Wondering why I haven't been around?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deth-kun2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:50 pm
I got some rather serious news from my doctor the other day. There was a problem with my lymph glands on my neck for a little while and I had been going through some tests. Initially, they thought that I had tuberculosis but we now know that I have Lymphatic Cancer. I was diagnosed the other day and it's still kinda sinking in. I'm ok for now, my family has been really good and supportive and I really needed that. I am dropping out of school though, because I can't handle the treatments and my program all at the same time. It's not as serious as it sounds and I'd be fine with elaborating for you all if you have any questions, I honestly don't mind at all. This means that I'll be taking a lot more time off from gaia. I'm really tired and weak all the time, I sleep about 15 hours a day because I also have anemia. As a result, my gaia time will be way down. If everything goes well, I won't be gone for too long. I hope I'll be back soon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:06 pm
OK, the treatments have been a little harder to take then I thought but I've been lurking a little on my few days around and now I'm posting a little. I know the guild died almost entirely sweatdrop and that sucks but my health takes priority. I'm sure the rest of you understand.  

deth-kun2
Vice Captain

Ekale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:18 pm
I hope you feel better! Im still sticking around on this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:47 am
I hope you can make it i'm new to this but i hope you will get better.  

Zack_1346

Katzzie

500 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:30 am
Aw! I hope you get better!  
"Puppet Master" A Kankuro fan guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash