Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Havin problems Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pugglelvr

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:28 pm
Ok well there is this one girl and she is a total you should kno the word i'm going to use. She is like a jerk and pushes us in the halls and i'm in 8th grade btw and then she says she never did nething. So my best friend told the principal and he believed her cause she just started crying like her usual self. anyone got any suggestions for sum1 that really need them and stuff

and btw i am new so HI!!!!!!!!!!!!

heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:07 pm
HI. =]

even though bullies act the way they do, they really are DIMWITS.
you know, scaredy cats such that the only way they think they're gonna get attention && POWER is through pushing others.

i say DON'T BE TOTALLY AFFECTED BY HER ACTIONS.
like, act like you don't care && eventually, she'll get tired of you.

also, never show fear.
that's all.

stokedRedRaspberry

Suzumiya_Haruhi_S.O.S.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:29 pm
when dealing with bullies (espically in elementry and middle school) it is best to tell any adult with power. It's not really going to stop anything but the bully may end up getting the help they need.

By that means they may send her to a guidence councoler.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:03 am
2 words : Public Emberresment
It always works.

EmilySakuraba

Ayakashi-sama

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:04 am
don't you people have a camera in you mobile phones?
anyway use it when she is in action biggrin have always worked for me, when people are fake.
or you could like humiliate her or ignore her.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:20 am
If she pushes you, start laughing at her. Eventually she'll think you're ******** weird and stop. lol  

inferno2lish

anchy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:42 am
about your problem:
tell her that you don't beleve her and tell her too, did she must leave you alone with your friends........and if she wont, tell her did she newer do nothing for you and your friends and lie a lots of things of her....

sorry for my writing...I can't write better, cause I speake slovene language better...

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:59 am
inferno2lish
If she pushes you, start laughing at her. Eventually she'll think you're ******** weird and stop. lol

hahaha  

EmilySakuraba

inferno2lish

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:05 am
EmilySakuraba
inferno2lish

hahaha

Seriously. It works.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:12 pm
all of ur suggestions are awesome. Oh believe me i don't want to say this but she is a total b***h! I have tried humiliating her. She doesn't care. I have a big mouth and i stand up to her she doesn't care whatsoever she's like ur just insecure i'm like how can u say that when u are the one just trying to act cool?  

pugglelvr

Hula Hoop Baby

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:55 pm
pugglelvr
all of ur suggestions are awesome. Oh believe me i don't want to say this but she is a total b***h! I have tried humiliating her. She doesn't care. I have a big mouth and i stand up to her she doesn't care whatsoever she's like ur just insecure i'm like how can u say that when u are the one just trying to act cool?

Don't let her affect you.

When you see her in the hall, just walk past her, like you would do anyday.

When she tries to push you, step to your left, xp

And if matters go to worse, tell your teachers or principal.
User Image0
56k/660k

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:21 am
pugglelvr
Ok well there is this one girl and she is a total you should kno the word i'm going to use. She is like a jerk and pushes us in the halls and i'm in 8th grade btw and then she says she never did nething. So my best friend told the principal and he believed her cause she just started crying like her usual self. anyone got any suggestions for sum1 that really need them and stuff

I knew someone too who cried all the time so everybody believed her and were angry at me.We never found a solution.I'm in an other school now.  

Racookie

Racookie

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:24 am
pugglelvr
LIke i said, I had used to have somebody like that in our class too.She always sticked with us and when it was not her way, she started crying and shouting and told everybody we we're mean to here.Everybody hated us, and Comforted her because she was crying.The next day she acted like nothing happend.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:26 am
pugglelvr

I thought you said "i am so HIGH" sorry xd  

Racookie

mellee115

Sparkly Star

11,300 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:50 am
Go talk to your principle.
If your principle doesn't believe get your parents involved.
Do you have witnesses of her doing it to you? Back it up.
She's only crying because she's to friggin weak inside to admit it.
Just because someone cries, it doesn't mean they are right.
By the looks in this case it's proof that she did it.
Overpower her and ignore her, and step to the side when she tries to push you.

If I were you I would of told her off. Don't put up with bullshit like that.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff