Reply Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester
ABOUT Spoilers *Please Read Before Posting* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you follow these rules?
  Yes
  Yes. If I slip up, please delete/edit my posts as you see fit.
  No. cos I hate you
View Results

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:29 am
Alright. I've just about reached my tether for my tolerance on Spoilers on this Guild. So this will be the one and only time I mention this. If it's not abided, I'll be posting in only a handful of threads. And whenever I see another un-marked spoiler, I'll avoid that thread, too.

These are the Rules for posting Spoilers:

1) Definition: A spoiler is any mention of what may or may not happen in any FUTURE, unscreened (in the US) episode of Supernatural.

2) Actual Spoilers may never be mentioned in a Thread "Subject".

3) If posting a Spoiler in any thread that doesn't have a Spoiler Warning mentioned in the Subject title, it must be Whited-out. (ie. Change the colour of the appropriate text to White)

4) If you break the rule more than once, you'll be Warned/Deleted/Banned from the Guild (depending on Moderator's mood at the time).

Just so you, in case you haven't figured it out, I HATE spoilers. Despise them. I don't even watch the clips for the Next Week on Supernatural. I also don't watch the episode for 24 hours or more after they're screened (given I have to download the episodes, or wait 2/3/4 months until they're shown on Australian TV), hence it's only polite that people accommodate people in my position and NOT post Threads shouting spoilers of recent episodes.

The above 'Rules' are likely to change if myself or Amanda or someone else thinks of any good changes. But if they are changed, I'll post a reply to let people know.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:18 am
fpvs
Alright. I've just about reached my tether for my tolerance on Spoilers on this Guild. So this will be the one and only time I mention this. If it's not abided, I'll be posting in only a handful of threads. And whenever I see another un-marked spoiler, I'll avoid that thread, too.

These are the Rules for posting Spoilers:

1) Definition: A spoiler is any mention of what may or may not happen in any FUTURE, unscreened (in the US) episode of Supernatural.

2) Actual Spoilers may never be mentioned in a Thread "Subject".

3) If posting a Spoiler in any thread that doesn't have a Spoiler Warning mentioned in the Subject title, it must be Whited-out. (ie. Change the colour of the appropriate text to White)

Just so you, in case you haven't figured it out, I HATE spoilers. Despise them. I don't even watch the clips for the Next Week on Supernatural. I also don't watch the episode for 24 hours or more after they're screened (given I have to download the episodes, or wait 2/3/4 months until they're shown on Australian TV), hence it's only polite that people accommodate people in my position and NOT post Threads shouting spoilers of recent episodes.

The above 'Rules' are likely to change if myself or Amanda or someone else thinks of any good changes. But if they are changed, I'll post a reply to let people know.

Sounds Fair to me.  

ArchArrow

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:00 am
I added a 4th point to the list. Just. Cos. eek

*in a conflicted mood atm*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:56 am
^_^ Okie Dokie pirate  

Ang The Hobbit

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MiaDragonchild

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:06 pm
Okay, sounds fair *Gives hug to fpvs and hopes she calms down a bit.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:06 am
I'm in a very... Complicated mood at the moment... And I'm not sure WHICH of all the stresses/things going on in my world atm that are getting to me... Or if it's everything... *scratches head* Cos I don't think the slight hiccup in my meds last week (2 days) should cause problems that last over a week! BAH!

So... *eye twitches* Might be best for people to tip toe around me a few days more... *nods*

*turns around suddenly, GROWLING and baring her teeth at the empty corner behind her*  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:49 pm
*tip-toes in...* So... are we feeling better now? I'm... I'm sorry about my MSN name.... I hope it didn't send you into a mad frenzy of.. anger.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:23 pm
Too. Tired. For. Anger...

... No. Your SPN quotes on msn only mildy piss me off.

*contemplates a nap*  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:17 pm
Mildly?! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!! So.... I can do it again?! Cause... I got a good one... and I wanna put it up.... but.... *is scared*..... AAAHAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:22 pm
You. Are. A. Nob!

if you don't post quotes until after you KNOW I've seen the ep, I'd be so VERY much happier.... You want me happy, don't you? stare  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:00 pm
Right now? At this very moment?.... This second?...... No.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:17 am
*whimpers* Well, that was because I was about to have an astro lecture with SO much typing it makes you wanna scream! *hehe*

Yes... We've gotten to the good stuff! smile (Black Holes)  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:56 pm
ZOMG!!!! I LOVE BLACK HOLES!!!! LOL!!!!!

Loved that whole theory on black/white wholes connecting and whatnots... you should debate that with me in our next convo... xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:53 am
Yes. I'll give you formulas and explain how Black holes are actually former stars that collapse in on themselves (much like Britney. lol) to become very dense matter with a whole lotta gravity smile  

fpvs
Vice Captain

Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas