Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main
I will not be on Gaia very much for a while. (Back! Sorta..)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:00 pm
Hello everyone,

I know I had many promises that I said that I wished to get done before April. It is now almost May and I haven't done these things. I apologize.

As a highschooler, my life is very busy right now. Between school-work, homework, and a social life (For some reason this year I've managed to get great friends and a loving boyfriend. Go figure. XD), by the time I get home I don't have much energy to be on Gaia.

I also cannot lie; my interests seem to rotate. I was completely obsessed with Gaia for a while, but now I'm not. I've joined a new site, IMVU, on which you have a 3D avatar and can download a client to have 3D chats with other people. It's quite fun; I'm now a developer so I am even able to make products to submit, too. If you would like to join, I have a link in my signature (It reads, "Join now, please?"). I am DarkenedTwilight on IMVU.

Anyway, until my school year ends, I'm not sure that I'll be on so much. I'll still check Gaia and any guild requests daily (or almost daily), so send me a PM if anything happens and it needs attention.

I apologize for this; but please, be assured that I am not leaving Gaia or the guild! Once my summer vacation comes (it will be around June 10th-ish), I will probably start being on Gaia more and more often.

~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:16 am
*huggles* is ok^^ i wont be able to get on very much next school year because im taking 3 or 4 AP classes...thats college-level work there...AP US History's textbook is 40 chapters long, and were reading all of it...so if i get on at night itll be for a very short time anyways cuz ill be tired or itll be late... sweatdrop  

darkdark7

aviesaurum

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:27 pm
Alright, Take your time, and good luck with everything!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:30 pm
we understand, just take your time and :sniff: don't forget us!  

darkflower_XXO

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:41 pm
The Queen of Dreams~

School's now over for me, so I will be gradually spending more and more time on Gaia. I've got two summer reading assignments that I have to do before I can dedicate any time fully to the guild, but you can probably expect me to start hanging around here more. :3

Please note that despite the summer, I won't be modding the guild 24/7. I'm a *new* exchanger on Gaia, and have been spending much of the time in the marketplace. Off of this site, I've also been typing a story which I want to make into a novel and get well started during the summer, a website I'd like to create, and friends and a boyfriend I want to hang out with. There's also vacation, drawing, and a whole bunch of stuff.

I hope, though unfortunately I cannot promise, that I will get all the goals I had previously planned to be due earlier in the year implemented by the end of the summer. I have not forgotten about you guys, I'm just *very* busy.

Sorry if this frustrates any of you, but as always, feel free to PM me.

*goes off to check the guild mule...is scared 'cause she hasn't checked it in a while. X3*

~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:31 am
Yay! I'm glad you're back!!  

sachi desu

Sparkly Sex Symbol

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:04 pm
cya we'll miss ya! crying sad crying  
The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash