Reply The United Martial Artists Guild
SaVe OuR sWoRdS Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:10 am
Recently there has been a proposed ban on swords in England 'The sale, import and hire of samurai swords could be banned by the end of the year, Home Office Minister Vernon Coaker said today.' They intend to stop all swords being brought in and one idea is that if you currently have a sword you will have to leave it at your place of training, which is very difficult. At our training hall people broke in and stole some wooden practice swords, so imagine if these thughs stole the real thing! So please, help stop this tragic ban from happening and sign the petition!

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/swords/

ALL HELP NEEDED!!! MANY THANX!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:13 am
It does say you have to be a UK citizen, but please help anyway you can!  

Mangafairy

Mr. Cynical

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:46 am
Serves you guys right for banning guns lawl.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:25 pm
That ban shouldn't be in effect. It is an unfair restriction on private merchandise.

I'll help you out, I have citizenship in the UK even though I live in the US currently.  

nightwing773

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:25 am
Aww thanx NW, it is so out of order! More crimes are commited with kitchen knives, but they can't ban those, they are only doing it so that they can say that the are doing something about it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:36 pm
And that's why USA > UK  

Keyboard Warrior

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:43 am
Keyboard Warrior
And that's why USA > UK

stupid, that sign means bigger than....and only the land is bigger than the UK, nothing more.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:03 pm
Mangafairy
Keyboard Warrior
And that's why USA > UK

stupid, that sign means bigger than....and only the land is bigger than the UK, nothing more.
It's greater than. As in "bigger", but it's not BIGGER than. It's greater than. It's used to shorten up saying "USA is greater than UK". MATH SKILLZ HACK PLZ.  

Mr. Cynical

Keyboard Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:31 pm
Mr. Cynical
Mangafairy
Keyboard Warrior
And that's why USA > UK

It's greater than. As in "bigger", but it's not BIGGER than. It's greater than. It's used to shorten up saying "USA is greater than UK". MATH SKILLZ HACK PLZ.

Exactly.

And I say again, USA > UK  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:10 am
LMAO! Yea because that has so much to do with sword bans!

rofl  

Mangafairy

Keyboard Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:50 pm
Mangafairy

rofl

It does, because the United States doesn't have a sword ban...hence why USA > UK  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:54 pm
Keyboard Warrior
Mangafairy

rofl

It does, because the United States doesn't have a sword ban...hence why USA > UK

We also didn't ban Guns. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOLOLOL UK gunbanning.  

Mr. Cynical

Keyboard Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:21 pm
Mr. Cynical
Keyboard Warrior
Mangafairy

rofl

We also didn't ban Guns. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOLOLOL UK gunbanning.

2nd Ammendment, ********. Too bad we can't own assault rifles....I feel like filling a deer full of holes...but I can't because of that stupid ban on fully automatic weapons.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:05 pm
nationality has nothing to do with this topic. Yes, they have gun and sword bans in england. I can see the reasoning, but it's just the way their government is. It's not any worse or better than the US is now, considering how corrupted the government is getting here, and how bad some of it is there, we're about even.

So please stop ragging on nationality. I have a citizenship in england, as well as japan, italy and the US. I don't take well to comments against others nationalities because I am patriotic for every one of those countries, no matter how conflicting it can get.  

nightwing773

Mr. Cynical

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:18 pm
nightwing773
nationality has nothing to do with this topic. Yes, they have gun and sword bans in england. I can see the reasoning, but it's just the way their government is. It's not any worse or better than the US is now, considering how corrupted the government is getting here, and how bad some of it is there, we're about even.

So please stop ragging on nationality. I have a citizenship in england, as well as japan, italy and the US. I don't take well to comments against others nationalities because I am patriotic for every one of those countries, no matter how conflicting it can get.
Nationality =/= what we were talking about. We said that "USA>UK", not "If you come from the USA, you are better than people from UK". We are talking about countries being better than other countries. Stop playing the victim card.  
The United Martial Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff