Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Prequel Trilogy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:17 pm
This is the forum for open discussion of the Prequel Trilogy of Star Wars. Here, discuss anything related to The Phantom Menace, Atack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:46 am
hopefully, RoTS will make amends for the other two prequels  

FrozenPhoenix32

MedicalMechanica

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:50 am
Does anyone know who is directing the third movie?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:12 am
MedicalMechanica
Does anyone know who is directing the third movie?

GEORGE LUCAS...DUHHHHH  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:10 am
Must... think of something.... good to say.... about the new... triology..

ARGHHH!!!

It provides background for vader... but i still liked the whole mystery of it more. made you less bound to the movies...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:16 pm
When asked about what it felt like to don the helm of the mighty Lord Vader, Hayden Christiansen's reply was one word:
"Orgasmic".  

jedi_master_tenku

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:34 pm
now he gets to be goth... i wonder how many chicks he can pick up wearing taht thing...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:28 am
LOL...orgasmic...lol  

FrozenPhoenix32

MedicalMechanica

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:39 am
What was your favorite movie out of the first three?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:39 pm
but ROTS isn't out yet..... thats an unfair question...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:48 am
yeah your right...but out of the 2, itd have to be AoTC  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:07 am
Episode 1 was the lesser of the two evils for me. 1) Liam Neeson. He's just cool. 2) That ending lightsaber fight. eek crying 3) The podrace is just awesome on a huge tv with surround sound (and it also gave us the Racer games!)

AotC was downright painful for me. But I won't go into that here. I'll save it for the Lightsaber Lucas thread...  

jedi_master_tenku

Flamer42

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:14 pm
jedi_master_tenku
Episode 1 was the lesser of the two evils for me. 1) Liam Neeson. He's just cool. 2) That ending lightsaber fight. eek crying 3) The podrace is just awesome on a huge tv with surround sound (and it also gave us the Racer games!)

AotC was downright painful for me. But I won't go into that here. I'll save it for the Lightsaber Lucas thread...

*Shaking head* You people and your being overly critical...
As far as I know, Jedi master tenku has only seen episode 2 once. I have one important thing to say about these three movies. I believe a true fan could not hate anything "Star Wars" related. Sure the movies had their bad points, but they had far more good points.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:44 pm
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku

As far as I know, Jedi master tenku has only seen episode 2 once. I have one important thing to say about these three movies. I believe a true fan could not hate anything "Star Wars" related. Sure the movies had their bad points, but they had far more good points.

a true fan would also not let dumb idiots change the entire story either...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:37 pm
Nelowulf
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku

a true fan would also not let dumb idiots change the entire story either...

it wasnt a total change of story, cuz technically, nothing else was canon. He had his right to...pardon my language, ******** everything up. to star wars, lucas is god. He can smite it with a scribble on the script.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff