Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coffee and Strawberries: A Death Note Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coffee and Strawberries: A Death Note Yaoi Guild
Death Note Yaoi Game: Poisoned (MelloxNear, mainly ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MelloxNear Game?
OHMYGAAAW--*nosebleed*
62%
 62%  [ 69 ]
MelloxNear...It's okay.
30%
 30%  [ 34 ]
Ewwwwww. D:
6%
 6%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 110

Vintage Orion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:03 am
I just found this MelloxNear game while surfing, and after a 5 minutes or so, I was addicted! The site can be found here...

User Image

It's a really nice game! Pleasant artwork, amazing music, and there can be a alot of results if you play it the right way. They also include a special bonus ending if you complete some of the results! It's a great game for you yaoi fans, even if some of you aren't much fans of the main pairing.

They have most of the information in the site, so feel free to check it out and download it!

EDIT!!!! Just realized they have one result where it's MattxMello....xD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:43 am
I'll have to remember to check this out tonight. >_>;

.Drakul Demon Kitty.
Vice Captain

8,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Moodyangel

Newbie Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:16 pm
redface HOW CUTE! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE HERE SPOILING ME SO MUCH WITH THIS WONDERFUL GOODNESS heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:51 pm
Downloaded going to play it now ^.^  

PlushieLovah

Yumi_Kirei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:07 pm
I download it and played it. =D I got "The Puzzle". whee

Thankies for the link! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:51 pm
Yumi_Kirei

You lucky dog. On my first try I got 'Punishment'. NO FANSERVICE AT ALL. D:

I'm currently trying to become an obsessive Mello....taking control upon poor ol' Near....myehe. x3

Vintage Orion

Yumi_Kirei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:57 pm
tammywwr
Yumi_Kirei

You lucky dog. On my first try I got 'Punishment'. NO FANSERVICE AT ALL. D:

I'm currently trying to become an obsessive Mello....taking control upon poor ol' Near....myehe. x3

I got punishment for my second try. ^_^ I'll see what I'll get on my third try tomorrow!

~If you get 'The Puzzle' tell me, it really cute. 3nodding I wont say more! Don't want to ruin it for you. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:16 pm
Yumi_Kirei

I got punishment for my second try. ^_^ I'll see what I'll get on my third try tomorrow!

~If you get 'The Puzzle' tell me, it really cute. 3nodding I wont say more! Don't want to ruin it for you. blaugh

Oh yeah, I do remember actually getting "The Puzzle' for an ending. ^^;;

I just finished my fourth try. Let's see...I've finished, 'The Puzzle', 'Forever' (OHMYGAWD THAT ENDING MADE ME CRY...TT.TT), 'Punishment', and 'Unreachable'. I'M ON A ROLL. It said I had three more certain endings to go to get to the bonus one. x3

Vintage Orion

Kerii-tan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:04 am
I got Punishment first ^^' (What? Mello/Near's not my favorite....). Then I got The Puzzle, and then I got Loyal Dog, which made me squeee ^^

*runs off to play more*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:40 pm
Quote:
Oh yeah, I do remember actually getting "The Puzzle' for an ending. ^^;;

I just finished my fourth try. Let's see...I've finished, 'The Puzzle', 'Forever' (OHMYGAWD THAT ENDING MADE ME CRY...TT.TT), 'Punishment', and 'Unreachable'. I'M ON A ROLL. It said I had three more certain endings to go to get to the bonus one. x3

My game doesn't save. I don't know why. =( That means I wont get the bonus ending. crying  

Yumi_Kirei

Vintage Orion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:08 pm
Yumi_Kirei

My game doesn't save. I don't know why. =( That means I wont get the bonus ending. crying

You're game doesn't save??? Well, there should be a file that might've popped up in the folder you saved the game in. Those seperate files are memory thingies....let's see... here's an example.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/tatsume129/untitled.jpg

You should have one of those.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:30 pm
tammywwr

You're game doesn't save??? Well, there should be a file that might've popped up in the folder you saved the game in. Those seperate files are memory thingies....let's see... here's an example.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/tatsume129/untitled.jpg

You should have one of those.

*Shake's head* I don't have one of those. crying  

Yumi_Kirei

Vintage Orion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:42 pm
Yumi_Kirei

*Shake's head* I don't have one of those. crying

YOU DON'T? ._.;;

Well....you should probably seek help in the site's message board, the people there might know what to do.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:01 pm
I'm downloading it...Still T^T
It's taking so long...with my old slow computer, that is actually brand new... o.O;;;
It's six o'clock now, and I've been downloading since about three thirty ::Falls over::
This game had better be a good one ::Sulks::

RubberDuckyPinwheels

Yumi_Kirei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:27 pm
tammywwr

YOU DON'T? ._.;;

Well....you should probably seek help in the site's message board, the people there might know what to do.

I will. Thanks.

~I've been keeping the game open, so it wont be erased....The music gets annoying after a while...>.>;  
Coffee and Strawberries: A Death Note Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff