Reply Main Forum
Make a NEW One Piece character!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SanjiKaizoku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:55 am
I was looking at the Devil Fruit thread and thought, hey, what cool characters these fruits could be attributed to! And how come these characters don't exist? They should! And we shall make them. 3nodding

The purpose of this thread is to let you design your own OP character, either that you think would be good in the show, or just working around the same principles that Oda has introduced. They don't have to be devil fruit users, but they MUST fit in with the era we're talking about (The Great Age of Piracy).

Fill out as so:

Name:
Crew/Organisation:
Job:
Abilities/Devil Fruit Power:
Appearance:
History:
Anything else of interest:

If you have any suggestions for additional categories, please feel free.

Perhaps if we get enough entries this could turn into an RP, who knows.
But for the time being, let's just treat it as an fun idea exchange ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:26 pm
Name: Gon
Crew/Organisation: Luffy's Crew
Job: Assassin
Abilities/Devil Fruit Power: able to kill someone a mile away  

The_Ninjasian

The Pocket Sized Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:54 am
Name: Alexa
Crew/Organisation: strawhats duh!
Job: it dont matter as long as i get to b with my sanji
Abilities/Devil Fruit Power: i trough my machete( and other poitny objects) at people ^.^
Appearance: my avi ^.^
History: whats it to you?!
Anything else of interest: killing people i hate  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:53 pm
Name: Deniru
Crew/Organisation: Whitebeard
Job: Lt.
Abilities/Devil Fruit Power: ate skull skull fruit which enables you to let your bones to be used as weapons just like Kimimaro's and can use fire.
Appearance: Big X-shaped scar on chest from Blackbeard and his a brazen beard.
History: Joined Whitebeard's crew around the time when Blackbeard revolted against Whitebeard and tried to stop Blackbeard but got a huge X-shaped scar on his chest from Blackbeard. Now he wants vengeance.
Anything else of interest: Last seen traveling with Ace.  

General Daniel

Oblina-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:26 am
Name: Oblina

Crew/Organisation: Straw Hats

Job: musician

Abilities/Devil Fruit Power: Demon-Demon fruit. Gives user large bat wings, super strength, claws, horns, fangs, and a tail

Appearance: Short, dark indigo hair, purple eyes, 5'5'',

History: Born & raised on a pirate ship. Became capitain at age 10. Left to persue music carrear. Became worldwide sensation. Joined up with Luffy & crew after running into them at a market place.

Anything else of interest: Has an overprotective pet platypus named Herbert. Quotes somgs constantly. go to freewebs.com/theoblinasite for more info.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:23 pm
Name: Michele
Crew/Organisation: Straw Hat crew
Job: traveler
Abilities/devil fruit power: Draw-draw fruit. It can grant the person the ability to draw whatever they want, and can make it disappear whenever they want.
Apperance: Michele
History: Her family was killed by Coc, so she ran away to become a trveler like her father. On her travel someone gave her a cursed-fruit, to her she thought it was just a fruit, but she never knew it. So she ate the cursed-fruit by mistake, so now she helps others with her powers, and travels around the world.
Anything else of interest: She has a crush on Sanji, she also very shy, gets attach to others very quickly; treat them like family, and loves to draw.  

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 am
Name:Captain Lift
Crew/Organisation:navy
Job:Navy officer
Abilities/Devil Fruit Power:float float fruit, makes him able to fly
Appearance:A light blue cape, light brown hair and a short beard (the kind you get after not shaving for a week or two), and officers uniform with an L sewn across the front.
History:Joined the military because of his strong sense of justice, while invading an island pirates were useing as a base he came across a devil fruit and not knowing what it was ate it for dinner that night, with the power of flight he has gotten the idea that he was destined to be some sort of superhero.
Anything else of interest: although he acts like an idiot he didnt get to his military position for nothing (like mr.2 Bon clay)  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games