Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:56 pm
User Image

The air was damp... And cold. It had rained earlier and now there was mud caking her hooves, clinging to tufts of hair and making her overall miserable. The woods were dark and every noise made her jump. She hated this. Hate. Hate. Hate. She was miserable and...

She missed Mr. J. Nothing was right without him. Everything had gone wrong and now she was jumping at every twist and turn, waiting for something to pop out and get her. Oh, if only something would jump out and get her then it would all be over and she'd have nothing more to worry about. She wouldn't be alone... She just... Wouldn't be.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:44 pm
User Image

He would never admit that he was bored without someone to snark at constantly. Just wouldn't do it. There was nothing wrong with being alone. He'd done it for so long and he'd been perfectly happy with it. He didn't need minions or anything else.

Kicking at a rock that placed it in his way he snorted and continued on his path. Maybe he could find some poor rabbit to play with. They squealed so pleasantly if you broke one of their feet and let them try to get away.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:16 pm
The sound of a twig snapping off in the distance made her start, breath catching in her chest as she bolted into the woods. Her eyes weren't wonderful in the darkness and the moon was so small that the path she ran along was barely lit. She couldn't see where she was running or what she might be running towards... She just wanted away from that sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:36 pm
He heard hooves coming toward him and sighed. Great. More stupidity for him to fend off. Why couldn't he just kill them and be done with it? It would make his life so much easier.

Shaking his head he stopped and waited for see who it was coming toward him.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:52 pm
She turned to make sure that nothing had managed to follow her as she ran, backing into the small clearing that she didn't know was inhabited. Her breaths came hard and her ears were tilting quickly this way and that, trying to listen for sound of anything. When she was convinced that all was safe she turned... Only to then realize how very wrong she'd been.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:18 am
"Really. I though you said you wouldn't come running back to me." His lips curled up into a grin as he saw Harley come crashing though the underbrush. Of course she'd been wrong. She couldn't do a thing on her own and she knew it.

At least she wasn't still fat. Though that meant that should however many things come find him he'd have to deal with their existance.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:31 pm
"M-mistake on my part, Mistah J." She stepped away from him, backside bumping against a tree that caused her to jump. "Wasn't runnin' back ta you. Just runnin' away from somethin' else." Now she was going to run away from him again. He was one of the nightmares that she was still trying to leave far, far behind... Just like everything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:51 pm
"You're always running back to me Harley. Completely incapable of doing anything on your own." He shook his head and shorted. "Already ran away from your other problem didn't you?"  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:31 pm
Her brow furrowed as she stood her ground after realizing that there was no place for her to run. There was Mister J in front of her and the tree behind her. "I don't need you, Mistah J. Y-you can just go right on along your way and leave me alone like you always do. I can do all sorts of things without some... Some... Mean spirited stallion like you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:42 pm
"Yes you do." He took a step toward her. How dare she disagree with him. She wasn't allowed to do that. "You've always needed me Harley. Without me you're just a scared little filly wandering around waiting for something to eat her"  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:09 pm
"I've learned a-alot, Mistah J. I... I spent alot of time by myself an' I don't need you. I know I don't need you!" She turned quickly, kicking her hindlegs up in an attempt to either kick him... Or put space between them. "How could I ever need someone... Who didn't need me one bit back? I was pregnant with your foals an' you didn't care! You threatened me and them and now... And now..." She sniffled, choking back a sob. "And now I don't even know where my babies aaaaaarrrrreeeeeee!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:52 pm
He snorted and shook his head as he laughed at her. "So you had them and ran away. Harley my dear you are getting wonderfully good at doing that. Always running away only to regret it later."  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:53 am
She continued to wail, her cry piercing the night in a way thatt was certain to bring wild animals around thinking that something was near death and they would have dinner soon. "I don't regret it not one bit. I did it cause they're better off without me an' without you. You're horrible, Mister J! Horrible."

With that last word her voice darkened, cries ceasing. Her eyes narrowed as she stalked towards him, teeth bared. She looked... Crazy. Well, at least, crazier than she did on any other day. The bad kind of crazy. The kind of crazy that the stallion standing before her was. "I should make you hurt just as bad as you made me hurt. Over and over and over again until there's nothing but the hurt."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:33 am
"Horrible? Took you this long to notice? I'm disappointed in your Harley." He'd known he was horrible for years and never bothered to care about it. He didn't care. He had no reason to not be horrible since being horrible was so much fun.

He didn't step back as he noticed the change in her but just raised a brow. "For me to hurt i would have to care first dear. Physical pain is no match to emotional." He knew that. You could heal quickly from any physical damage but emotional stuff could never be fixed. "Going to bite and kick me and hope it hangs around?"

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:33 pm
"Who would care for you, Mr. J? If I hurt you something terrible who would care for you? No one!" Her eyes narrowed, lips curling so that her teeth showed as she snapped at him. "They'd leave you to die and the world would be better for it. No more Mr. J." Her voice took on an eerie sing-song tone as she pranced slowly around him.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff