Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
Please tell your Grandparents you Love them Today... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:30 pm
Please tell them, if you have them, today, or over the next week or so, for me?

My grandma Lair died early this morning at 1:45 AM in the hospital. She has had osteoperosis for a number of years. A few days ago, she had another spinal compression that led to her right lung being pinched off completely, and the left partially. She went to the hospital, and they released her and she got to go home, and she seemed to be doing better. My mom had flown up to Washington to be there with her two sisters to help take care of her. But aparently yesterday around 1:00 PM something bad happened again, and they had been in the hospital with her for around 13 hours before she passed away.

My grandma wanted to live... She fought it like a marathon. Her heartbeat raced around 120 - 150 before she passed peacefully. I think she fell asleep.

I'll be leaving Friday to go up there with my family, see the funeral, help with the house, etc. So you won't see me all next week.

I'm glad my grandma is with my grandpa now. Its been nearly a decade. They deserve to be together again.

Please tell your Grandparents you love them. I didn't get the chance to. Thanks...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:40 pm
Oh poor Zphal... I hope that you and your family do well in these hard times. *hugs* We'll see you when you get back. And good luck.  

Phoenix_Kiss13

Airock

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:14 pm
MY grandma died april 1, 2006.....from bone cancer and kidey failer.....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:25 pm
My grandma, and only living grand parent, died at the begining of my school year, Agust 31, 2005.  

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:29 pm
I don't really have grandparents to tell....
My mom's parents are dead, an I never knew them well. And my real dad's parents hate me. My stepdad's parents aren't bad, but they don't like me muchr...
So your lucky you had real grandparents, Z. And I'm sorry about her passing. sad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:13 pm
I'm so sorry. sad  

Strideo
Crew

little_moon_girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:18 pm
I'm sorry Zphal. But just lnow one thing. She will always love you, and watch over you forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:20 pm
I'm sorry Z sad I don't have any left to tell but I wish I did. I'm very sorry.  

Moonkiss

Mei Ada

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:43 pm
Sorry for your lose, I was pretty upset when my Granddaddy died, May 8 2005, but just think of this, now she is with those who went before her, she's where she's happy,loved, and without pain  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:50 pm
My grandparents are alive and kicking... And they know I love them. Sorry about yours.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

little_moon_girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:40 pm
Okami Ameras
My grandparents are alive and kicking... And they know I love them. Sorry about yours.
Ya I still have all my grandparents. but my grammy Linda is sick but I don't know what. But she can't walk anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:15 pm
Z, I wish you and your family good luck through this hard time. It's always a tragedy to lose one of your family members, but cheer up. She'll always be watching you, and so will your grandfather by her side. I lost my maternal grandma over summer last year, but it was more of a release for her I believe. I hope your family is doing well, and send my regards to EOD, if you would.  

Jackalope2
Crew

Radio Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:22 pm
Awwwww.........R.I.P. to your grandmother. My grandmother has alzthimeirs (which is a disease toward the brain) and I don't know how much longer I'll see her. So best of luck to you and your family. crying 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:26 pm
I miss Naomi, my grandma. I think I will visit her at Fort Snelling this August, on the 31st, her D.O.D., in uniform.  

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:34 pm
carry on, keep romancing

awww *hugs*

I would be very sad if my grandma died, I only have one set of grandparents, my moms parents, cause my dads died long before I was born sad

carry on, carry on dancing

"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces