Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:42 pm
Aspen sat by the river. He watched the water flow past. He stuck a finger in and a lilly appeared in the water. He smiled to himself, he didn't use his power often, but tried not to get rusty.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:00 pm
"If you could make a few more of those beauties, we could take them home. I've been meaning to gather some fresh flowers for the vase on the kitchen table."

Takeko smiled warmly, kneeling behind her mate and peeking playfully over his shoulder. "Keeping yourself busy, love?" she teased, kissing his cheek.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:40 pm
Aspen smiled as he heard Takeko's voice. "Anything you want." At that he made five more lillies in the water. "That enough?"

He smiled as she kissed his cheek and then turned to give her a proper kiss. "Yeah, but now your here."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:49 pm
Takeko giggled, then returned the kiss. "Perfect, honey." The angelic Pae leaned around her mate, resting on one arm as she gathered the lillies from the water. Lifting one of the beautiful blossoms to her face, she inhaled deeply, relishing the heavenly scent. "Beautiful," she murmured softly, smiling.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:58 pm
Aspen smiled and watched as she pulled the lillies from the water. "Not as beautiful as you, my dear." He probably sounded really cheesy, but he wanted her to know how much he cared for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:08 pm
Takeko smirked good-naturedly, glancing up over the petals of the flower. "I do believe I've heard that one before, my dear...though I still appreciate the sentiment." She laughed happily; the sound was delicate and seemed to dance down the bank and across the flowing water in the riverbed. She hadn't felt this honestly happy in a while now and it was a relief to be able to let go and relax like this.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:58 pm
"Really? Well, then I need to come up with some new lines." Aspen chuckled and then put his hand through her hair. Her hair was what he loved most in this world. It was long, shiney and soft to the touch.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:59 pm
"Yeah, probably so, my love," Takeko joked, winking at Aspen. "You can always try them out on me, you know. Maybe together we can come up with something more unique, eh?" She smiled, leaning towards his hand. For some reason, she couldn't help but feel relaxed when he ran his hands through her hair. It was just so...soothing.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:23 am
Aspen chuckled and continued to move his fingers through her hair. "I don't think I need new ones too much...I only need them to work on you." There was no other girl in the whole universe for him than Takeko.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:57 pm
Takeko smirked, leaning her head back a bit and shooting Aspen a look out of the corner of her eyes. "Smart answer, dear." She winked, unable to hold back her laughter any longer. She enjoyed their playful banter; verbally dancing around one another, trying to get the last, witty word. It was all a game; a game with no winners or losers necessarily. The fun was all in the game itself.

"Afterall...who knows what I might have to do if I thought your eyes were wandering..." Grinning innocently, she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:13 am
Aspen laughed back. He liked how comfortable they were with each other. He could say anything and know that it wouldn't be put down and sound dumb. He sighed as she leaned back against him.

"Oh, yeah and what would that be?" He knew that his eyes would never wander and that she knew it just the same, he wanted to know what she would do to him, even jokingly.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:31 pm
Takeko smirked, a mischievious sparkle in her eyes. "Oh dear...so many things I could do..." One could swear her halo glowed brighter.

Grinning, she leaned in close, practically whispering, "I can confidently say, however, that not even your aquatic plants could help you in that case, dearie..."

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:43 pm
"Oh, really and these things would be?" He was seeing alittle bit of a devilish side coming out and well...he liked it.

"You really think so?" He was now even more curious! Whatever could she be thinking?

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Perhaps she had spent too much time with her mate; his devilish nature seemed to be rubbing off. So much for being an angel...

"Well, that would ruin the whole surprise if I told you, wouldn't it?" she teased, still smirking. "It would mean you could prepare for it." She set the lillies down on the riverbank, freeing up her hands so she could trace her fingers lightly over Aspen's shoulders. "I'd prefer to keep the advantage in the situation."

Suddenly, she leaned back before leaping at Aspen in a combination glomp and tackle, giggling childishly.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:32 pm
Aspen laughed, "Well, you got me there!" Aspen shivered at the feel of her fingers on his shoulder. He was surprized by the attack, so she took him down easily. "Well, if this is it, I think I can handle it!"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff