Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Prequel Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:16 pm
I used to despise him, but Darths and Droids has really revitalized my tolerance of him. I hate him in the movies still, but the utter appearance doesn't instill the same reviling feeling it used to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 pm
I like all three movies
I've just started to like them less because of what other people have said
Now when I watch the movies I try to look for the bad parts because of that

ll Vellin ll

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:13 pm
Darth's and Droids, now that I've read it, is most definitely my preferred version.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:03 pm
I like the Phantom Menace b/c it's when they realized that the seperatist were making there move thus causing all the action that we love so much.I also like Revenge of the sith b/c it shows the reasons for Anakin's unreasonable yet reasonable betrayal(I for one think that he was raising a oint while at the same time being stupid)  

iToushiro Hitsugaya

Capn Maudlin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:21 pm
I sincerely enjoy all six films. A lot of people can not stand the prequel triology and I do have to admit there were stupid additions such as Jar jar and the acting wasn't all that great, like in RoTS (I thought Natalie and Hayden were terrible, of Course Ewan was fantastic!).

I love the mythology and the Prequel sets up wonderfully for the Original Trilogy. I love Queen/Senator Amidala. I love the story of Padme and Anakin. It's great to see why/how Leia/Luke were separated.

The hero's Journey is awesome!
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:59 pm
Some times though, I do grow tired of the hero's journey, perhaps because of how bloody common it is.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:30 am
I personally like all 6 Star Wars movies. I mean sure, not making the first three would keep it more mysterious, and interesting, but also by making the first 3 answers a lot of questions. Such as why there are so few Jedi left, how Obi-Wan knows Darth Vader (we know from 4 that Vader was Obi-Wan's student, but we don't exactly know the extent of their relationship if that makes sense), what made Anakin turn to the Dark Side, the reasoning behind why Palpatine was able to take over, what happened to Leia and Luke's mother, and why the two had to be raised apart. I also really like how they made 4, 5, and 6 first, then went back and made 1, 2, and 3 later. I mean, I don't know if Lucas originally planned it that way or if it was just something he decided to do, but I like the fact that he did it that way because it's like you saw what happened first, then later found out why everything in 4, 5, and 6 happened the way it did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 pm
He planed it that way. It's on a commentary, I think the newer dvd for 4 right at the beginning. I'm not sure and I can't check right now because although I brought most of my dvds to my dorm, I don't have anyway of checking aside from maybe watching it in this computer lab..  

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:04 pm
And I'm still saying he never planned for the series to ever take off. He may of had a couple ideas for story behind episode IV, but it wasn't nearly as in depth until he finished making ESB and ROTJ.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:47 pm
i was under the impression that lucas had this genius idea for a movie, but realized it was waaaayyyy too long, so he cut it in half, then they were still too long, so he cut each one into 3s...idk thats just what i had heard smile
(btw i love RotS....its more of a connector than part of the prequel in my mind...)  

une_pomme_verte

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces