Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] Let the Rain Fall (Azariel and Lovey) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:53 pm
(( This is a Private RP between `Swirly and Myself. Please do not post unless asked. ))

User Image

User Image

-------------------------------

Azariel splashed into another puddle, grinning triumphantly as watery mud splattered against her white legs. It was raining today, and she had discovered the joys of becoming a mud-monster. With a whoop and a grin, she charged into another puddle, spraying more mud everywhere. It would be hell to get the mud out of her coat and mane, Mashki would not be pleased with it and her father would sigh and smile at her antics, silently wishing she was more feminine in her actions.

Azariel snorted, she'd be feminine when she dang well felt like it. Now, she just wanted to have some fun.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:10 pm
Lovey moved carefully, it was spring now. Thank god. But the mud was everywhere, washing up onto her hooves and the light feathers of hair around said hooves. All well. Snorting she lifted her hair and found that she could hear the smashing and splashing of... something? She wasn't exactly sure what was making the noise since it wasn't loud enough to be a fully grown (even a tiny) mare. She giggled and peaked out around saw a gorgeous little filly splashing and playing in the mud. Instead of being a peeping tom she come out into the light, "Little girl.. that mud will be awful to get off! How are ye?"  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:34 pm
Azariel looked in the direction of the voice in surprise, "Huh--?" Unfortunetly, she had been rearing onto her hindlegs when she did so, leaning toward splashing into the puddle of mud. Gravity forced her body to continue it's course, and fall down into the puddle, splashing mud everywhere--including the young filly's open mouth and nose.
"Ack--!" Hacking her lungs out and spitting mud out of her mouth she glanced at the other. Too involved in gulping air to do much else.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:19 pm
Lovey immediately tried to move to the aid of the little filly, "Oh you poor dear!" Sloshing into the mud a bit she lipped at her nose and made, moving mud away from her ears and eyes and leaving her mouth and nose tot he filly. Smiling, she couldn't help but wish she had been raised like that. Instead without thinking she had flipped and finagled her mane up onto her back out of the mud, and her tail was held high. Nothing but her hooves were buried in the mud and she apologized profusely, "I'm sorry little one, it wasn't my goal to scare you." Lovey was actually overly fond of young ones and that was her reason for just approaching without thinking. Since she had been young and given up her childhood to beauty she had felt a sort of peace around other littl'uns. Although this little filly could probably stand for just a littttle bit of decorum, right?  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:31 pm
Right now, help was the least thing she wanted. She stumbled away, shaking her head, and growling. "Step back!" She ordered, opening her eyes, and breathing heavily. Coughing one last time she opened her eyes, resisting the urge to glare at the mare who had only been trying to help.

"It's fine." She rumbled, barely resisting the urge to make her statement into something rude. "You didn't scare me, I was just startled." She tossed her head, splattering mud, "It's all okay. No need to worry." Why did she have to be interrupted? She was having a good time! WHy did a mare have to go and spoil her fun?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:40 pm
Snorting indignantly Lovey backed out of the mud carefully, making sure she got out of the range of the little filly's potential spatter and snorted, "Alright.. I didn't scare you I startled you." She knew little ones could be trying, well.. she thought she knew since she didn't actually have any of her own. Lovey attempted and managed to hold her temper, even if this little one seemed more than willing to push and cross the line of "respect." ... All well...

Lovey decided the best thing to do was to let the filly decide if she wanted attention and someone to visit with or if her almost hostile nature had the ability to melt at all. She turned her rump to the little filly and began making her way away from where she had come from, albeit a lot slower than if she had planned without the chance to stop her, "Well.. You don't want company so I suppose I'll just let you have it your way."

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:50 pm
Azariel snorted again. Oh crap, now her conscience-plus all of the little lessons her father and Mashki had drummed into her-wouldn't leave her alone. "Wait!" She called after the mare, bounding after her, leaving muddy hoof-prints in her wake. "I'm sorry." She grumbled, not looking the mare in the eyes, "I didn't mean to be rude...." She scoffed a hoof against the ground, sulking over her stupidity. "Thank you for helping me...though I didn't need it...." She mumbled the last part, her little stubbornness shining through.

She hadn't needed help, she could take care of herself! She wasn't the type to just cry over getting herself into a mess! But she didn't want to just seem rude to someone who had helped her! THat wouldn't do at all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:03 pm
Lovey smiled and lipped playfully at the little filly's mane. She hadn't meant to be rude, but that stubbornness and just the right mix of indignation made for an awefully insulted feeling. Lovey wasn't overly sensitive but she knew when she was flustered. Quickly, she soothed down her temper and smiled beneignly at her, "It's alright little one, you were having a good time and I startled you out of it.. You don't need to keep me company if you wish to go back to your.. er... splashing?" She wasn't really sure WHAT the point of the game had been.. Still, what did it matter if she did know?

The filly was an unusual mix of hard and soft.. hopefully just the right mix of both would turn her into a strong mare. So many mares anymore were weak minded sissies it made her want to have an absolute fit.

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Azariel's tail flicked and she glanced up, "It's not "splashing"," She told the mare, her demeanor still leaning toward "sulk", "It's more like "fun"." She grinned suddenly, "You should try it!" She offered, prancing back a few steps, "It really is fun," She spun around, "Getting your coat dirty and just making yourself look awful, that is what makes it fun!" She wiggled in place, "It also gets your extra energy out, for those who don't see the point." Another grin graced her features.

Who didn't want to do it? Get down and dirty with the mud and sometimes dust. She never felt like she was really alive unless she acted the way she did. How could she think another was different? "Do you want to play?" She asked, tilting her head, "I'm sure you'll like it."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:30 pm
"Fun.. huh?" Lovey tried not to grimace. This was like making a very personal war very very very public. Her childhood had been guarded to make her mane grow to the length that it had well that had in the end changed to making her very snobby. She had left her old group of My Little Pony friends and slowly she was learning how to function in a productive manner. But that had mena having a small second childhood, "I.. I don't know if I know how." She wanted to play.. nothing in the world made her happier than the idea of getting out and playing. Too bad she still had strings attached.

"DO.. you think I'd be able to do it right?" Her face and expression had taken on an almost childlike worry and sheen. After all, what adult wanted to shame themself in front of a child?

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:37 pm
Azariel paused, looking up at the older mare curiously. Was there something wrong with playing? Did the older mare not like it or something? She blinked, "Don't know how...?" She tilted her head, wanting to ask why not--but wisely deciding against it. She tossed her muddy mane, splattered extra mud again.

A laugh, "Do it right?" She grinned up at the mare with the massive mane, "Any way you do it is right!" She exclaimed, prancing in place, "Getting dirty is about having fun! Not doing something "right"! You just do it because you want to." She nodded sagely, "Is there any other way to have fun in life?" She shook her head, "Come on, " She took a few steps back to the mud puddles, "I'm sure you'll have fun once you try it!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:07 pm
Lovey took a comforting deep breathe and moved closer to the mud and muck. She wanted to play and be normal and have fun just like all the others she had seen as a filly. At the time she had been too good for them, now she realized they had been too good for her and had wanted nothing to do with sitting around and literally watching something that was no more fun than watching paint dry. Actually paint drying was potentially more fun than what she had used to do. She firmly stuck a foot down in the muck and looked up at the little filly, "Before we play don't you think we should at least introduce ourselves.. especially if we're going to be covered from head to hoof in mud?"

Chuckling lightly Lovey flipped a blue piece of hair out of her eyes and winked at the pretty little filly, "My name is Lovey Dovey but feel free to call me Lovey as the name "Lovey Dovey" doesn't roll off of my tongue too easily and I bet it trips up on your tongue too!" She took another deep breathe and another step into the mud. She was going to splash for all that she was worth.

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:36 am
Azariel blinked up at the mare in surprise. "Oh! Ah, a pleasure to meet you, Lovey." She replied, a bit sheepish, "Lovey Dovey" would indeed be a bit of a mouthful to say so she shortened like she was allowed to. "My name's Azariel. You can call me Az for short, I don't know if it's hard or easy to say though." A laugh, was she babbling? No, just a bit nervous. No mare had ever wanted to play in the mud with her.

Azariel watched her take two steps into the mud and then grinned, charging after her into the puddles, splashing around, spraying mud everywhere and getting so dirty it was likely she'd never be completely clean again, "Sometimes," She panted in between her jumps and splashes, "Getting dirty--is calming too--it really--gets something out of you." She paused for a moment, grinning at her, "And if you're worried about getting dirty dirty, this stuff always comes off, if only with your two-leggers help." She added, having forgot that bit earlier.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:47 am
Lovey chuckled in delight, right before recieving a clod of mud in her mouth. She wrinkled up her face delicately and made a mental checklist that her mouth couldn't be opened AND facing the same way as Az, "Yep.. I'm Lovey Dovey and I think the person that named me was certainly in an unusual mood to pick that.. It's okay though!" She didn't look directly at Az since she was splashing in the mud and muck too much to be able to speak and keep her mouth dirt-free. She began to splash a bit too, watching as slowly the purple disappeared to brown. "Oh boy!"

Lovey decided to try something.. new and went sliding and splashing into the mud on her knees, giggling as she slid and threw mud up onto Az's side, "Your name is just right to say I think.. short and sweet.." Lovey felt her mane beginning to weigh itself down with mud and chuckled, "I think my two-legger's going to be in for the thrill of her life.. or maybe we can go swim after this.."

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:09 am
Azariel shrugged, "A name is a name." She replied noncommitably, "I'm sure if you don't like it, you can change it." She grinned at the mare who was steadily becoming more brown. Azariel stared, surprised, as the mare slid through the mud. "Hey! That's a good idea!" She laughed and laughed more as mud collided with her side, "Hey!" She splashed back, splattering mud right over Lovey's sparkly heart.

Azariel paused, looking over at her, "Short and sweet?" A laugh, "I dunno, never thought of it like that." She shrugged, squelching in the mud a bit, thoughts suddenly turning elsewhere. Why hadn't Lovey known about how fun this was? Why hadn't she done this stuff before? Did you lose interest in these things when you became an adult? Would she lose interest in all the things she loed to do now?
"I don't want to grow up." She mumbled, staring down at the mud, "I really don't..."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff