Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord of the Rings: War of the Rings/The Rise of Sauron

Back to Guilds

Reply Lord of the Rings: War of the Rings/The Rise of Sauron
Continuious Talking Off Topic Chat Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_2005
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:29 pm
For those who are always posting and are too lazy to wait for a reasonible responce..or also too lazy to type more than 3 sentances.

same rules as the normal off topic chat.

warning: don't post here enless you'll be online for a while

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:37 pm
I think I'll be on for a while Zero you don't happen to play Old School DND do you cause I'm recruiting for a dying guild that has some real promise  

Lavindil of Lorien

Zero_2005
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:41 pm
old school?

...i play by 3.0 and 3.5 rules...

>.> v2 rules is insane...my old dm mixed v2 and v3 rules...then allowed me to bring in v3.5 skills...it was...insane...and always gave me a headake...

anyway...how would you play dnd online?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:52 pm
well you know how we get people who post constantly on this board and we get like 3 pages in half an hour well if you play DND using Play by post it alows players to play all the way across the country without slowing down the game as much as play by mail or play bly E-mail it might go like this

DM posts: so you enter the hallway the light is dim and you can only see about 20' in front of you

Theif posts: I check for traps

DM posts again: make a search check

and so it goes pack and forth like that with everyone posting what there characters do or at least I would asumme as much  

Lavindil of Lorien

Zero_2005
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:01 pm
how would you do the rolling of the dice?
if you let the player, like normaly, then they could easialy just lie and say they always get high rolls.
if you let the dm roll, then he could lie about the outcome just as easialy.

...that's why i don't play online... or else i would have made a dnd thread long ago razz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:08 am
Why are you hidden Zero?  

Tikor

Silmarwen_Meneldur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:11 am
I'll be back on later, but for now, I have a life and therefore, I will seek out Lavindil and bother him all day. Bye!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:11 am
Bwahahahahhah a place for my randomness... the thing that sucks is now it's another thread I have to worry about.... STUPID people !!!!! gir........ ajsdf;kljasl;dkfjaskl;df
That is how I feel now..... ok well what ever... I'm Galen/Tanya/Queen of guild/Ruler or the animals who will take over/ Jedi/ Whatever I feel like being at any particular moment/indigo size small

Galencrabanien

Ibelin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:35 am
wow. well i'm Alina/Luthien/Anduin/Older sister/ horseback rider/ archerer/ writer/ internet person/ friend/ enemy/ other stuffs........ weeeeee stare 3nodding blaugh sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:20 pm
I'm Brian/Zero/Ex-Head Raven of Alpha, CA/Founder & Head Raven of Delta, WA/Chieftan of the Forsaken Knights clan/69th place in the World Cyber Games WarCraft 3 online prelim(Did not continue to San Fransico)/Captain of this guild/master of all thing computers/senior in highschool/senior in college.

beat that razz

Zero_2005
Captain

Zero_2005
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:25 pm
sylver_roses
Why are you hidden Zero?
because i like hte ninjai thing (i say ninjai, not ninja, because if you put that iey sound at the end, it sounds cooler.)

that, and so others can't go "oh look, the leaders on... *bug bug pester pester bug bug*"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:31 pm
Yeah Well I'm the bestest.... so beat that all of you not bestest people... and I love everyone.... *sends out free love* bwahahahaha....  

Galencrabanien

Zero_2005
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:33 pm
Free love? v.v

all that work to get your love was for nothing? -pouts-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:47 pm
well i finally joined the rp!  

lonermusician17

lonermusician17

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:50 pm
okay does anyone talk?