14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:31 pm
Yes, yes. What about 'em faries?

opinions, beliefs, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:54 pm
i belive. ceirtain people can see them though. they reveal themselves to open people...painters,poets,philosophers, eveen some scientists. fairies can come to you because you are having a bad day...or life..or if you are just so unique a person they feel drawn to you. heart

thats what i belive whee  

chahchb cdjak

Countess Erzebeth Bathory
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:13 pm
I've believed in fairies since I was little.
In a way, it has helped me value nature.
Like, when I was younger, I had a book that said fairies lived under mushrooms.
I was always very careful not to step on them.
4laugh
I've never seen one, but I don't want to stop believing.
As long as I believe that every tree, flower, etc. is a home for something else,
And that that something else might just be magical, it gives me more of a reason to take care of it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:06 pm
idk its like a 50/50 of what i think. i used to think (when i was about cool that fire flys were fairys, and that the only reason they didnt speak was because the were to small for us to hear them. mrgreen  

CRAZY-ALLIE-KAT

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:45 pm
lilith is the queen or leader of fairies, she cab b called when you need help with children and nightmares.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:35 pm
i do belvie!!  

162little

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:49 pm
im glad ppl believe, go to ireland (sp >.<) they see them all the time cuz of all the misty air. ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:04 am
not realy  

AeternalSnow

Sparkly Fairy

10,000 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Black_water5

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:49 pm
Hmm.. I'm not sure if I believe in Fairy's. I grew up believing in them, and all of my younger cousins believe in them, but I'm not exactly sure. After catching my granny hiding tiny baskets of chocolates in her tree on the night before easter when I was ten and then having her tell me she'd caught pixie's leaving them for me and my brother I kind of stopped believing... It was a big dissapointment to me. To have my family members lying about something I so fervently believed in for 10 years sad

I don't totally not believe in them though. One of my great aunt actually starts to cry a little when she talks about fairies because she believes so strongly in them. She say's she saw them before.

My great grandmother also was a true believer. So.. I don't know. They might exist, they might not. I don't see them if they do. I have dreamed of them before though...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:38 am
i kinda do believe in fairies but i have an open mind i think they could exist (becasue where would the world be without fairies)
but i think everything exists untill someone proves me wrong

the supernatural and magical rule and keep me going  

Free Soap Sex

Flowerjam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:05 pm
Omg I am so glad I saw this! Ok I go to my Grandpa's house every Summer (He lives alone so I do anything I want) and he owns a lot of land. It is so pretty and clam there. Well anyhoo I was walking to the berry brush and I saw this pretty blue bug type thing. (That is what I thought at frist)You guys this thing was such a pretty blue. So I followed it. I look at it closer this was no bug! I was scared at frist but then I saw two this was red pretty then the other. I am a baby so I ran back to the barn and sat in the hay and ate my berrys. It was back I told it "To leave me the heck alone" It just sat there staring at me. I said "What are you looking at" I knew what it wanted it wants some of my berrys so I toss it one and man it like it!

I did not make this up. Oh yeah I name it Blueberry and so I leave Blueberry leave tea bags out they like it.

There thing out there just look.
I am savannah and I am 12 years old  
the supernatural and beliefs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces