[PRP] Do I know you...? [Tsaluyi and Andre]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IfYouNeedMePMAysina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:35 pm
User Image
Grazing quietly in the meadow near her home, Tsaluyi was glad to have a few peaceful moments to herself. It was a rare occurance for her, as she seemed to always be surrounded by others, or at the very least by Lucky who was as loud as a large herd. Fortunately, she had left her green little ball of fluff back at the teepee where he lay asleep.

She lifted her head, her ears perking back as she heard footsteps coming her way. Looking back, her eyes shifted uncertainly from tree to tree, unable to find the creature that was coming nearer with each passing moment.

"Boo!" Lucky cried, just before he fell over in laughter at the look on his charge's muzzle. He sat up, looking at her smugly from the grass, fluffing his white chest hair with his paw. "Maybe it's just me... but it almost seems like it's getting easier and easier to scare you these days. Maybe it's because I blend in so well... but whatever the reason, I certainly like it." Tsaluyi was now glaring at him, so his stood up and leaned on her front leg casually. "So... we haven't seen Andy in a couple weeks. We really need to go check on our little bundle of joy."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:43 pm
User Image

*Young gold eyes watched the pair from behind a tree. Multi colored wings flexed at his sides as he silently chuckled from his hiding place. Moving again, trying to get around to behind the green fluff ball that had apparently startled the mare. Crawling almost on his belly he trying to use the grass as cover as he moved. His tri-colored tail twitched behind him as he tried to be sneaky. Within inches of the fluff ball...*

"LUCKY" he shouted before pouncing on the bear in all hyperness of meeting the fluff ball outside of the basket...

*Stopping from what he was doing, still laying on his back, wings folded safely to his sides he looked up at teh mare. Forgetting that she was there for a moment before noticing her... Rolling over his bristled mane waving a little, his bangs falling over his eyes a little... Did he know her? She looked... Kinda... Familiar... Tilting his head to one side he took a small step closer toward the mare...*

"Tsaluyi?" he asked watching the mare... Hoping his memory was right he had heard the name and patches of color from between the weaving of his basket so long ago... Oh he hoped he was right, for his own sake...

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

IfYouNeedMePMAysina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:11 pm
Lucky cried out as he was lept on by a small winged colt. Who was he and why on earth did he know his name? He looked up to Tsa, seeing if she was having any more luck than he was figuring out who exactly the foal was. She seemed as confused as he felt, and he looked back to the small silver colt. His eyes widened in surprise, realizing that this was Andy, and he walked to him, looking up in surprise. "Andy!! So the humans finially came to their senses and let you out, eh?" he asked, the grin on his face widening.

Tsa's expression changed from anger and Lucky to confusion and surprise at the silver colt who had pounced upon Lucky. She watched him carefully until Lucky's confusion turned to loud recognition. She smiled at her friend, in a basket so similar to the one they had put her in as a small filly for so long. "Yeah, it's me Andy. Wow, you've finially broken out of your basket." She smiled happily at her friend, whom she'd tried to "protect" when she was so young. "When did this happen? I can't remember the last time I saw you in your basket." Her thoughts wandered for a moment, trying to remember when exactly that was.. the last time she'd grown, perhaps? Had it really been that long?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:26 pm
*A glow came to his silver colored face as he watched them, his wings stretching at his sides a little before folding again. His tail twitched behind him as he laughed to himself at Lucky's reaction to him. It had been a while since they had seen him when he was just a basket. Now that he was foot loose and basket free he could go just about anywhere he wanted any time he wanted.... Just as long as he told his father of course, there were some rules he had to abide by... Shaking his head he looked back up at Tsa as she seemed to think of when she last saw him in his basket.*

"It was a while ago." He nodded, "I still remember Lucky here trying to crew my basket to pieces." He scowled a little before smiling. "But I tumbled out of the basket a while ago and Father let me come find you.." He said looking toward the skies as something flew past over head that could have only been a bird. "It is good to be finally out that basket, it was getting cramped..."

*Shaking his head a little he looked over toward Lucky, a smile came over him as he stepped over toward the bear and nudged him a little. It sure was good to be able to see those he had come to know when he could barely know anything at all... Looking up he wondered what to do now, he had been reunited with a friend, possibly go and cause a bit of mischief or something... All he knew for the moment, Tsa had been an older sister type to him, not knowing that this could lead to something more then that in the far future.*

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces