Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Phi's Apartment [In NYC] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Phia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:56 pm
Before Phia ever came to the BC demension, she lived in an Apartment in New York City [Think in our world here people]. Phi's room is connected to the living room, theres a kitchen, bathroom and her room mate's room.
Phi's room it's self would be that of any normal colledge student going through med school. Messy, disorganized and the occasional empty alcohol bottle. It has dark Lavender walls and off white sheer curtains, there are a few random paintings and pictures. In one corner there's a shelf ladden with pictures of Phia in fencing tournaments, medals, and a few trophies. Her bed is piled high with blankets and pillows, sometimes a medical text book can be found amoungst the bedding

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:54 pm
*Phia slowly stirred and rolled over punching the button on her alarm clock, the sun shining in her eyes from between the blinds, sitting up she rubbed her shoulder, which was a bit sore, she ran her fingers of the scar absentmindedly, staring around the room. papers, medical books, clothing, the contents of her mid kit, and an empty vodka bottle were strewn on the floor. She thought about her dream...a place called the BC, she had gotten so close to people, it seemed so real and shook her head it was just dream* strange dream...*she got up and walked to the kitchen and got herself a bowl of cereal, she walked over to her roommates door and rapped her knuckles on it* Joel time to get up.... *she finished her breakfast and got ready for work, then left, her roommate got up and left shortly after*  

Lady Phia

Draeken Aakarshan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:26 pm
Draeken appeared in mid air above her bed and blinked as he fell to the thick mass of blankets and pillows. He attempted to scramble out of mess and successfully tangled himself in them before falling to the floor. He growled and tore through the fabrics that entangled him and stood up to glare around. He blinked at what he saw. It was all so odd to his eyes. He shut his eyes tight and shook his head quickly then opened them, only to see the same thing. "Light where has this pendant taken me?" Looking at the pendant breifly his eye twitched and he placed it back within his pocket from whence he had taken it back at the BC training room. He looked around and noticed the pictures of Phia and blinked before a slow and happy smile slid across his lips, his eye brightening. "Phia's world perhaps...yes...that must be it." He moved towards the door and walked out. He couldnt sense Phia anywhere nearby, but could sense a huge amount of people all around. It made him dizzy so he blocked it all out except for the senses that would tell him if anything was nearing him in a dangerous manner. He walked out of her apartment and blinked at the odd hallway. He kept moving though, seeing a person walk into an elevator. The silver doors shut and he looked at them, wondering how to get into them. There were no handles. As he stood there another person came and gave him a funny look before pressing the down button. Draeken tilted his head and decided to wait like the other person was instead of prying the doors open. Within a minute the doors opened into a small box. He glared at it, but blinked when the person walked into the box. He followed. Once in the person hit a button before turning to look at Draeken. The man eyed him up and down then asked which floor that Draeken would be getting off at. Draeken paused with his mouth open then said the one thing that he was sure would get him out of the place, "Outside..." The man blinked but then shrugged and looked forward again as the doors closed. The elevator lurched a bit then began to move downward. Draeken fidgeted at the feeling. It wasnt natural. Within another minute the elevator stopped and the doors opened with a ding. The other man walked out and Draeken followed. Once out of the elevator he stood and looked around. He was confused now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:34 pm
((Dad, your not the only one who wanted to see mommy. stare ))  

Aria Aakarshan

Draeken Aakarshan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:36 pm
Aria Aakarshan
((Dad, your not the only one who wanted to see mommy. stare ))

((i know. it was an accidental thing, my coming here. Look at the training area thread o_O...i'll come back for you in a bit...maybe XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:37 pm
(( sad crying I'm an orphan now. crying ))  

Aria Aakarshan

Lady Phia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:41 pm
Joel: *He walked in from the alley and towards the elevator, He stopped short seeing the man standing there, possibly the tallest person he'd ever seen...and not that bad looking either, wait ....before that he should probally figure out what he's doing there.....wait...why does this guy have white hair....looks barely over 20....musta dyed it or something...Joel shook his head and craned his neck up to look at the man with silver hair* You new around here? *he tilted his head at the man, waiting for answer*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:42 pm
Aria Aakarshan
(( sad crying I'm an orphan now. crying ))

(( ::Huggles:: No youre not. I'll come get you as soon as i do some funny stuff in NY. Draeken in NY...lmao!))  

Draeken Aakarshan

Draeken Aakarshan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:45 pm
Blinking, Draeken looked down at the man with his one good eye. His left hand was on his katana's sheath, ready to bring the weapon a bit in front of his waist for his right hand to draw. "Yes...You could say that..." His accent would sound very odd to the man. Draeken didnt bother to let his lips remain over his fangs so they flashed a couple times as he spoke. "I'm..." He looked around once then back to the man. "I'm looking for someone..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:57 pm
Joel: *he blinked seeing the fangs a few times, he really needed to get more sleep...so he'd stop seeing things, he couldnt place the man's accent, it was strange, but at least he could understand him. It took him a few weeks to be able to understand Phi becuase he wasnt used to her heavy accent* Ah...I might be able to help ya....Who are you looking for?  

Lady Phia

Draeken Aakarshan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:00 pm
Looking around again, he seemed uneasy. There were so many people. How could he be sure that this man was safe let alone that he knew Phia. Something inside him though told him to ask anyway. It never hurt to try. Draeken already knew that if the man tried anything that he would be able to avoid being hurt. From what Phia had told him and talked about, no one in this world had such powers as were in his world. "Her name is Phia Aakarshan...or rather...I think it would be Phia Olean here...Perhaps you know her?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:10 pm
Joel: *he cocked a brow at the name Aakarshan, but dismissed any thought of it and smiled* Phi? yea... She's my roommate...She's not here right now but she gets off work in about an hour or so and should be home around then but you could walk around the city for a bit til she gets home...*he stopped did Phi know this guy....what did he want with her anyway* you her boyfriend or something  

Lady Phia

Draeken Aakarshan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:13 pm
"Work? Hmm..I think I shall explore this place." He blinked at the question the man put up to him though. "Boyfriend? No. More than that." He smiled wide. "I'm her husband." His smile was wide enough that his right fang was partially exposed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:23 pm
Joel: *he blinked and choked some, he looked at D with a "What the hell are you on?" what was This guy insane Phi didnt have a husband or he'd know about it by now....they were the closest friends, he knew everything about her...or so he thought...They trusted each other enough where she might mension if she had a husband* What ever you say....*he was hoping that this was all an act and he wasnt some sort of creepy psyco or something* ...right...well she'll be back in an hour....*he wasnt sure what else to say anyway so he steped around he and punched the button for the elevator and went up*  

Lady Phia

Draeken Aakarshan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:25 pm
Draeken looked a bit shocked that the man didnt know, but didnt take it to heart. He shrugged and nodded his goodbye to the man before he moved towards what appeared to be the doors out of this building. Upon getting outside he was stunned. He blinked at the street which was full of cars and the sidewalk which was crammed full of people walking this way and that, not paying any attention to their surroundings. He stood head and shoulders taller than most of them. "This is truly a strange and chaotic place...."  
Black Company

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff