Miledime Inn [Safe Zone]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholy Rage
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:37 pm
Welcome to the Miledime Inn, you can stay here for a day, a week, or for whenever. This is Chaos' place and you might run into him around here, just make sure you lock your room... This building is a fortress of passageways and secret rooms to protect it's inhabitants in the event of danger. Most of the windows are sealed but the air works reasonably well.

Chaos: It's one thing to ask for more towles.. It's another to ask for more towles because your pet decided it coulden't wait...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:41 pm
Phantom and Hero came in ahead of Dassan who was carrying Destiny, who was clinging for dear life to him. Hero went up to the desk and rang the bell.  

Hero Rarehart
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Melancholy Rage
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:54 pm
Dassan entered carrying Destiny carefully behind Hero and Phantom. "It'll be okay Des..." he whispered to her, "Just hang in there..."

The sound of the bell reverbirated in the silent lobby for a few seconds before a scuffeling noise was heard behind the desk. Chaos peered over it and tried to pull himself up. "Damn this stupid switch!" he grunted ad the sound of tearing fabric was heard and he shot upwards as his jacket ripped on a metal lever he'd been caught on. "Yeow!" He cried as he landed face first on the desk. He got up blushing but his face calmed when he saw who it was. "Hero, Long time no see! What can I do for you?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:03 pm
"We need a room, Chaos." Hero said in her normal tone she used for everyone. "It's Destiny.... It's time." She said.

Destiny was shaking all over with unbarible pain.  

Hero Rarehart
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Melancholy Rage
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:05 pm
Chaos nodded, "I see.. Hmm, I've got a room down the hall, it should have everything needed." He said as he got out a key and handed it to Hero. "If you guys need anything don't hesitate to call, I'll get Twilight on it asap."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:18 pm
Phantom looked at Chaos. "Don't you have your own to tend to?" He asked.

Hero took the key and nodded. "Thank you, I'll make sure that I will." She said and walked down the hall.  

Hero Rarehart
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Melancholy Rage
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:30 pm
Dassan followed Hero to the room and set destiny on the bed. "She won't stop shaking.." He said.

Chaos blinked at Phantom before grinnind sheepishly and vanishing in a puff of shadow.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:54 am
"Hold onto her and keep her warm." Hero instructed as she went about getting things. "It's the freezing pain, it's really psycological, just whisper things that you would normally whisper her when you two are alone. It should calm her down."  

Hero Rarehart
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Melancholy Rage
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:57 am
Dassan hugged Destiny gently as she lay on the bed. "Destiny, i'm here.." He said softly. He morphed into his drake-child form so that he could use his tail to watch Hero.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:01 am
Hero went to work while Phantom helped Hero. Destiny seemed to have calmed down but she couldn't stop shaking, she clung to Dassan with all her might fighting back the urge to scream.

"It's like they're fighting in there." She whimpered.  

Hero Rarehart
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Melancholy Rage
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:06 am
"It'll be okay.. I promise, it'll be over soon.." Said Dassan wishing he could do more. His tail looked around at Destiny "They probably are fighting.." it said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:20 am
Hero made a face with a slight groan. This was going to be a difficult birth... She knew it.  

Hero Rarehart
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Melancholy Rage
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:06 pm
Dassan tried to ease some of Destiny's pain using his magic. He knew she was in mortal agony and wanted to do anything to help her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:30 pm
"It's time," Hero said softly. "Just hold onto her and let her do the rest." She said as she went down to the edge of the bed.  

Hero Rarehart
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Melancholy Rage
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:37 am
Dassan held Destiny's hand with a look of worry on his face, his bone patterns had dommed to the point of light grey meaning that he was very concerned. "It'll be okay Des..." He said.  
Tarken City [RP]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games