Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
OOC CHAT Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serious topics should be allowed even though they could lead to fights?
Yes
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Only some
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Only those not involving religion or politics
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Allow everything. Discussion and debate feeds the mind
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:31 am
Ok, this is where most, if not all, non rp related chat takes place. Use it as a meet and greet for yourselves. Or just to post questions you'd like answered or even topics for debate!

Serious questions and discussions are allowed as well as the frivolous ones. Just make sure you keep any fights to PMs and above all BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS AND OPINIONS!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:37 am
Alright, just to let everyone know, I'm working on a character solely for this place. This could take an hour, could take a week. When I'm done I'll do the normal intro thing, and post the hundred, cause I can't make a chara without making those too. So ya, just an fyi. biggrin  

ImArisma

XanatosGray
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:08 pm
Why just one? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:02 pm
erm.... bump...?  

XenoAffinity

ImArisma

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:02 pm
XanatosGray
Why just one? XD

Okay, let me amend that to 'my first'. Better? It's much easier to make a character to suit characters you already know, but as I'm going in blind... I'm kind of fumbling in the dark! Besides... names. Damn blasted names. SO tough to come up with! Named my daughter in 15 minutes, takes days or weeks for a character. Ya, I'm just cool like that. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:53 pm
ImArisma
XanatosGray
Why just one? XD

Okay, let me amend that to 'my first'. Better? It's much easier to make a character to suit characters you already know, but as I'm going in blind... I'm kind of fumbling in the dark! Besides... names. Damn blasted names. SO tough to come up with! Named my daughter in 15 minutes, takes days or weeks for a character. Ya, I'm just cool like that. xp

Oh, that's just histerical...!! XD I'm so falling off my chair right now!! whee Eep!! But you are so right. If you need any help, go to google and type in 'name search'. Those sometimes help. Otherwise I just use names over again...  

XenoAffinity

ImArisma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:09 am
Ceres_3LD
ImArisma
XanatosGray
Why just one? XD

Oh, that's just histerical...!! XD I'm so falling off my chair right now!! whee Eep!! But you are so right. If you need any help, go to google and type in 'name search'. Those sometimes help. Otherwise I just use names over again...

Oh trust me, I have an entire folder in my favorites dedicated to naming sites. Oddly, I tend to get my favorites from name-a-goth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:10 am
And I still say Ariana is NOT a goth name. Damn it. evil evil evil evil  

ImArisma

XenoAffinity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:14 am
Hrn, name a goth...? Sounds like fun!! ^^ So, you have a kid? How old is he/she?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:37 pm
She is 6, and much smarter already than I'll ever hope to be. biggrin
/end mommy gushing  

ImArisma

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:51 pm
XD!! Hee hee. heart zOMG U r teh kyute!! *has shield of pork products ready to deflect the grammar hammer*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:42 am
*BANGBANGBANGBANG!* The pork is now thoroughly dead.  

XanatosGray
Vice Captain

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:31 am
XanatosGray
*BANGBANGBANGBANG!* The pork is now thoroughly dead.

;____________; My pork! You...you...you Philistine!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:56 am
*Kicks everyone really really hard*POST, damn you, post!! I'm very close to scrapping the PA rpg and forcing LQ to post one that people would actually be interested in....Or something. What can we do to make this guild more interesting? And to recruit new members?  

XanatosGray
Vice Captain

XenoAffinity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:18 pm
XanatosGray
*Kicks everyone really really hard*POST, damn you, post!! I'm very close to scrapping the PA rpg and forcing LQ to post one that people would actually be interested in....Or something. What can we do to make this guild more interesting? And to recruit new members?

Banners? *tilts head* Should I start an RP? Brain fried at the moment but I'm sure I could come up with....... something?  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff