This is the hard part. I think Naruto will either bring back Sasuke when he's knocked out, or Sasuke will come on his own although he doesn't really know why. If he dies fighting Itachi, that's pretty sad for both Naruto and Sakura. Naruto and Sakura also spent alot of time training to get Sasuke back, and making vows and such. They have definetly improved, and I just can't bring myself to think that he wouldn't be brought back, even if he doesn't want to.

I'm kind of confused now, but we'll see what'll happen.  
Sasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff