Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
Please tell your Grandparents you Love them Today... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfly star mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:53 pm
My grandfather on my dad's side was killed when he was a little boy. I did get to know my other 3 grandparents, some more than others. Mom's mom I only knew for about 3 months, then I left the country and she died shortly after.
My dad's mom and my mom's dad were the ones I really got to spend time with. Grandma died many years ago, and grandpa died just over a year ago. Even thou they have both been gone for a while, I miss them very much! But, at least I know all 4 of them are now free from pain (they all had suffered a lot of pain before they passed). The only consolation I have is that they all knew how much I loved them!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:16 pm
I never did, actually. My grandmother died when I was 7 in the middle of an operation of congestive heart failure. Ironically, we were all in the hospital the day it happened. Everyone was crying and I didn't know what was going on....

Then my nanny (other gandmother) died of cancer a little while later, I never saw her after she was diagnosed so yeah...

Then my grandfather died, from I forget what, when I was 13. I don't think I ever told him I loved him, because when I was little, he annoyed me a bit. Now I feel guilty, like I felt when we went to his funeral. I couldn't stop crying cuz I didn't realize how much I missed him till he actually died neutral

I'm a horrible granddaughter....

Jaxxy Lupei

"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas