Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celes
Captain

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:37 am
Over time our members have posted a LOT of threads on many different topics. Before you make a new topic PLEASE be sure to search our tiny forum to make sure you arent making a repeat thread.

Repeat threads will start being deleted.

If you have a question on wether or not a topic has been made allready, please ask here. We have a lot of members who have been around since the begining, and can probably tell you whats been made or not.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:43 pm
So you want us to find the old thread, even if it's on the very last page???  

AquaDragon1984

Niarah Z`Ress

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:55 pm
AquaDragon1984
So you want us to find the old thread, even if it's on the very last page???

Well, wouldn't it be better to revive it and take all that's been said already into the conversation, rather then start anew?

What would be the point of having 3 or 4 threads on the same topic, just because the first 2 or 3 are sitting stagnant on the last page?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:16 pm
It really doesn't take to long to search for one, just check out what other threads are on a page, then think of when the game came out. Most of the time if someone made a thread on a game, it will be near the other games that came out at the same time. As most people here immediately start threads on all the games that are looking good ^^

Besides that, as Celes was trying to state, you can always ask one of us who have been around a long time. It just makes it easier to keep the guild from being so cluttered, and also easier to find game threads if you aren't creating repeat ones  

TawakeruDain
Crew

TawakeruDain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:22 pm
Alright, we are having problems with repeat threads again, mostly its new people, but there are quite a few Ive noticed that could have been avoided if the person had checked the first couple pages. Anyways, just a reminder, I know it takes some time to do it, but please try to look through the pages to find threads related to or on the topic you are trying to discuss. Otherwise having multiple threads on the same topic will make it that much harder to search for others later on. So please be considerate and search for previous ones. Especially since you will have the comments from everyone else on the topic already as a bonus xd Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:52 am
Has anyone already made a topic on the game FEAR? I've looked through a couple pages and didn't find anything, but I thought I would make sure.

Thank you!  

Akhakhu

TawakeruDain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:10 am
that's actually not a bad idea asking in here if a topic has been made. We should try that ^^ I usually cycle through the posts everyonce in a while to try to find some older ones that could be updated, so I tend to find if one has been made already. As for your question, fairly certain nobody made one, but Im not positive lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:17 am
Alright, I know I've been gone for a while and what not, but I've noticed a proverbial explosion of repeat threads, so I'm going to just go ahead and start deleting ones I come across. Obviously if there's been some extended chatting in them I'll give a warning and what not.

This place is getting cluttered. sweatdrop

Seldaara
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

DrdScully
Crew

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:57 pm
Seldaara
Alright, I know I've been gone for a while and what not, but I've noticed a proverbial explosion of repeat threads, so I'm going to just go ahead and start deleting ones I come across. Obviously if there's been some extended chatting in them I'll give a warning and what not.

This place is getting cluttered. sweatdrop

You tell 'em Sel! lol wink xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:32 am
DrdScully

sweatdrop I'm going to end up as the mean mod that everyone hates.

xd

Seldaara
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

DrdScully
Crew

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:01 pm
Seldaara
DrdScully

sweatdrop I'm going to end up as the mean mod that everyone hates.

xd

Nah, I'd do the same thing, lol. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:30 pm
That post damian has no business here, please do not spam up threads. stare

Anyways, what I came in here to discuss, is the fact that Repeat Posts are collecting up again in the guild (and I don't blame the mods ^.^). Not being a mod, I have no power to delete the threads, however I'm sure the mods would like NOT to spend the next 2 hours posting in threads saying why it will be closed or what not. The very fact that this topic is here and stickied is to get everyones attention to NOT post repeat threads, yet lately people have pretended this topic is not even here.

So as a dedicated member of GC, I am asking very nicely to PLEASE refrain from posting repeat topics, and as we have stated before, its not very hard to look to see if a topic currently exists for a game or what not. Thank you!  

DrdScully
Crew

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

deeahhnahh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:36 am
thanks for telling us xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:56 am
Just wanted to let you all know, if you don't already, that I will be locking and deleting repeat threads.....with no remorse either lol. That's what the Guild Directory is for, to find threads that already exist. So just a fair warning. wink  

DrdScully
Crew

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash