Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:53 pm
Attention Everyone:

If you do not agree to the opinions in this thread, please do not complain, especially to the GAs. This thread is dedicated to the people who wish to complain about ANYTHING STAR WARS, including, but not limited to: GL, the movies, the books, John Williams, or just stuff you thought was stupid. Don't turn this into a battlefield between people's opinions, just post yours and think about what other people say.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:48 pm
KJA=idiot

George lucas must be sabred because: putting Jar Jar into DVD RoTJ and editting Hayden Christensen in..i liked the old dude better!  

FrozenPhoenix32

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:32 pm
Hi ppl I got the invitation.

I looked at this forum and said, "Hey, how do they know my name?" Because my name is Lucas xd .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:35 pm
Yes, it is the thread where we beat you with various clones of the Peacemaker bat...

and who changed my spelling! it looks cooler with lightsabre!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:48 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
KJA=idiot

George lucas must be sabred because: putting Jar Jar into DVD RoTJ and editting Hayden Christensen in..i liked the old dude better!

They put Jar Jar Binks in Episode VI??

And I agree with that and the other stuff Lucas (me!) has altered. *runs over to LucasArts (me!) and activates both white lightsabers in Lucas' (me!) face (but not actually touching him with them). He grins as Lucas (me!) takes on a terrified look*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:57 pm
Shathdra the White
FrozenPhoenix32
KJA=idiot

They put Jar Jar Binks in Episode VI??

And I agree with that and the other stuff Lucas (me!) has altered. *runs over to LucasArts (me!) and activates both white lightsabers in Lucas' (me!) face (but not actually touching him with them). He grins as Lucas (me!) takes on a terrified look*

yeah, if you have the DVDs, watch RoTJ after they blow the Death Star. You see people rejocing on Cloud City, Tatooine and Coruscant. On Coruscant you can hear (and read the subtittle) Jar Jar say : WESA FREE  

FrozenPhoenix32

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:25 am
It's been beaten to death already, but it's not listed here yet:

GREEDO DOESN'T SHOOT FIRST!

It shouldn't be! Even he would not miss from two frickin' feet away! Since when does Han have to be politically correct?! He's a 'scoundrel'!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:49 pm
Nother reason to lightsaber Lucas:

Episode I....it was just stupid....i hated the concept of the reemergance of the sith...the sith should never have been wiped out...arg  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:16 pm
Im posting my blah!

I am going to kill the most unimaginative person in the entire series! Besides phil the janitor...

I hate John Williams! Yes, i know he composed the music. Yes i know you hate me now. But hear my madness:

He stole pieces of music and claimed them as his own. Listen to the Escape from Echo base theme, then to Gustav Holst's Mars, the Bringer of War. You will hear the same undertones. The music is different, but you will be very reminded of it! In some parts it is the same when played side by side!

Also, just to prove past one point, the credenzo on the closing theme is quite alot like Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture. the parts right before teh increased speed are of the same notes, and same lengths.

And, the whole theme from attack on the second death star, try listening to Francesca Da Rimini! parts are equal there too!

now my peace is done... from teh original triology...

as for this new one... there isn't enough space in the world to describe flaws....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:16 am
Nelowulf
Im posting my blah!

I am going to kill the most unimaginative person in the entire series! Besides phil the janitor...

I hate John Williams! Yes, i know he composed the music. Yes i know you hate me now. But hear my madness:

He stole pieces of music and claimed them as his own. Listen to the Escape from Echo base theme, then to Gustav Holst's Mars, the Bringer of War. You will hear the same undertones. The music is different, but you will be very reminded of it! In some parts it is the same when played side by side!

Also, just to prove past one point, the credenzo on the closing theme is quite alot like Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture. the parts right before teh increased speed are of the same notes, and same lengths.

And, the whole theme from attack on the second death star, try listening to Francesca Da Rimini! parts are equal there too!

now my peace is done... from teh original triology...

as for this new one... there isn't enough space in the world to describe flaws....

stil.. the star wars music is FRICKiNG AWESOME  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:43 pm
Never said it was bad... only stolen ideas!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:59 am
You think that Jar Jar was bad, go watch the Empire Strikes Back. Listen to Boba Fett's voice. They changed it! They made it sound like that gay b*****d's voice in Episode II.
(I apologize if we can't say b*****d, and for anyone who was offended)  

MedicalMechanica

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:10 am
MedicalMechanica
You think that Jar Jar was bad, go watch the Empire Strikes Back. Listen to Boba Fett's voice. They changed it! They made it sound like that gay b*****d's voice in Episode II.
(I apologize if we can't say b*****d, and for anyone who was offended)

i know!! and they made all the stormtroopers clones!! ARGHHH  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces