Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Kingdom hearts for the Wii? MUSHROOMS?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you imagine Mario with a Keyblade?
  yes
  no
  Speechless
View Results

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:10 pm
This may strange to you as it is for me but recently at school A friend brong in a gaming magazine with a article of a Kingom hearts game for the Wii and along with Mario.......and possibly with other Nintendo characters at least what I'm guess considering he wouldn't let me borrow the magazine to read the whole article therally.

In a way for me I think it's kind of a....odd idea as well in a both good and bad way cause on the good side, A) it 's kingdom hearts, B) It's new and never been played. For on the bad side, It's on the Wii, so yeah kinda hard to get your hands on one when unless you already own one. For the neutral part of all this is the fact they added Mario and Nitendo characters which kinda ruins it in a way but still gets the love of Nintendo people out there in the gaming society.

Edit: This is a whole april fools joke by the makers of the magazine so it's not really going to happen but just out of curiostiy I'm just want to know what you guys think.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:02 pm
Oh my god, you scared me for a second there. Good thing it was just a joke, or I think I might have killed something...  

cheriko-chan

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:01 pm
As I previously posted in the other guild I'm in for KH (I love it that much yes), heck no. IT's not gonna work. I can't see Mario being in there, much less any other Nintendo characters. It just wouldn't work out and be the same great franchise.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:05 pm
nope. mario with a keyblade is just wrong. O___o  

Fuujin-chan

Sparkly Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Bare Teddy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:42 pm
I already gots a Wii and not too many good games are on it just yet (Notice i said TOO MANY not NONE ... too many..) so I'd be okay with it for the Wii but when I think about it. It seems kind of odd having a short, italian man with a mustache jump over barrels... with a keyblade.

MAMMA MIA! razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:20 am
I'd commit omniscide.  

D20Lady

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

~Creative~Chaos~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:00 pm
Ladies, Gentlemen, and Keybearers, we have been dooped. According to every single site I've been on, this is nothing more than an april fools joke by EGM.

http://wii.qj.net/Mushroom-Kingdom-Hearts-for-the-Wii-/pg/49/aid/85223

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/10/mario-disney-mushroom-kingdom-hearts/  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:20 pm
Yeah I agree, Mario and KH wouldn't go together, but it would be interesting to see KH or a spinoff on the Wii. And since I alreadly own a Wii it would make twice as awsome.  

God Only Knows WTF

Haikara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:12 am
User Image
It would not work. Never.
But I love the idea for making KH for Wii. You could smash enemies with your own hand moves!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:03 am
i think it would be cool to have Kingdom Hearts on the wii but it wouldn't happen because isn't it licensed to Playstation?
And I love mario, but I don't want him in KH. We already have disney, I don't think we need too many Nintendo characters...although i would love to have Link from Legend of zelda in there!  

lnkmstr10

Seth_Tyron

Dapper Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:00 pm
Yeah I know it's a joke but it would make sense that a nintedo character is in there. I'm not saying it good idea but I'm saying that SquareEnix made a game with Nintedo: it was Mario Hoops 3 on 3. They have ViVi on there and a white mage. I thought it was wierd but the game is good. so that why I say it kinda make sense cause SquareEnix and Nintendo have kinda teamed up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:04 am
I'm hardly sure whether I should just be saying that it probably wouldn't work, or thinking of what would happen if it did work. Personally I think Mario with a Key Blade doesn't sound overly terrifying, in fact it sounds kind of interesting in a fun way (I was practically raised on two things...Final Fantasy and Mario Bros. so I'm probably not going to say Mario+something else is going to end up too badly) and it would almost be a fun challenge to do something like face Mario (though I hope he wouldn't use that Metal Cap from the Mario game on the N64, that'd just not be fair) or team up with him (that makes it perfectly fine for him to use said Metal Cap) or something.

I can see why this wouldn't work well, but the thought alone isn't bad if you forget to include all the downsides (so yeah, pretty much like all thoughts that truly never work, it has good ideas but it's just not doable)  

G.Warrior107

Sanyai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:02 pm
It scared the crap out of me when I first read it in the magazine....thankfully it is a joke....I just can't see Sora working with Mario....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:27 pm
Hmm...Mario with a keyblade...I've imagined stranger. Anyway, it wouldn't be to weird. I mean, hell, who would've thought Mickey Mouse and Squall would ever be in the same game? I've been hearing TONS of rumors that its just a April Fool's Day joke, but then theres rumors of it actually being made. The due date was said to be 2008, so I guess time will be the answer.  

Becka Minato

~Creative~Chaos~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:53 am
Haikara
User Image
It would not work. Never.
But I love the idea for making KH for Wii. You could smash enemies with your own hand moves!
There have been rumors of them making KH3 for the Wii.(Keyword: rumors) People have been saying that the company is fed up with Sony...  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff