Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP]Hold on tightly, for greed doesn't let go.(Ubuge & Lim)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:00 pm
A pleased smile traced her dark features as she slipped from the darkness of the jungle, her large, bulky frame making enough noise through the undergrowth to waken the dead. Ubuge wasn't one for sneaking any where, happy to be in full view of all, to show off her 'magnificance' for truely thats what she beleived she was, carrying all her random wares which she had collected from many species and cultures, hardly a surface of her body was not laced with some peice of material, gold, silver, feathers and horns from varying creatures. Astride her fore head three ivory horns tipped in gold jingled as she plodded along, tiny charms tingling upon her dwarfed wings. Her ears twitched forwards as she paused upon the savannah, allowing the bright midday light to touch her jet black fur and make her jewels and charms sparkle so violently.

Finally stepping in to full view she lay slowly, basking in the heat of the day, her large bulk folding around her as she allowed the heat to warm her dampened fur from her trip through the green jungle. Two sets of dwarfed wings, one pair black, the other white, spread them selves out causing more commotion as she did so, each tiny ring of gold and jewel tinkling almost musically. She let out a pleased sigh and raised her left paw admireing her newest trinket. A golden ring with a bright blood red ruby in the center. It had belonged to a creature whom had horded it like it's baby, held on to it greedily it's whole life, until that life ended miserably, alone and the goddess of greed claimed the beautiful thing as her own. A possesion born of greed.

Licking her dark lips her tattoo like markings seemed to glow red in the sunlight as she allowed the day and her triumphs to relax her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:26 am
User Image

-The goddess was an absolute beacon to the Pleasure god as he drifted lazily through the air. Both in the wild sparkling and glow and in the aura of satisfaction and pleasure that seemed to pour from her as she lay out admiring her newest prize. And Lim did not even have to think twice before being drawn silently to the creature, approching with soft interest to see what exactly the creature could be.

Soft lavender and yellow paws touching the ground, Limbuko gazed upon the large creature from a distance. It had to be a god.. didn't it? Those colors.. that size? But as he drew closer he realized that he was mistaken. Her size was not of massiveness like the titan-esque gods. It was heft, and an appearance of bulk from the many things drapped upon her skin. It was intriguing. Mezmorizing even. And whether or not she saw him before (which was likely considering the bright flash of colors the young god made) he called out lightly, voice carressing the air as his feathers ruffled high and proud.- "Hello there miss."

-He stared at her almost rudely, wanting to pull closer to take in each detail and swim more in the content that billowed from her, but dutifully he stood back, awaiting a greeting in return.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:20 pm
Eyes as black as night lifted to look at the young odd coloured god the moment he landed, those dark orbs shining two tiny black pearls below her chubby cheeks. She watched as he gauped at her, her small ears perking forwards, a smile lacing her dark lips, swiftly followed by a quick fangy smirk. "To be admired so blatently darling hardly befits a lady but I accept your admiration god." She raised a slim, peirced brow to look him over, what a handsome young buck, a prize to be held? Posession flashed in her dark eyes but she remained in her relaxed possition her claws spreading out before her in the dusty soil.

"Come hither to me young god and speak your name so I may own it." She smiled in an almost sweet manner, watching those brightly coloured peacock feathers flash in the sunlight. Those long, magnificent feathers kept her gaze for a long moment before she returned ehr sights to simply stare upon the lilac god with his silky mane and dual horns. A prize she would most love to own, her greedy claws raked at the dusty soil below her. She wanted to reach out and keep him. Greed was a very powerful thing and she was greatly posessed of it. Still, she knew she should be tactful, when the need arose. "Did my new baubaul attract you handsome one?" She lifted her claw once again the ruby red stone flashing brightly every time she turned it to the sun. "Nay, perhaps you came to see another god who walks this land hmm? Something as magnificent as myself, no doubt caught your worth while attention young sir, so speak to me and tell me whom you are." She lifted a claw and rather dramatically drew it in the shape of his pale body.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:57 pm
-Met with a tongue quite possibly as silver as his own, Lim let himself be drawn into her words not seeming to care when you chided his staring, rather instead seeming to beam only more.

And as she spoke a luxurious stream of words he let his eyes wander gently onward, finding something new the closer he drew, with each glance. Another earring, a defined marking. This god seemed drapped in an innumerable amount of them, and as her words drifted to a ring that she now held out, he purred out softly.- "Not your bauble. But rather the way your bauble makes you feel. You radiate with joy madam. A glow far more beautiful then any single treasure that adorns your body."

-Oblivious to her thoughts, he could feel a bizzare pull, her lust calling to him. Though what exactly she lusted for he did not know. So he stepped closer still as she beckoned, offering a wide and charming smile, as he ruffled her feathers out widely, grape laden tail swaying back and forth.- "I'm Limbuko, god of pleasure. And you my dear?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:45 pm
A slow puurr escaped her lips as she layed that paw to the ground once again. "Pleasure? And indeed it is my white maned rogue, I have to say sirrah you most certainly are a sight for old eyes." She licked her lips her gaze falling upon those brightly coloured feathers once again. She wanted one, the feathers of the peacock always dazzled her but these, well these were far more precious even than they, these were the feathers of a god.

"I, Limbuko am what you see before you. My name is Ubuge, goddess of greed." She remained in her comforted position, moving slightly her black claws folding beneath her, becoming akin to a very large house cat the way she lay her folds of fat making her look almost flat as house cats do when they relax. The feeling of happiness never faded from her. Already she was enjoying this gods presence.

"Will you come and sit with me for a spell and enjoy the sun and of course myself young sir? It is not often that a god comes to visit for the pure delight of my company." She licks her lips, a flash of a white fang appearing between her dark toned lips. "We are similar, you and I, both holding things for the happiness of our selves. These things make me happy and you, I can bet that you have many things that make you happy too." A little smirk lifted her lips then and her pearlecent eyes admired him back, those peacock like feathers capturing the best of her attention. "I must say you most certainly are a god of pleasure and a very beautiful sight to see, if I do say so myself. You must oposess many females with that charming grin of yours." she chuckled, rather than a taunt this was infact a compliment from the large goddess. Perhaps she could convince him to stay a while? He would be a most delightful thing to posess even for a little while. Perhaps she could even keep him? Perhaps. A flash of greed flickered accross her gaze once again. If she wanted a creature, she had to be a little more tactful than that, especially with a god. Still, there was no harm in trying, posession was greeds most favourite law.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:38 am
-He was absolutely delighted! And it showed in the way he sat, seeming to glow with the praise and compliments. Body ruffled proudly, grin plastered like a young boy who'd been given a whole box full of cookies for being good. He was used to giving them, and he often got them himself as well. But this river of praise and appreciation was beyond that. Absolutely intoxicating. Oh those charming older women.. They always knew how to treat him.

And happily he settled himself alongside her, purring a deep and husky reply as he did.- "Nothing would make me happier my dear, then to bask in your company for awhile."

Noticing her eyeward draw to his feathers, which wasn't really all that uncommon, he settled the soft plumes to rest against his back and along her side, swaying the pleasantly ticklish sensation on purpose as he pondered over her words.- "We're most certainly kindred spirits. Though I often derive my own happiness in bringing pleasure to others... Perhaps that's a little selfish. But they never seem to mind."

-At her mention of many girls he simply smiled coyly, musing gently.- "I do my best to give my time to all those that ask of it."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:22 am
"I bring pleasure in other ways my young buck, after all to posess soemthing as deeply as many within my domain do brings them a pleasure. The beast that owned this trinket." She paused and held up her pudgy paw, "he knew it had powers beyond his wildest dreams so he horded it to himself until his life came to anend, but this little baubaul braught him great, endless pleasure, as I'm sure, my sweet, you do to your lady friends." She smiled, rolling those thick set shoulders slightly her rolld of fat shifting slightly as she settled ehrself more deeply in to the shade, the dappling of the sun through the leaves glinting off each and every trinket which adorned her body.

"Tell me, young man, you with your worldy eyes and dashing smile, what do you want more than anything in the world?" A dark eye looked him over, her gaze clearly praising the lilac coloured male. She appreciated great beauty, it was something she could use to tempt those in to her domain.

She turned her head as those preacious feathers touched her side and with a low, raspy puurr she leaned and licked one of those multi coloured appendages."You sirrah are a tease." She gave a bubbly laugh then, her tongue curling and a sweet almost musical puurr escaping her chest. "What can I give you oh prince of pleasure to have one of your delightful feathers join my entourage?" Her dark eyes glimmered hungrily as she looked the pale maned male over, a deep posessive wont in those shadowy orbs. "I can give you anything you want."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:04 am
((Now I realize why it took me so long to answer this! I wasn't initally sure what Lim would want. XD Hrmmm.. *ponders* Would you mind terribly if this were just a light playful rp, and have him come back (in a second rp) searching for her once he knows he wants something to 'win back' Sheba's attention? In which case then she could claim a bigger part of him, perhaps even hold him captive for awhile if she wanted.))

-He listened with soft interest to her words, nodding gently. He was not a god of supreme god nor surpreme evil. There were certain things.. that weighed against him, but this possession that she spoke of didn't seem bad. Just as the goddess had laid here before him radiating in pleasure, he was sure the beast she spoke of used to do the same.

The second question was one of difficulty, and he paused mildly in thought, glad when her attention seemed to draw away from it to the feathers that sifted against her sides.-

"That's not such a bad thing is it? A little teasing never hurt anyone." -Had it been someone else he might have teased and taunted, tossed her own silver words back against her in jest that his feathers were surely worth something VERY valuable. But the young god was melting in her charm already, and the intoxication of her strong feelings of content and lust were drawing forth a completely different sort of lust in the young god.-

"Mmm.." -A purr rattled through his throat soft and low, words more forward then normal for even him slipping out.- "You don't have to give at all my dear. In fact you can take and take."

"I would happily give you a feather to remember me by, if you might let me give you something a little bit more? A little more pleasure? Seeing you glow so with contentment fills me with something more precious then a bit of jewelry."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:54 am
((hehe of course ^_^! I just hope she can meet him again I can see them having alot of fun with each other they have a similar kind of mind set really.))

The goddess of greed grined his feathers were somehting shewanted but what he offered was certainly more than she expected. Dark shining eyes glistened as she looked over the handsome lilac male. "lay with me then young god and promise to return to me in the future, promise to walk beside me for even a short spell so I can watch your beauty so i can posess it if even for a small time." Her voice puurred it's gentle docile tones whispering in to his ear as she reached with a paw to touch his downy cheek. "It gives me pleasure to look upon you beautiful god, pleasure is something I can appreciate as my things give me pleasure, so does your presence, so promise me with a feather that you will come looking for me again one day."

Her tongue lapped out over her dark furred lips her ears flickering back against her head, her blond bangs falling softly over her cheeks. "Promise me with your feather that you will walk beside me and be mine for a while though for today we will part ways and I will leave you with the pleasure you have provided me this day. You can undoubtedly provide pleasure to many others in your path and I cannot follow you but promise me oh sweetest of flirts that you'll look for me again for your own as well as my simple pleasure." She puurred herself then, her gentle seductive tones meant only for the lilac male. She would have him as hers one day, but today was not that day, she was happy to simply spend some time with the beautiful male to posess him with her pleasure at having him so close for even a little time.

"You sir know too well you are something delightful to gaze upon, even for the shortest of times, so tell me who is it you wish to please most of all in this world dearest Lim? I can wistfullly think for the moment that it is me but I see in your eyes there is someone you long for more than this lady of leasure."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:02 am
-Low purrs and soft affections meet the goddess' skin as she spoke, long luxiarious licks across the ebony fur, rumbling nuzzles into the sensitive places near her neck and shoulder. And when finally the drowning of silver words fell silent, his voice rose a soft whisper.- "I promise."

"To see you again, to be near you. To let you own me for awhile dear goddess." -Already he was lifting himself, slim and small body rubbing gently against her larger one. Pausing only a moment when her words changed, he smile a bit at the compliment, before brushing aside the later question.- "I'm sure you know quite well that having one thing is too little. It is freedom, and chance, and the love of love you see in my eyes."

-Though his eyes may had begun to fall more for one then another as of yet the young god was oblivious. For you never did see things like that until they were ripped from you. And even then.. his domain begged against such a thing.

Nipping delicately at her ear, attempting to draw her attention away from talking to something more.. physical, he whispered gently. - "Love... pleasure.. myself. They are just things that beg to be shared with everyone."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:21 am
The dark highly tattood goddess gave a soft growling puurr as the young lilac male carressed down her body, her fur upon the crest of her neck rose as a shiver rolled down her spine. Such pleasures she had never truely experienced, yes she had had flings in the past, she was old enough to know the pleasures of the world, but this god, he was pelasure itself, he knew exactly what to do to make her feel those strong, lustful urges.

Looking back at the handsome god her coal black orbs glimmered and she leaned to lick his cheek softly. "You certainly know how to make a lady happy sirrah" She whispers, her voice quieter than it had been since meeting the pale maned male. "Share your sweetness with me oh beautiful one and I shall watch the skies for your return." She nipped gently at his shoulder then, nuzzling his soft feathers. Though his feathers were something she wanted, she truely wished to own this georgous little god for her own, even if it was but for a short space of time.

Knowing what, knowing who he was only strengthened her resolve, she would own him one day, he had to go forth and find his peace with the world until she could own him. For this instance, she owned him and he, in turn, posessed her with his pleasureable tactics. She supposed it ironic that he would own a peice of her too util he returned to lay this pleasure upon her once again. She knew she could not share herself the way that Lim shared himself with many others, but she could give him a little peice to take away, a little taste to bring him back to her when his roaming was done.

Perhaps, she knew he could never truely stay with her but to come and leave then return again, to own peice of him forever would be enough for the ebony goddess. This was simply the first taste, she guessed the handsome god would return to her many times, after all they were truely alike in different ways but still they both liked to please themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:51 pm
-Give and take. Sharing and posessing. They were common enough feelings for the young god, but there was something about this goddess that intensified it. As if her very domain crept into his soul and bubbled forth feelings of possesiveness that intermingled with his other feelings of physical lust. She was quite right, he would be back. Likely many times in the lifetimes of these two. She was too intriging a jewel to see only once.

When finally he left her, accompanied with mingling purrs and affection, he let her choose from his plummage as he said he would, lingering for a silent moment before finally he left. Ubuge. The two were connected forever now. And Lim, he didn't really seem to mind.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items