Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Once Upon a Midnight Dreary (Joker and Harley) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:07 pm
"Who?" His grinned widened as he watched her prance around. "I think you know very well who would care Miss Quin." His tail flicked behind him as she moved. He knew she didn't have it in her to truly hurt him no matter how mad she was. He always knew how to push her buttons in just the right way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:07 am
"Me?" She laughed loud and hard. "Me. You thnk I'd care? After everything you've done t'me? Hahaha!" Her laughter dissolved into a mad bout of giggles. She felt like she could fall over she was laughing so hard...

The laughter stopped suddenly as she whirled quickly, bucking to aim a kick from her hindlegs at his ribs in hopes that, even if he moved, she'd still catch his shoulder nice and hard. She'd show him what she was made of. She'd let him know that no one cared what happened to him.

"You, Mistah J, are sorely mistaken." Her voice was dark, traces of her laughter lingering in it. "See what you make me do?"

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:15 pm
He ignored the pain in his shoulder as her hoof scraped against it. "Made you do? Harley my darling, if i've made you do anything it wouldn't be that sort."

He laughed as he tossed his head. "Violence? Of course .. against me? You know that i've taught you better than that. What use is it harming me when i give you so much?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:06 am
"You... You haven't given me anything." She nearly screamed as she turned on him again, madness easy to see in her eyes. "You just take an' take an' take. You don't give me nothin'! Nothin'!" She sniffled as she murmured that word again and again until it dissolved into nothing but anguished gasps for breath.  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:36 am
"How long have i taken care of you Harley dear? How long have i given you something to care about?" He was careful as he moved closer to her, not wanting to risk another injury.

"You are always the one who screams and leaves. I give you all my loving attention," Complete rubbish but true in a sense. "And all you see it as is nothing? When have i ever turned you away, hm?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:37 pm
"Oh, Mistah J..." She cried as she tossed her head against his shoulder. "I missed you so much, Mistah J... The forest was so dark and I was all alone. It was terrible."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:52 am
A smirk curved his lips now that she couldn't see. Always like clock work, it was so easy to twist her back into believing him.

Turning his head slightly he touched the end of his nose to her neck. "This is why i told you not to go running off. You don't like it out there. Much safer here with me"

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:24 pm
She sniffled again, remaining otherwise silent until she was able to get her mixed emotions back under the control of her fractured grasp on sanity. When she'd accomplished that much she pulled back, turning her head towards him. "Do you think... We could start a family of our own this time, Mistah J?"  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:40 pm
He raised a brow and looked at her as she asked him her question. "Can you give me a good reason as to why? Think i would make a good fatherly figure?" He smirked at his girl.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:57 pm
"Well, Mistah J... I figure... We could 'cause it's somethin' we ain't ever done together before... And if we don't like it, well, then it's over as soon as they grow up an' we tell them to scram!" She smiled brightly, delighted by that idea. "You do like trying new things, don't'cha, Mistah J?"  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:09 am
"Generally so long as it is of benefit to me." he didn't see how having little things running around underfoot would be in any way useful. "You would be taking care of the little things? Not getting bored with them as soon as they started to be a hassle?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:16 am
"I'm sure that nothin' of yours would ever be a hassle, Mistah J." She closed her eyes as she thought of it, smiling with delight at the idea of two or three HarleyQuinnJokers running around. "They'd be absolutely darling... With my eyes an' your smile." A dreamy sigh passed her lips, short tail twitching behind her. "You could make 'em do your dirty work... An' then, while they was doin' that, you could spend more time with me."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:52 am
"Minions ...." He smirked as he thought about. It could be a nice way to go about things. At least those sorts of minions would be completely his. No brainwashing away other ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:26 am
"Family..." She smiled brightly, giving the stallion another nuzzle as she sighed, letting her mind drift off into thought. It would be perfect this time. Nothing could go wrong... Nothing.  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers