[PRP] It's a baby girl <3 ( Kei & Keo ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:26 am
User Image

The leopard female had placed herself under some bushes near a smaller forest area. She sighed and felt really really tired. She licked her front paws and glanced down at her belly she hadn't been that happy over the result over her one night with that mysterious leopard male she met because she had gotten pragnent and it was probably time to give birth really soon..

Keilantra felt a little worried but she had always manadge to do everything herself so why couldn't she do it now? she took a deep breath and wrapped her purple spotted tail around her body.

Soon it was time but she still had no idea on how it would feel to be a mother...would it be 1 baby or severals? she knew she would be good enough physicaly but mentaly? she didn't know. She was still mad at herself for letting that male suduce her that had never happend before she just wanted a big family with a male by her side not alone like this.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:37 am
Then the female felt some really strong pushes from her belly she could never imagine it could feel that much. She got ready to give birth and she tried not to look back until she knew the kitten or kittens was out. She could only feel one little baby slink trough her body and she didn't feel that it was anymore movements going on in there. Maybe that was it? well atleast for now. Keilantra slowley turned her head and then her body to look at her baby...she sniffed it a little and then licked it.

It sure seemed healty. Then the baby squeeked and she couldn't help but smile she tought she would be sad but she wasn't this little baby right here it was a little miracle after all. She sniffed at it again and confirmed that it was a female she was white just like her and with brown markings they reminded of the father a little.

She moved the girl closer to her belly so she could get her first milk she knew it was very important for new borns to drink. Then she layed down to rest as she continued to watch her newborn baby...

Hime

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:59 pm
It was odd, one moment she was in a warm wet place, now she was out in a cold place. She could hear her mother and smell her. Not sure why she knew it was her mother, it just seemed the right thing to call her. Her eyes were opened, yet she couldn't see anything. Getting pushed to a warmer part of the strange mother's furr, she made a louder squeak. It was the surprize of the matter.

Soon she realized that there was something that carried food. Or, she could smell it. She stumbled along, not sure why she wasn't walking very good, perhaps there was something wrong with her legs. Well, she'd never actually done this before.

She found something that smelled alot like food. Putting her paws on both sides and extending what little claws she had and pawed at the furr. Finding the spot again, she began to eat. Well, drink. She hadn't teeth yet, but that was no matter, this stuff didn't need them. She tried to purr as she continued to kneaded on her mothers belly. Still slightly wet from the birth, though, she wasn't cold anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:40 pm
Feeding her baby with her purple tail wrapped around it she watched her markings they where almost the same as hers but in brown instead of purple and brown markings around her eyes it looked a little funny tough. She smiled and watched the area again so no animals would walk by and spot them but Kei was good an hiding and spotting enemies.

" Maybe you need a name little girl...but i need to think a while ok"

Keilantra had a very soft and calm voice she sounded really intelligent as well like she knew everything even if she actually didn't she was new on this with being a mother but she almost was like a proffesional already but she was a good little actress as well. Others use to think she was a real drama queen sometimes.

Hime

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:52 pm
The little cub tried to purr again, but it wasn't working to well. She knew she could, it was there, but just like her legs, it wasn't working right. She gave up and continued to feed. Eyes closed and paws still kneading on her mother's furr.

A strange noise came from her mother, what was that? What did that noise mean? She didn't know, nor did she care too much. The milk was all that was really on the little cubs mind. She could feel her belly getting tighter, filling up. Almost done, yet not quite.

She could feel her mother's tail around her, the only reason she knew it was hers because of the smell that came off of it. In time, she would be able to see, it was just from whatever happened. Nothing was working well, but once she got the hang of it, it sure was going to.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:27 am
Keilantra was thinking of her mothers name and then at the father she knew she had but never had met...Matokeo Muroki that would be both her parents name it sounded nice a little long maybe she would just call her Keo for short. Another K name just like she had <3 she bent down to lick her kitten again so she would get a little cleaner then before or else she might get sick.

" Hmm i think i name you Matokeo Muroki...after my parents "

She said with her calm voice. She waited for Keo to finish feeding so she could carry her away to a safer place this was no place for a baby growing up it wasn't safe enough. She watched the area again and decided it was time to leave. She gently lifted the cub up bewteen her jaws and sneaked out from the bush in the direction of a more place with rocks she knew off.

Hime

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:34 am
Another thing came from her mother. Again, not sure what exactly she had said, Matokeo felt rather tired now. She slowly stopped drinking from her mother and her eyes felt too heavy to open. Why? That was odd. Yawning, she stopped kneading her mother's furr and made a small meow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:46 am
Keilantra made sure it was safe and peeked down a small hole in the ground it wasn't to small of course she wanted to fit down there herself and in she went with her newborn baby. It smelled rather funky down there then she put down Keo on some dry leaves and went of to search for some dry grass and other things to sleep on. She hadn't prepared anything maybe that was stupid of her?

She wasn't gone that long but it probably felt long for the little kitten down there. She cam back with grass and leaves in her mouth that she put down in the hole and she layed down again.

There wasn't much to do in this hole for the next couple of weeks then feed the baby and trying to get something to eat for herself.

Hime

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:13 pm
The smell changed quickly after she was picked up by her mother. Then her mother's smell disappeared completely. Scared she started meowing for her. Not realizing it could have been a bad thing. If other animals heard, she'd be dead.

Soon, her mother's smell came back along with a fresh smell of what she was laying on before, and a new smell. She'd stopped meowing now, knowing that her mother was near. Eyes still heavy from tiredness. It had been alot of work to get out into this strange world.

The next couple of weeks, all she could do was eat and sleep, walk alittle mostly stumble. She could see a little bit more, but not much. Just colors and such. She was use to this now, pretty soon she'll be able to see and walk almost perfectly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:14 am
Keilantra actually liked her new life more then she expected she tought it would be a pain but it wasn't so hard raising a baby after all. Keo was growing quite a lot but she was still small but much bigger then when she was just born. She mostley stayed down in that hole and just got out when she was hungry herself but just to catch some smaller prays.

" Hey Keo i was thinking i should catch something that we both can eat today you wait here and stay silent i be right back "

She slinked out and hunt down one of those hares that was living nearby she needed to get some meat for herself but her baby needed something more then just milk now that she was bigger. She carried it in her mouth and slinked back into the hole and dumped it infront of Keo..

Hime

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:53 pm
Matokeo could actually understand things now. Being able to talk a bit, and pretty good. She was eating meat, and still drinking her mother's milk. Slow steps it was taking. But, that's how life was.

"Ok, mommy" She said as she went to hide behind carefully to try to blend in with the ground. Which didn't work to well since she was mostly white. She kept her body as still as possible while her mother was away. She'd be back soon.

As her mother came back with something furry. It wasn't too big. "What is it mother?" She asked as it fell infront of the tiny cub. It smelled really good and she couldn't wait to dig in, but she had to know what it was before she ate it. Just so she could learn form the experience.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:37 pm
The female looked at her girl she seemed really wise just like herself and not to wild that was good but those brown markings she had still reminded her of that leopard she met...he who was Keo's father.

" Ah well this is a hare...they are pretty fast and hide in holes in the ground but if you pratice hard they are somewhat easy to catch "

She smiled and ripped up the hare some so her baby could eat some of it but she didn't do to much job on it Keo would have to learn things herself so she would use her jaws and claws that she needed to hunt with later.

Hime

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:22 pm
Matokeo Muroki nodded at her mother. She took note on this and would see to it that she could catch one one day or another. She looked to the meat again. The smell overwelmed her, making her mouth water. Blood dripping from the pieces that her mother ripped up.

She walked closer and placed one paw on the largest piece and tugged hard on it. Work, alot of work it would take to eat this, but it was part of the fun. With part of the meat in her mouth, her mouth watered more. It tasted alot better then it smelt.

Soon, tugging on it became tired-some and she went to just chewing on it. Which, seemed to work alot better. Now laying down with both paws on the slightly big chunk of the hare. Her tail moved swiftly back and forth as she finished. She licked her paws and looked at the other bits of hare.

This time she grabbed the smallest, since the first one filled her up nicely. Placing both paws on it and chewing on the meat again. Furr and all, except the bones. It seemed too hard to get through, so leaving those alone seemed like the right thing to do.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:26 am
Watching Keo eat was funny actually and intreresting she seemd to deal with it fine and she left the fur and bones alone that was good she didn't want one of those bones to get stuck in her troat that would just make her stop breathing and she didn't want that to happen.

" Silly! just leave the bones and fur alone...only hyena's eat everything even the hard bones but you are a leopard and wont need that "

She put her long tail around her daughter and peeked out of the hole again maybe it was time to start leaving soon before other animals would realise she was keeping a cub down here. And her daughter would start to train her muscels soon too and her hunting abillities as well..

" Dear i think it's a good time to start leaving this place real soon...we must start to travel "

Hime

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:30 am
Matokeo pushed the bone and furr away as she was now done eating. Listening to her mother was a good thing. Her mother, after all, knew everything in the world that one could know. Or that's what Matokeo thought. She smiled up at her mother as her mother wrapped her again with her long purple tail. She loved the color of ther mother. So pretty. Her own color was grand too, but not as good as her mothers.

"Oh, Ok mommy. Where are we going to go?" She asked as she stood up and peeked out between her mother's front paws. It was scary out there, but where her mother was, she was safe. What would they incounter as she started? Her ears perked up as she looked about out of the hole. Her curiousity started to run wild.

She walked out of the hole and out from under her mother's feet. "Wow!" She said excitively. It was so huge! She was going to have fun with this. She took another step farther. Curiousity was the only thing that was on her mind at the moment. She grinned. What fun she'll have now. She tried to go futhar, but wasn't sure of what her mother was going to do. Though, at the moment she didn't even think of that. It was time to explore! Time to have fun! But of course, things normally didn't go to one's plans.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff