Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digimon Sunburst and Moonlight! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:51 pm
Rude is not me
I can show you rude if you would like wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:52 pm
Well you didn't need to be aggressive. And rude is being called fat by a teacher. Thats rude, and illegal.  

Cuevas_506

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:49 am
oOJust A GirlOo
PHX_Roger_ILKN
All of those are available. I take it this is the kumamon you are refering to
User Image

yup! I just started and im on the first mission I cant get one of my digimon to obey commands mad

You may have leveled it up too much too quick. In this respect digimon dawn/dusk is alot like pokemon when you first start out. If you level up your partners too much too early they will become defiant and ignore your commands.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:53 am
PHX_Roger_ILKN
oOJust A GirlOo
PHX_Roger_ILKN
User Image

yup! I just started and im on the first mission I cant get one of my digimon to obey commands mad

You may have leveled it up too much too quick. In this respect digimon dawn/dusk is alot like pokemon when you first start out. If you level up your partners too much too early they will become defiant and ignore your commands.

^_^ My gawd this forum has been dead for eons...  

Cuevas_506

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:57 am
Christian13000
PHX_Roger_ILKN
oOJust A GirlOo
PHX_Roger_ILKN
User Image

^_^ My gawd this forum has been dead for eons...

I didn't realize... lets bring some activity back to it. Just got me an Alphamon through DNA digivolving.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 am
....Sunburst and Moonlight huh? That's too bad, I only have DW Dawn (Durhurrhurrhurrhurr : D).

So out of curiosity, what kind of teams are people using? I have a dragon-themed team.

- Gallantmon
- GigaSeadramon
- Imperialdramon FM / Goldramon
- GranKuwagamon
- Gryphonmon
- Justimon
I'm also working on a MoonMilleniummon, and gonna turn my Grankuwagamon into a Magnadramon and Gallantmon into Crimson mode whenever I can get an Angewomon and Seraphimon with high enough stats. (My GranKuwagamon is flapping ridiculous... he had max attack at the CHAMPION stage! Da's pretty hardcore) I also need to pick just 4 moves for Magnadramon... There are so freaking many good moves to choose from that it's hard LOL. Right now I have Glory Thunder and Mega-Meteor Fall, with the potential to get Royal Blizzard and Royal Cannon PLUS support moves like Absolute Healing.

...is it weird that Cyberdramon seems stronger than Justimon to me? It's probably just the fact that Cyberdramon's special attack has a gigantic range compared to Justimon's, but still....

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:18 am
I haven't played mine in ages.
Not much to do on it once you beat the masters at the end.
Here's my team though;
Pharaohmon
Ravemon BM
Creepymon
Darkdramon
IPDramonFm
Minervamon.
To be honest if it wasn't for the weakness I'd probably have an entire team of holy digimon and dark.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff