Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Kiefer flipped his mane around a bit, trying to get it out of his eyes. It was at the perfect length to just be in his way, but not long enough that it would flow nicely. How lucky of him.

The sun shown down on his golden coat, reflecting off it. It was a beautiful day, blue skys and cloudless. The sun warmed his skin. Days like this...well, he liked the, but then again he didn't. He didn't like them when he spend the days wasting it, not doing anything. He enjoyed it when he put them to good use.

He hoped today he would put the day to good used, he wanted to meet someone new.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:43 pm
Journey's brown eyes scanned back and forth at the near-emtry field in front of her. She stood under the calming shade of an apple tree, the light filtering through the branches dappling her already-dappled gray coat. She flicked her tail at her rump, hitting the early-spring flies like an old pro.

The lazy spring day had proved to be uneventful. After a long nap, Journey had eaten a single apple and returned to her favorite grazing grounds to munch contentedly on the sweet, dew-misted grass.

She missed these kinds of days, when there was not a care in the world besides finding a good place to nap. She had done so with her two-legger many years ago... but those days had passed, shadowed by doubt, uncertainty, and fear.

She fluttered her wings and whispered a song to herself, closing her eyes and sighing deeply.

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:51 pm
Kiefer bucked a bit out of bordum, sending little clods of dirt and grass flying behind him. He could entertainl himself for hourse by practicing thatwhen he was a colt. Now, i wasn't nearly as pleasing as it had been.

He went through a small patch of woods, and broke out into another feild. He looked around, tail slowly swaying back and forth with the wind. His bright green eyes caught a figure under a tree a good amount of yards away.

He couldn't quite make out the figure, but it was certainly another soquili. And it had something on it's back...wings? He had yet to met one with wings, but he had certainly heard enough of them, so he wasn't too surprised.

He walked torwards her, knowing that he was probubly very apparent in the field. One thing was certain about his colors: they didn't blend in with much. Too bright and vibrant to even go with the yellow dried grass. But he didn't really mind, because he had no reason to hide from people.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:53 pm
Journey opened her eye and saw something out of the corner that interested her. She glanced over at the approaching stallion lazily, smiling warmly.

"Hello, sir," her dreamy voice called out politely while he was still a ways away. "What brings someone like you-" she winked at him "-way out into my neck of the woods? Searching for some of the sweet, famous apples this place is known for?" She stood up, ruffled her feathers and flicked her mane, keeping a weary eye on the approaching stallion.

The breeze picked up a little, tossing her mane and tail in the air with a gentle grace. The light still dappled her coat through the branches of the apple tree, but they moved with the breeze and accentuated her near-perfect structure. She had the deep chest of a racer, the elegant form of a showhorse, and the muscle power of an endurance champion. Her only flaw was her gentle spirit, allowing any horse to take advantage of her at any time.

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:00 pm
"Hello" he said, a bit confused about the way the soquili adressed him. She had this almost mystic feel to her, he was close enough now to see that she was a wind soquili, laying under a tree.

"No...I havn't ever had apples from around hear, nor heard of them. Are they really that good?" he said, glancing at a few trees that bore large, juicy, bright red apples. They did look good, but he probubly couldn't climb high enough to get one.

"What is your name?" he said, feeling a bit akward. She seemed so refind and formal, and it made him feel rather scruffy and unmannered, although his parents had certaining tried very hard to give him manners. Weather that worked or not, that wasn' for him to decide.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:18 pm
Journey smiled and closed her eyes tightly, smacking her lips and shaking her wings. "Best apples I've ever tasted, sir," she said dreamily, swaying gently in the breeze and opening her eyes. "But they're rather difficult to reach... unless you have the right tools." She winked at him again as she spread her wings wide.

She quirked her brow at him for a moment as she realized that something was... missing... from his body. "Why, sir, where are your wings?" she asked, slightly alarmed. She pulled hers back to her body, an almost innocent fear crossing her expression. "I didn't mean to..."

She bowed her head low. Great. First other Soquili she ever met, and she instantly ruined their relationship by showing off her wings. She looked to the ground and sighed heavily, her butt to the tree. She kicked it quickly, sending a shower of apples down around the stallion, then turned to head off around to the other side of the tree to be by herself.

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:18 pm
How lucky of her, to have wings. He had never really thought about it, but it seemed like loads of fun to have them. Course, he would never have them, so no use wishing, right?

"Err...well, I am a normal soquili, not wind like you..I ...supp...ose.." he trailed off as the mare become upset. Apples fell down, and then suddenly she had gone behind the tree. How odd.

He picked up and bit down into an apple, at made a loud, satisfying crunch noise as juices flowed out of it. Indeed, it tasted better then any apple he had had before, she wasn't lying about them being great. He finished chewing, and swallowed.

"Um...you ok?" he asked, unsure why she had left. Maybe she was ashamed for assuming he had wings? Well, it was a fairly easy assumption, he normally assumed all soquili not to have wings, what was the difference?

"I don't mind not having wings" he said, trying to cheer her up. "In fact, you are the first soquili I have ever met to have them, so that is pretty cool" he added, trying to boost her confidence a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:29 pm
Journey peeked her head around the tree. "Really?" she asked quietly, allowing her wings to relax down at her sides instead of trying to hide them. "You mean you don't mind?" She felt proud now; she was 'pretty cool,' as the stallion had said. Wait a tick-- wasn't she supposed to tell him her name?

"Terribly sorry for forgetting my manners, sir, don't tell me mum or she'll be right mad," she said hastily, appearing around the tree and grinning from ear to ear. "The name's AF Final Quest, but you can call me Journey. And you are...?"

Forgetting all forms of manners, she trotted around to the stallion's side and sniffed at him tentatively. He smelled okay... usually she could tell if her aquaintances were dangerous just by how bad they smelled, but he actually smelled quite nice.

How odd.

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:43 am
Kiefer smiled, it seemed to have worked. She just not have been a particularly well socialized mare. Not that it was a bad thing, but she didn't seem to have realized how many times of soquili's there were. Or maybe he was the silly one, and around here, they were mostly all winds? Or maybe he was just thinking too hard.

"Nice to meet you AF...er...Journey" he said. Such a big, odd name. "I'm Kiefer...you can call me Kiefer" he said, a pathetic attempt at a joke. Oh well. Maybe she will get it...or he will just continue looking idiotic.

He moved backwards, a bit surprised that she...sniffed him. He had never been sniffed before. Sure...sometimes he COULD smell another soquili from a bit of a distance away, and that was usually just gross. He didn't like the fact that someone had come up purposely and stiffed him. He hoped he didn't smell bad.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:00 am
"You're funny, Keefy," Journey said fondly, stepping back a pace and grinning. "That's what I'm going to call you from now on; Keefy. I think it fits you well." She quirked her head to the side, staring at Kiefer with a questioning look that was meant to ask if he liked the name. She wouldn't call him Keefy if he didn't like it... well, she wouldn't call him Keefy to his face, anyway.

She felt a little troubled when Kiefer backed away from her after she sniffed him. Sure, everyone reacted in this same way, but it still hurt a little when they looked at her like she was insane. She shook the thought out of her mind; in the future, she'd have to be more careful to ask to smell someone first. Just so they don't get offended.

Once Journey took a good look, she realized that she was a little more than mistaken by thinking that Kiefer had wings. He was a beautiful color, one that would go well with the tall grass she liked to hide in... maybe she had met her match for hide-and-seek?

"Want to play a game?" she asked excitedly, wiggling her butt and fluttering her wings a bit. "Like hide-and-seek, or tag, or we could race! Or we could have a water fight... or an apple-eating contest..." She paused. "It's up to you."

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:32 pm
"Keefy?" he said, tilting his head. Now THAT was a new one. It...fits him well? Kiefer tried not to show his confusing. He didn't quite like having someone say the name...Keefy fits him well. It wasn't the most manly name in the world. "Oh, well...thats a very nice name, I think" he said, deciding it would be better to let her call him that then making her feel stupid, again. He didn't like upsetting anyone.

But the look on her face told him he had. When he had back away to her sniffing. The way the mare acted...it was peculiar. But she was friendly, and her intentions were clearly nothing but good. She seemed to just be looking for a good friend.

"A game? Sure! I haven't played a game since I was a foal, I think." he smiled. Certainly this would be a fun experience. "A water fight? I haven't ever done something like that before!" he said, nodding. It was a warm day, and one thing that Kiefer liked more than anything was water. The beach in particular, but the lakes and rivers were good as well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:53 pm
"I'm glad you like it!" she said cheerfully, her whole face lighting up. She had successfully said something that didn't creep someone out; it was a good day!

"I think a water fight sounds like a perfect idea," she said slyly, spreading her wings out beside her. "I know a beach on the river right down there--" (she motioned towards the beach with her wing) "--that'd be the best place to play ever!" She grinned from ear to ear, her entire body quivering from excitement. She was going to play a game! It was all so... unexpected, to say the truth. She had expected him to leave like all the others, to treat her like a maniac and walk away before she could even suggest playing a game.

"I'll race you there Keefy!" she cried, breaking into a run.

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:02 am
Kiefer gave his best smile, happy to see she was happy. At least she hadn't called him something WORST than Keefy. Of course, at the moment...he couldn't think of anything much worst than that. As long as it was only her.

"Yes, that would be good" he said, looking over to where she pointed. So there was a beach near by! That was good, hopefully the water wouldn't be too rough or cold. He didn't mind it being rough, but he knew other soquili got scared off by that. He had more then a few times gotten some looks from others when he ran into the waves.

"Hey..no fair! You got a head start!" he called, feeling quite a bit like a little colt as he ran after her. He worked hard, and caught up to her fairly quickly. Kiefer was a good runner, but there was no way of knowing how fast this mare was...

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games