Reply Main Forum
Make-A-Devil Fruit! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cumina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:35 pm
I'm sure at least once you've thought of what you think would be an awesome Devil Fruit. Share your ideas here.

My Idea is the Logia type Soul Soul Fruit, so the consumer could not only turn his/her body to a physical manifestation of his/her own soul, he/she could manipulate the souls (and to an extent, the actions) of others, or see into their secrets.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:01 am
Eh, that's a weird one.

I was thinking the Plim Plam (? I don't know where it came from lol). The user can turn their body basically into a plasma torch, supper heat ...air I think it is.

And just to make sure it isn't too broken, if the user is "torched" for to long they lose consciousness.

HellFire8904

Andrewlus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:38 pm
I thought this would be really cool. the Shadou Shadou (shadow) fruit
it gives the person the power over all darkness and they can minipulate it to there will, like consealing themselfs in darkness and turning shadows into knives and bladed weapons etc
The one drawback to having this power( other then losing your ability to swim) is that the fruit unlocks your darkside so when using the powers you lose control of yourself slightly and your darkside constantly trys to gain control of you  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:41 pm
Those are both pretty cool, but perhaps a little too much like the Logia-types we've already seen.

I think a "RocketRocket" fuit would be pretty awesome: the user can create rockets on any part of their body, fly with them, burn things, shoot rockets etc. You get the idea. The user would have to be some franky-esque "dude" character, possibly working for the world government.

Man, I thought this out too much... 3nodding  

SanjiKaizoku

nami-san4u

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:37 am
Cool ideas! My idea is the ack-ack fruit. Basically it's a fruit that makes weapons grow out from any place in your body... or someone else's. I think that would be pretty awesome mrgreen . I mean it wouldn't be painful growing the weapons out of your body. You could even have arms holding weapons! KYAA! ...ahem. But before you go criticizing me..no im not copying the idea of the Hana-Hana fruit Robin has eaten. So yeah... i think that would be an awesome idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:41 am
Cool, an interesting combination of the Hana-Hana and some other Devil Fuits ilike Mr.1's, MissDoublefinger's etc.

Maybe a bit too overly powerful for actual use in the show, though methinks it would be OK in RP.

BTW, thanks to cumina for coming up with this topic!  

SanjiKaizoku

Victim_of_gravity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:39 pm
Andrewlus
I thought this would be really cool. the Shadou Shadou (shadow) fruit
it gives the person the power over all darkness and they can minipulate it to there will, like consealing themselfs in darkness and turning shadows into knives and bladed weapons etc
The one drawback to having this power( other then losing your ability to swim) is that the fruit unlocks your darkside so when using the powers you lose control of yourself slightly and your darkside constantly trys to gain control of you

Blackbeard has that power (although I don't know the fruit name)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:41 pm
If someone had the Water-Water fruit power, would they still drown?  

Victim_of_gravity

PurplGoddess565

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:05 pm
Mine would be the Neko Neko fruit.^^ I'd have cat like reflexes.^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:49 pm
Victim_of_gravity

Interesting dilemma - but I'd say the very nature of Devil fruits repel them from the sea and vice versa, so a Water Water fruit is either impossible, or would make the user in constant agony, driving them insane... domokun  

SanjiKaizoku

Victim_of_gravity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:41 pm
SanjiKaizoku
Victim_of_gravity

Interesting dilemma - but I'd say the very nature of Devil fruits repel them from the sea and vice versa, so a Water Water fruit is either impossible, or would make the user in constant agony, driving them insane... domokun
good logic. if it exists, that would be a cool story, but it probably doesn't  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:39 pm
water water fruit exists, honey queen has it, but any way my fruit power is(i've given this alot of thought):

Jikoku Jikoku no mi powers (time time fruit, allows user to slow down and even stop time around him for short amout of time, such as to quicken an attack, dodge an attack, also can use add effects of aging on any object or living thing of choose by touch, such as age a sword till it turns to dust, as a defence the user can also activate a aura of the same effect as the touch, such when being shot at, these powers take up a lot of energy though  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Takaho
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:10 am
The so called water water fruit is infact wrong, although there is a liquid logia, its not water.

Quote:
"Toro" means "clear water," although it should be noted that this is some unknown liquid, and NOT water.

Remeber wikipedia is your friend xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:34 pm
how about more Zoans? They've always been my fav. Maybe some reptile ones or bugs  

Victim_of_gravity

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:28 pm
wot u mean like snake snake fruit,  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items