Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Your Favorite couple. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:00 pm
Now, if you went to the welcome thread, you probably told us your main ship. But this is the thread to TALK about it. Discuss it. Maybe even debate it. After all ,that's what the guild is all about. The Love.

I myself am a Palletshipper. The couple has a lot of hints in the Japanese dub, and is simple adorable. Their matching Pokeballs and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:26 pm
-My favorite Ship would be Clingyshipping or Kouki/Jun or Diamond/Pearl in the Manga. It is a very new ship and there are no hints whatsoever, but I still adore it because of How Jun Looks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-He's a uke if you ever saw one, and definitely a better uke that Satoshi. Seriously, Satoshi ans Shigeru are the same age and the same height, I have read too many a fanfic that obsesses over their non-existant age difference. D: But yea, I love This couple, I just wish I could find fan-art of it.  

Synopsis
Crew

epikaa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:31 am
My favorite ship is Pikashipping. But ya'll know that already. XD If you don't. *pokes add siggy* Anyways, Pikashipping is one of the most Canon Satoshi/Ash shippings out there. Next to Palletshipping that is. XD

They've been through so much together and stuck with each through the rough times.

If Pikachu became human, I bet it would choose Satoshi/Ash as it's *cough* mate/boyfriend.

In one of the recent Diamond and Pearl episodes in Japan, Satoshi was SO angry about someone taking Pikachu again, but this time turning it into gold.

Yesh I mean soo angry. We haven't seen him that angry in so long..I think the last time was with Shigeru/Gary.

Of course Satoshi ish the Seme and Pikachu's the Uke, but there can be certain cases where it's the opposite. (*cough* Pika~Seme~Chu Anyone?).

Um yeah the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:13 am
-cheers for Pikashipping- It's oh-so cute. Pika-uke ^-^ -squeee-  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

trashy alto
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:03 am

Meep!
My favorite would have to be Palletshipping, there is just so much evidence and it's practically canon! I mean seriously; they clung to those ratty old halves of that PokeBall for ten seasons like it was some kind of irreplaceable jewel.
;D

I can see a lot of potential for them and they have quite the large fanbase, especially in Japan. What I don't like about this ship is that all the crazed Yaoi fans only ship them 'cause there both boys. That ain't cool; we all know love is gender blind.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:40 am
I'm all for Advance(d)shipping. Ash/May, one of my favorite couplings, I think their personalities really compliment each other. They get along well and rarely argue, unlike a certain slutty red head. stare

And I apologize, but I'm a hardcore Misty hater. sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm open to all couplings, so long as they don't involve her. She's annoying and quite the b*tch. I don't like her, I never have. rolleyes  

Rosabelle Believe

3,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Synopsis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:22 am
Shuuchu
My favorite ship is Pikashipping. But ya'll know that already. XD If you don't. *pokes add siggy* Anyways, Pikashipping is one of the most Canon Satoshi/Ash shippings out there. Next to Palletshipping that is. XD

They've been through so much together and stuck with each through the rough times.

If Pikachu became human, I bet it would choose Satoshi/Ash as it's *cough* mate/boyfriend.

In one of the recent Diamond and Pearl episodes in Japan, Satoshi was SO angry about someone taking Pikachu again, but this time turning it into gold.

Yesh I mean soo angry. We haven't seen him that angry in so long..I think the last time was with Shigeru/Gary.

Of course Satoshi ish the Seme and Pikachu's the Uke, but there can be certain cases where it's the opposite. (*cough* Pika~Seme~Chu Anyone?).

Um yeah the end.
-Pika-ash was hothot~. O:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:10 pm
omg, I'm a total palletshipper! heart But I also like krazyshipping, contestshipping, rocketshipping, neoshipping, and gymshipping!

edit: I also like babydiamondshipping, shi3shipping, and apprenticeshipping, though not as much as Palletshipping heart  

faeriegodmother

Angelic Indigo Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:57 pm
Well, I have very few OTP's (well, by my standards anyways) but um...here they are?

Anime:

Pikashipping: Blame shuuchu for this one xD; I don't support them ******** eachother or anything but the love between the two of them is just plain cute.

Andeshipping: Well, technicly this is from the radio drama and is Miyamoto (Jessies mom) and Onna Boss (Giovanni's mom) I think it's...one of the only yuri slash pairings that I support actualy o__o; I think Miyamoto's silly personality as a foil to Onna Boss's greedy-money-hungry-b***h personality somehow makes the two attractive together. And did you hear them when they met up? I swear she sounded "googly-eyed" (as my bio teacher refers to it) either that or... Onna boss is in love with the money miyamoto manages to make wich...all things considered is a possiblity. Miyamoto has as much, if not more liberties when speaking around her boss as Domino. Err...yeah, I guess that's it.

Orangeshipping: Blame Ryoko for this one xD; I didn't watch Battle Frontier or much of chronicles so I had no idea that they'd inter acted (I always wondered were Misty got her little...*forgot the name of the maril pre-evo*) I like it. It's my favorite pairing for Misty so far.

Rocketshipping: Okay...do I even need to explain this one? No, I don't think I do. Although I'd like to take a moment to express my utter annoyance at how people think James is gay when he isn't! >__> (they even get married and have a kid in the Toshihiro Ono manga)

On a side note, I really like palletshipping, but it's not one of my OTP's. (however it is nice!)

Manga ships! heart

Chosenshipping: I'd like to name this my super-duper-omega-OTP. It is my OTP to end all other OTP's. Seriously though; because not many people know about the manga ships then I'll be informative: Chosenshipping is when you put together Silver and Green (blue if you perfer her Japanese name) The two grew up together, and when they were escaping and she first saw his face she touched it and said he was cute causing him to blush ^^ then of course we have the fact that Silver only shows real emotions when she's around and how he kicked Gold's a** because he patted her butt at the end of the G/S/C arc. Their two specialties are homophones in japanese. Silver buys her a new wardrobe at the begining of the FR/LG arc...and well...their overall concern over eachother makes me really like this ship ^^ I think that it's pretty much canon on Silver's end although with Green it's hard to tell because she is a bit of a flirt.

Grantedshipping: This is Lance and Yellow. There is only ONE reason why this is one of my OTP's: I had a funny grantedshipping dream. No, I am not kidding you. Yes, this is a crap excuse xD; but I don't care, some of the fanart is just plain adorable.

Bitterloveshipping: This is between The Masked of Ice and any or ALL of his "masked children" seriously, I can't explain this one without giving away huge spoilers even though...I did a little bit in my explaination of chosenshipping. ********, this one is just a little more then disturbing yet SOMEHOW I love this ship o__O;

I guess that's it :3 heart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:00 pm
I like Pikashipping/Satochushipping, Contestshipping, and most definitely Pokeshipping. 3nodding I kinda like Palletshipping...but it's not my favorite. There are a few others...but I can't remember what they're called right now. sweatdrop

Pikashipping is a newly gained one that I used to be totally against. For some reason, the idea of Pikachu turning into a human or Ash turning into a Pikachu never really crossed my mind, and thus I was like:
Animal/Creature + Human = YUCKY xp
That's my opinion anyways... sweatdrop But I love drawing humanlike Pikachu! 3nodding It's so much fun!

Icy Inu Youkai

yellow flag orchestra

Dangerous Lover

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:40 pm
Angelic Indigo Wolf

Chosenshipping: I'd like to name this my super-duper-omega-OTP. It is my OTP to end all other OTP's. Seriously though; because not many people know about the manga ships then I'll be informative: Chosenshipping is when you put together Silver and Green (blue if you perfer her Japanese name) The two grew up together, and when they were escaping and she first saw his face she touched it and said he was cute causing him to blush ^^ then of course we have the fact that Silver only shows real emotions when she's around and how he kicked Gold's a** because he patted her butt at the end of the G/S/C arc. Their two specialties are homophones in japanese. Silver buys her a new wardrobe at the begining of the FR/LG arc...and well...their overall concern over eachother makes me really like this ship ^^ I think that it's pretty much canon on Silver's end although with Green it's hard to tell because she is a bit of a flirt.

-uses Blue because GREEN IS THE GUY D: EYECOLOURS, PEOPLE!-

Blue also made hers and silvers gloves.
"Black for you, and white for me! heart "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:55 pm
xShaex
I'm all for Advance(d)shipping. Ash/May, one of my favorite couplings, I think their personalities really compliment each other. They get along well and rarely argue, unlike a certain slutty red head. stare

And I apologize, but I'm a hardcore Misty hater. sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm open to all couplings, so long as they don't involve her. She's annoying and quite the b*tch. I don't like her, I never have. rolleyes

Aww. Misty hate is bad. Though, keeping her the hell away from Ash is a good idea. (One of the reasons I adore Orangeshipping, as well as many more.)

Currently, I'm thinking about writing fics for 4 Pokemon couples I really like. Amazingly, I dont feel like writing Palletshipping. It just...it doesnt really need fanfics, does it? It has canon.

BabyDiamondShipping: Giovanni/Dalia. I honest to god think that Giovanni is Ash's daddy. I really do. Maybe because it's so perfectly Star Wars.

ApprenticeShipping: Oak/Tracey: ....I could see it.

SaYuShipping: Oak/Ash: Seriously, did anyone else watch Pokemon 4ever?

Orangeshipping: Tracey/Misty: "It's one thing to stetch a pretty girl. But...it's a very different thing to sketch the girl you love"  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

yellow flag orchestra

Dangerous Lover

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:02 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
BabyDiamondShipping: Giovanni/Dalia. I honest to god think that Giovanni is Ash's daddy. I really do. Maybe because it's so perfectly Star Wars.

Eeer nope~

;D He's somone elses dad.
A certain red haired somone else who is in the manga.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:14 pm
I have invested too many years of my life as an avid Rocketshipper to let it die now...though the newer episodes are slowly killing the chances of it happening [some examples: James saying marrying Jessie is his worst nightmare, Jessie calling him a homie...I'm sure it was the dub's cleanest way of calling him a f**...and Jessie asking him if he thought Harley was prettier than her...he looked away and didn't give her an answer. But still I ignore this and believe it may happen =P. Incidentally for my use of the word "f**" there it is not my intention to insult anyone who follows same sex relationships. I am bisexual so clearly it's not something that bothers me, but apologies if it did offend any of you lovely people]

Also, I use the English names only because I have never acquired any of the manga owing to no comic book stores and their being too pricey for me online, shipping to Ireland is harsh at best most of the time. I do know the basics such as Shigeru etc, but after the "original" lineup I'm pretty much clueless. Stupid dino net hindering my research.

I also follow neoshipping to a degree, I never saw many episodes with them in it, but heck, gotta love bad guys. Namely because if you're a sick twisted little individual such as myself, you just know they don't play innocently.

I don't really believe in relationships with the younger characters, such as Ash, Misty, May, Gary etc, not because I believe they are minors, or that relationships automatically mean sexual activity, but because I feel they are too young to actually know what a relationship is. Sure, there's "first love" and all that, but if I were to follow any of them I would wish them older to make it more realistic as a chance for that love's survival.  

sunsweep
Crew

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:12 pm
`Rhea
[Ren The Ryoko]

Eeer nope~

;D He's somone elses dad.
A certain red haired somone else who is in the manga.

There's nothing to say Giovanni can't have two kids. (I love Silver. He's super cool)  
_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff