Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Unfit parents...in each other's opinion(Zah,Rahu,kids)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:16 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

=====================================

A dark colored filly have succeeded in wobbling away from her overly protective herd. She wobbles into the forest with her wide burnt golden eyes, her ears flickers around excitedly as she takes in the new sounds, new sights and new everything. She squeaks as she sees a baby bunny darting across her path and she spun around, trying to chase after it thinking its just a game. She giggles loudly as she strengthen her legs by trotting and then she was able to gallop at her fullest speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:20 am
Raum was following a bug about slowly for some amusment since everything ws boring to him. he knew his father was lurkign about but didnt care sicne he felt he didnt need his father watching him. snorting a th ebug he watchign it get blown by his breath onto its back. giving a snicker he watched it wigglign while not payign attention to anything else and so if anyone was runnign well they might run into him if they wherent watching.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:25 am
Zaicate was so intent on catching the poor terrified baby rabbit that she didn't watch where she was going. She looks up just in time to see a dark brown colt coming toward her at the frightening speed, she was having too much fun with learning how to run that she didn't even learn how to use her brakes. Yelping, the poor filly went crashing into the colt and went tumbling few feet away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:32 am
Raum almost screached as he was crashed into. sheesh he kept geting ran into alot lately and it was makign him irritable but then that was putting it mildly. flailing to get her off him, he tryed to grow but it came out wrong since he had the wind knocked from him. " GET OFF ME NOW AND WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!!!" he yelled and attempted to bite her ear to get her off quicker as he flailed.

Rahu was at the moment restign behind a tree not far whe he heard the yelling of Raum. oh boy he was more than irritadted he had to breakup fights because Raum was too hot headed for his own good. shakign his head he got up slowly and decided he would take his time getign to where Raum was. to him he rather his son be strong and beabel to stand for himself so anytime Raum did fight he took his time ending it when he knew about it.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:40 am
Zaicate was confused by the screeching and yelling of a colt she accidentally ran into. She scrambles up to her hooves squeaking apologetically, she is still learning how to talk and it is so frustrating for her. Because she wanted to tell him that she is sorry and she didn't mean to run into her. Zaicate's ears pins back as she glares balefully at Raum when she finally realizes that he won't accept her apology.. even if she can speak.

Zahariah was frantic when he discovered that his daughter wobbled away from the spot where he slept with her. "Zaicate?!" He screeches as he scrambles into the forest. But when he hears the yelling and his ears pins back. There is 80% that it is his daughter is receiving the brunt of that yelling as he follows the yelling. He stays in the shadows nervously as he could see that Zaicate just met her first colt.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:46 am
Raum had his ears pinned and eyes narrowed at the filly. it seemed she couldn't talk as well as he could so he figured she was younger than him becuase of the squeaking apology or so he thought. tail flicking to show his anger, he eyes her wit narrowed eyes. "next time just watch it." grumbling he took a step back from her and snorted and shook his mane to get the grass out of it.

Rahu was in anyones veiw as he came through the trees and could planly see his son had just got into a run in with a filly. bu he stopped in his tracks as he caught sight of someone in the shadows on the other side of the little clearing he and the foals where in.dark red eyes narrowing he wondered whom he was gonna have a run in with now.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:54 am
Zaicate looks like she was going to have a fit because the colt was so mean to her. Her eyes widen then narrows and she paws at the ground irritatedly. She snorts as she stomps her hoof on the ground as a warning before she took a step closer to Raum. Zaicate is very determined to show Raum that she is not going to be pushed around or letting him yell at her without facing some serious consequences.

Zahariah could see that his youngest daughter definitely inherited her mother's temperamental personality and wanted to interfere before she gets either seriously injured or other foal injured as well. So he finally emerges from the shadows nickering warningly at his daughter. "Zaicate.. what did I tell you about fighting?" He says in chiding voice.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:02 am
Raum ears flatten again and bares his teeth as she gets closer. " back off!." he stomped his front hoof as a warnign to back off or he would bite. when the older stallion came out, he stayed in his defensive postition jsut incase this none talking filly wanted to still fight. and then he heard his father comign up beside him

Rahu was now quick to be beside his son as to his great displeasure Zahariah came out and obiviously knew this filly and most likey the father of her. ears flicked back, he purposly tugged on hsi sons mane. " Raum you know better." was all he said to Raum in a warning tone of voice at the moment so that Raum wouldn't back talk. carefully eyeing Zah he wondered what the annoyign idiot stallion would say now cause if you looked at Raum's marking on the forhead it was clear he was Rahu's son.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:08 am
Zaicate's body was taut with tension as she narrows her eyes to slits at Raum in disdain. She immediately didn't like the colt and she tries not to jump as a black stallion appears out of the shadows just like her papa did. She frowns deeply as she moves up toward her father, her tail swishing back and forth agitatedly. She nickers at her father and nuzzles his lower chest to reassure herself that he is really there and will protect her if necessary.

Zahariah tries not to look amused as he sees the stallion that once chased him down the mountains because he was peeved at the silver tiger-like stallion for flirting with him. His muzzle twitches as he have this inane urge to call Rahu 'honey' or 'sweetie' just to see what Rahu would do. For few minutes, he stayed silent as he watches the males and occassionally he will give Zaicate reassuring nuzzle. Finally, he opens his mouth with a huge grin on his face. "Hey honey.. missed ya"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:17 am
Raum didnt liek the filyl ether at the momentand figured he wouldnt like her at all. he watched the other stallion ad styed wher ehe was knowign his dad would be there sicne he was right beside him. btu when the other stallion called his dad honey, he bared his teeth. " don't call my dad that!." and he was about to headbutt the older stallion but his father but a leg infront of him. so Raum peeked from under his with a glare at the older stallion adn was miffed he couldnt do anythign else.

Rahu was quick to keep Raum from head butting. " Raum enough." he then sneered at Zahariah. " shouldn't call me that unless you want trouble Zahariah and dont think i forgot you. but me missed or missing you hardly." snorting, he eyed both Zahariah and the filly. " seems you ether taken up taking in foals or some how managed to knock up some mare and have foals." now he had a smirk on his face as he intended what he said to be a slight insult and knew Zah would retaliate with a responce but he would figure out some kind of smart remark or insult back.[/i
]  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:50 am
Zaicate crinkles her nose up in distaste as she could see that Raum is very easy to tick off. She grunts as she tucks herself between her father's front legs and sticks her tongue out at Raum mockingly. She cocks her head to side as she looks at Raum with open hostility.

Zahariah quirks one of his eyebrows up in sardonic manner as he straddles his daughter between his front legs. He stays silent as he wants to retort sarcastically but he knows that he will have to keep his tongue still at least until Zaicate is back with her mother. "For your information, I have a lifemate and two kids. I bet you just knocked up some poor mare and left her." He just boldly stares at Rahu with disgusted expression.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:58 am
Raum was more than ready to throw some sarcastice responce for the insult the stallion said about his mom but the bump from his fathers leg told him not to. bareing his teeth with ears flatened he disliked both the filly and the stallion. if only he was grown would he show them a thing or too.

" i wonder what kind of mare would lifemate with you and have foals." rahu sneered and then gave a low growl of warning. " for your information if i had done that my son here wouldn't be with me right now if that where the case and im not going to explain how my two sons and daughter came to be." snorting and flicking a tail,there was ahint of pride that he had two sons. also he made sure to keep Raum in check as he knew Raum wasnt too happy and wasnt about to let him do anything to get him hurt or he would be in trouble with Aruna for allowing Raum to get beat up or hurt.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:56 am
Zaicate bristles at the sight of Raum as she tries her best not to growl or make any rude noises because it is not polite for her to do so. But a small snarl escapes her throat as she go in fighting stance between her father's legs. She definitely want to lash out and kick him really hard or bite him until he either give up or bow down to her. She noses her father against his leg and looks up at him with a sour expression on her face.

Zahariah arches his eyebrow sardonically as he looks at Rahu. "I wonder what kind of mare that would let you mount on her unless you knocked her into submission and took her without her permission." He sarcastically says as he nudges his daughter behind him. "May your son grow up to be afraid of his shadow and his hot-temper personality will land him in some deep trouble." He hisses at Rahu as he turns around. "Zaicate.. lets go home before your mama worries about you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:30 am
Raum growled at Zah for the insults he was trowing out at his father and himself. he knew his father wouldn't let him get through to do somethign to Zah so he took off and bolted the way he had came through to this area. shakign his head, he wanted to be an adult so he could atlest stand up to those idiots who insulted him or his family.

Rahu sneered. " you can think what you want but remeberyou actualy dont know what happened." he then growled and watched his son take off. " i doubt it Zah." after than he took off after his son and he was in no mood to deal with his sons hot head temper.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces